I've definitely seen some weird shit that's not explainable by any known technology, shit that is just so fast and makes such quick maneuvers... it has to be alien or top secret government tech... but the government openly admitted there's aliens recently... that's when you know the country is going to shit. "Eh fuck it, might as well let them know aliens are real, maybe they'll forget how much we suck for a minute."

Yup, weird stuff like this? I was out to photograph the alignment of the moon and the planets a couple of months ago. I take a shot to set the zoom on the camera and these whirling lights pop up. Had I not had my camera on the wrong setting, I don’t believe I would have caught it. It was an a sports setting, helping it to freeze the motion. Whole incident lasted maybe ten seconds.
IMG_0554.jpeg

It's just the next part of it, slowly let ya know they are real then paint them as a threat in my opinion. Now all our tax dollars can go to new black projects.

The old Ronald Reagan maybe the world could unite as one if facing an alien threat. It's the last ditch effort for one world government

Covid didn't do it
Ukraine vs Russia didn't do it
I think there may still be a few country's left without "world banks" too so that hasn't worked...yet

I think it's pretty pompous of us to assume we're the only life in this ridiculously vast, constantly expanding and largely unexplored universe. Our species is so violent and has turned this planet into such a dumpster fire... aliens probably tell thier kids to lock the spaceship doors when they fly passed like we do when we drive through a real bad neighborhood. 🤣

It's just the next part of it, slowly let ya know they are real then paint them as a threat in my opinion. Now all our tax dollars can go to new black projects.

The old Ronald Reagan maybe the world could unite as one if facing an alien threat. It's the last ditch effort for one world government

Covid didn't do it
Ukraine vs Russia didn't do it
I think there may still be a few country's left without "world banks" too so that hasn't worked...yet
Probably just thinking of fun new ways to control us too... "Hey if there's an "alien takeover", we can just enact Marshall law and do wtf we want!"

Probably just thinking of fun new ways to control us too... "Hey if there's an "alien takeover", we can just enact Marshall law and do wtf we want!"
Part of the “playbook”, called Project Bluebeam. You are one hundred percent right on!

I have a wild theory on it, one that allows me to still believe in God a bit, had to make some sense. I'll try to make it brief.

Aliens are us, but from the future. They are the result of us leaving this rock and the reason they are described as looking different is because thats what evolution did to our species when removed from this planet. As Elon musk and Bezos aim for space and people talk of colonizing Mars, they are here trying to show us a better way to save the planet. I think the abduction and "sperm and egg harvesting" people claim is an attempt by them to get back to being more "human-like". I don't think they are here to tell us global warming is doing it either. I think it's all about nuclear energy and that's why they always fly around military bases and missle silos. See if they are us, then technically God ain't lying in the Bible 😁

Ok look at it like this.. these things appear over and over in drawings on cave walls. The Natives have been drawing these things and their inhabitants for hundreds of years. Not like they had open communication via fakebook or Snapchat, right? Not like they had media pushing pure bullshit either. They are known to my tribe as Star People.
God never lied. The hidden/destroyed chapter of Enoch addresses this. Dig around, find that lost chapter. It will blow your mind!

Real Sour 2 is all trimmed up and jarred.
Got 64 grams off that one.
Im not disappointed considering everything. It was a herm plant, i used a new light, this was my first run in promix, and it was only a 22 inch plant that took up maybe a 1.2'x1.2' space in my 3x3.
Its extremely good smoke too, wicked uplifting, great gassy chemical taste youd expect in a sour, gets me stoned to the bone off half a joint and thats not the norm for me, so all in all, im pleased with the outcome.

I live in a crazy place anyway. This is my front yard. Why was I taking shots of nothing in the dark? Cause my eyes could see these things and I wanted to see if the camera caught them too. I was relieved when it did! IMG_0758.jpegIMG_0757.jpeg

Actually caught a portal opening on my game cam. Will post the pics when I get home this evening. Two pics, both showing the exact same date, hours and seconds. But, very different shots.
It’s a crazy world, but I live here and if you can hear/see me singing…so do you.
Now, I’m off to da range!

Ok look at it like this.. these things appear over and over in drawings on cave walls. The Natives have been drawing these things and their inhabitants for hundreds of years. Not like they had open communication via fakebook or Snapchat, right? Not like they had media pushing pure bullshit either. They are known to my tribe as Star People.
God never lied. The hidden/destroyed chapter of Enoch addresses this. Dig around, find that lost chapter. It will blow your mind!
The anunnaki banged a bunch of monkeys.

I kid. That's really an awesome reference. Breathes life into the giants mentioned in the bible.

That's a rabbit hole I haven't ventured down in a while.

