This morning I drove 2 1/2 hours east, from the 70s of the Bay Area to currently 97 at 9:10AM in the foothills.

It’s like west hell here temperature wise, but my lady is here so I’d stare Gondor in the eye to be with her so it’s all worth it.

This morning I drove 2 1/2 hours east, from the 70s of the Bay Area to currently 97 at 9:10AM in the foothills.

It’s like west hell here temperature wise, but my lady is here so I’d stare Gondor in the eye to be with her so it’s all worth it.
Enjoy your day! I faced 107 yesterday just to practice shoot and do load development. No reason not to do the same for a pretty lady!

Enjoy your day! I faced 107 yesterday just to practice shoot and do load development. No reason not to do the same for a pretty lady!
I was basking in 76 yesterday, it was only 104 here in the foothills, probably .3% humidity. Today we’re supposed to get to 110. My GF’s son is bringing a boat and we’re all going to turn to a crisp out on the water.

I was basking in 76 yesterday, it was only 104 here in the foothills, probably .3% humidity. Today we’re supposed to get to 110. My GF’s son is bringing a boat and we’re all going to turn to a crisp out on the water.
Imma swim naked in my pool…🤣😂😅🥲🤣😂 Turn to a crisp in my back yard. Best place to spend a day like that, on the water. Stay safe and enjoy!

If you follow the skin walker ranch stuff there was recently a thing on national news about some cows in Texas that were killed in a very mysterious way and it was being investigated because there was no blood and of the way they were skin and cleaned up

Yeah maybe, but i would never live in California.
I would never move TO california, I certainly don’t like a lot of things about it, but the Bay Area and San Diego have near perfect weather, Bay might be a little too cool for some. We have about 5 days a year that I wish I had AC.

The foothills, hadean temps and aridity.

Dude kinda looks like a garbage bear 😂 I think that everytime I see your name and that guy's head. ☠
Whenever I stay up too late and get too high and eat a bunch off bunch off junk food, I refer to it as being a dump bear. 🤣
Actual footage of me after smoking too much weed and eating everything in the house:Screenshot_20230701_170319_Chrome.jpg

Well. Looks like im skipping over to New Hampshire or Pennsylvania tomorrow morning, i need fireworks and these stupid sparkler fountains New York sells are lame as faarrrk. So im gonna go blow 300 dollars on aerial foreworks 😎😃

This was around 6 or 6:30, once it cooled down a bit. My gf saw 115 midafternoon.

We lost power around 4 pm and out until 10:30 pm.

Today will be hot again, but Monday will probably be 30 degrees cooler 😳

Weird year.

The outside plant looks like it was loving the heat. IMG_9496.jpeg

Looks like things are starting to cool down in my neck of the woods. It's only 97* right now. Forecast is for 101* later on. Humidity is dropping too. A few days ago it was at 97%. Now it's at 89%.

One of my rentals that I'm probably going to end up moving into once we move from the south east is in SD county. Perfect weather most of the time, cheap dank flower and the best mexican food on the planet!!! There are many things I don't like about California but one of them isn't the diversity of food among other things it offers. Some of the best skiing in the country is an 8 hour drive from SD. Some of the best surfing is an hour away. Living in the southeast certainly has its advantages like most other areas of the country but outside of southern cooking and BBQ there isn't much diversity food wise and the attempts at it are so bad that I rarely even give them a try anymore. I went to the only south asian restaurant(Indian) in my area and I couldn't even finish my meal. The GF was shocked as I can eat through pretty much anything. When the independent chinese restaurants are worse than Panda Express you know something is wrong. When Golden Corral is where people go for special occasions....I just can't. Call me a food snob but out here I've had to utilize my cooking skills because the crap that gets passed as international cuisine out here is a joke. Luckily my GF's ex student that lives with us is an excellent cook but her thing is mostly southern cooking so while the quality of her food is great the diversity isn't. A plate of fried chicken with mash potatoes and gravy and a piece of cornbread? No better place then where I'm at. A rack of baby backs with baked beans and collard greens. Sign me up. Otherwise...pass.

I may need too!
Pic one and pic two. Both have the exact same time stamp all the way down to the seconds. (Impossible) No idea what even set the cam off in shot one. Any ideas? Shot two, on the right hand side appears to be boards, like on a barn or buildings. No barn has sat there for over a hundred years. That info via owner whom is 103. View attachment 11098View attachment 11099
Just something fell and hit your camera. The position of everything in the photos are different. The blurry image is only partially blurry due to frame rate. Something hit your camera slightly.

Good day Sensei🥋@CannaGranny and cheers to you and all corner mates. Hope you have awesome days, weekend, and 4th ahead. I was doin a little indoor farmin this morn and listened to a great tune that made me think of you CG. Long ago back at that shit place with the stuff, you once shared with us a a very special song from a Native American dear friend of yours. I never forgot it but lost it in the fire and hope you would share it again some time. This song below is a good friend I know well from High School. He is the brother of one of my best friends. I highly doubt anyone here has heard it but feel there are many of you with old souls that can sense raw talent a mile away. This ones for you 🤗

Back
Top Bottom