I think it's pretty pompous of us to assume we're the only life in this ridiculously vast, constantly expanding and largely unexplored universe. Our species is so violent and has turned this planet into such a dumpster fire... aliens probably tell thier kids to lock the spaceship doors when they fly passed like we do when we drive through a real bad neighborhood. 🤣

Most people think Star Wars is just a movie series and not an actual real life thing. No friendly alien species would ever step foot into our atmosphere. You know that "shoot first, ask questions later" mentality from the Cowboy age? Yeah.

Welcome to Earth.

Actually caught a portal opening on my game cam. Will post the pics when I get home this evening. Two pics, both showing the exact same date, hours and seconds. But, very different shots.
It’s a crazy world, but I live here and if you can hear/see me singing…so do you.
Now, I’m off to da range!

Sorry....a wizard just wanted to say hello! 🧙‍♂️

While I agree that there are vast numbers of other civilizations out there, I think most forget that there have probably been civilizations here on earth greater than our present one that got wiped out for whatever reason and got swallowed up by earth without leaving a trace for us to ponder on.

Ten p.m. and still 96*! Gonna be a scorcher tomorrow! Range day for me. Working up a load for hot weather matches. Rest of the day imma spend in the pool, great place for a hundred plus weather!
Thanks @CannaGrannysSeedling for the Key Lime Pie! It was yummy!!
Love Key Lime pie! Every year for like 9 years running my wife makes me Key Lime cupcakes, They’re amazing!! Gram crackers in the frosting 🤤🤤

While I agree that there are vast numbers of other civilizations out there, I think most forget that there have probably been civilizations here on earth greater than our present one that got wiped out for whatever reason and got swallowed up by earth without leaving a trace for us to ponder on.
Shit like the old battery they found in Iraq I believe, really makes ya wonder

Exactly, watch ancient aliens on Netflix it’ll blow your mind…..the pyramids! How did the build the pyramids????? We still can’t explain them or how absolutely perfect they are….🤯🤯

Exactly, watch ancient aliens on Netflix it’ll blow your mind…..the pyramids! How did the build the pyramids????? We still can’t explain them or how absolutely perfect they are….🤯🤯
Also like wtf is the purpose of the pyramids anyway? People think of the pyramids as "tombs" but pretty sure no mummies were ever found in them. All the mummies were found nearby in the Valley of the Kings in tombs, Tutankhamun....all of them broskies.

Also like wtf is the purpose of the pyramids anyway? People think of the pyramids as "tombs" but pretty sure no mummies were ever found in them. All the mummies were found nearby in the Valley of the Kings in tombs, Tutankhamun....all of them broskies.

a lot of them are built along ley lines, or astrological reasonings like lining up with solar events that you can't even see with the human eye.

Which makes you wonder even more...how tf did these "barbaric civilizations" have access to the knowledge & information about our solar system and the star maps let alone construct such buildings across the globe. And they all look similar....before global communication existed.

Total coincidence :alien:

Honestly, I think a lot of the ancient tech was brought to us by some very smart MEN. I don't believe aliens were involved in that. Maybe in their appearance to these smart men but I don't think they ever really communicated in a way that knowledge could be passed on. It falls within the time travel conundrum. If aliens exposed advanced tech to these ancient civilizations it would alter all historical events that went after. If I was a civilization that was advanced enough to not kill ourselves and be able to travel through space I would imagine they've realized the error of their own past ways and would allow the natural ascension/destruction of whatever civilization they come in contact with.

As far as their spread globally I believe it is the ascenscion of mans ability to reason and come to conclusion within that reasoning. Physics applies globally. I think these smart men(and women) all came to the same conclusion due to a common way of reasoning hence the similarities in these structures. I also believe that astronomy was universally discovered through each civilizations smart men as, again, the one constant would be mathematics that would bring that to being.

As a species we're pretty damn smart to our own ruin. Hopefully we'll be able to get to the same place these aliens were able to get to to secure our future as a species otherwise we're just going to end up as Dino Juice like the other past civilizations that have existed on this Earth.

My poor kid is so sick.
Just got home from the doctor, hes got pink eye, an ear infection, a viral and bacterial infection, and a cold.
Then, we get home and 2 of his fishies died 😔
Not sure why, they were perfectly fine just last night when we fed them, not so much this afternoon though.
Dang kid is torn to pieces over his fish, doesnt ever care hes sick now.

Will have to go get more fish next week lol.

My poor kid is so sick.
Just got home from the doctor, hes got pink eye, an ear infection, a viral and bacterial infection, and a cold.
Then, we get home and 2 of his fishies died 😔
Not sure why, they were perfectly fine just last night when we fed them, not so much this afternoon though.
Dang kid is torn to pieces over his fish, doesnt ever care hes sick now.

Will have to go get more fish next week lol.
The sickness has been insane those year. It won’t end!!!! My kids keep getting colds but they space out of course so it ends up being like two weeks of sick in the house🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
Sorry about the fish, is this his first exposure to pet death?
My kids lost two dogs in a year, tough on our hearts, really tough on theirs

Back
Top Bottom