Happy July fourth everyone!!!!

Wife and I went on a small hike this morning, this little guy was chilling on a rock that looked like a good spot to chill but he had it first so I found another spot lolPXL_20230704_133157480.PORTRAIT.ORIGINAL~2.jpgPXL_20230704_133211598.PORTRAIT~2.jpgPXL_20230704_133511017~2.jpg

I got mistaken for Indiana Jones today in the supermarket.
I do wear a fedora, so the mistake is understandable LOL.
Anyway, this young guy, I think he was a little mentally challenged, so I played along, kept trying to get me to say “gooday mate”, and asking me about the outback.
Then all of a sudden he yells across the store and comes running to me at the register, ”you’re Indiana Jones!”.

I paid and sorta hauled ass, that was a little more notoriety than I wanted. With that kind of attention, sooner or later, someone will figure out that I’m actually Batman! :)

Annnnd my kid is sick the day before we're supposed to leave for camp. Fantastic.
You're surprised? They're kids. It's their job to get sick right before some major event. Happened all the time with my kid.

Had a 3 day cruise to mexico all set up and the kid ends up in emergency the day before we leave with the ER doc telling me he thinks my kid has colon cancer! Turned out to just be inflammation with some polyps but nothing serious.

Pic of plant plz
Ever so slight new pistol growth is spooking/influencing me a bit. That plus trichs at least seem mostly cloudly smidge amber, coupled with lower larf buds from a week ago wrecking me, and I'm just not sure. Might this be the time when it is simply a matter of higher vs more baked/stoned? Also I'd think the degradation from peak to other cannabidiols like CBN would still continue after chop.
Any preference and/or reason to believe there is benefit to chopping 1st morn vs right before lights off?20230704_134747.jpg20230704_134805.jpg

Happy Independence Day @CannaGranny and great peeps of de Corner. Hope everyone has a great day and gets to enjoy it with some fam and friends. Feelin a bit frisky so am going to go chop Bubbette Kush down 😳
It has begun 🙌
Ever so slight new pistol growth is spooking/influencing me a bit. That plus trichs at least seem mostly cloudly smidge amber, coupled with lower larf buds from a week ago wrecking me, and I'm just not sure. Might this be the time when it is simply a matter of higher vs more baked/stoned? Also I'd think the degradation from peak to other cannabidiols like CBN would still continue after chop.
Any preference and/or reason to believe there is benefit to chopping 1st morn vs right before lights off?View attachment 11681View attachment 11682
Don’t let those few white late stragglers slow ya down any. I see this most all of my crops.
She is good and milky and that’s how I like them, but I know we all have our preferences.
As far as best time to chop, I have heard a million opinions. I chop mine when it’s ready.

New pistol growth, have you ever let a plant grow too long? Its a rare occurrence imo

I chop usually in the morning because that's when it suits ME best

Don’t let those few white late stragglers slow ya down any. I see this most all of my crops.
She is good and milky and that’s how I like them, but I know we all have our preferences.
As far as best time to chop, I have heard a million opinions. I chop mine when it’s ready.
pheww thanks much for this. Was feeling a bit hi-jacky :ROFLMAO: but smoke asked and I need the help. Boom you come in with the one thing I wanted to know most, whether that new growth was a possible sign of the plant telling me she has gone too far and wants to cross the bridge. According to Greenhouse Seed Co page, she is a 9 week-er and Thursday would only be 8. I surely am not trying to be impatient. Heck there are 7 strains and if anything I just want to close the tents and run and hide vs trying to pull off such a multi strain dry/cure. Knew what I was getting into and also knew it was my last hoorah like this. I swear someone could make a killing with some sort of mobile dry/cure company.

pheww thanks much for this. Was feeling a bit hi-jacky :ROFLMAO: but smoke asked and I need the help. Boom you come in with the one thing I wanted to know most, whether that new growth was a possible sign of the plant telling me she has gone too far and wants to cross the bridge. According to Greenhouse Seed Co page, she is a 9 week-er and Thursday would only be 8. I surely am not trying to be impatient. Heck there are 7 strains and if anything I just want to close the tents and run and hide vs trying to pull off such a multi strain dry/cure. Knew what I was getting into and also knew it was my last hoorah like this. I swear someone could make a killing with some sort of mobile dry/cure company.
Most all will tell you it’s suggested times. I have had stuff that claimed 55 days and went 11 weeks.
I harvest by trichs only. Make sure you are looking at trichs inside of the bud as the lights will degrade or age ones with most exposure.

Am I correct that the worst thing that can happen from going longer than shorter, all things equal, that the effects would be more "couch-lock"/stoney?
That would once again depend on the true color of the trichs. If it’s heavier amber it has surpassed the max THC content and it then turns in to cbd and cbn.
It is safe to say in my opinion that your statement is correct.

Thanks much CG and Smoke. I would have chopped Bubbette Kush down today if not for you. I feel it would have been a mistake because I'm looking for her to have more of a WHAT DAFUQ WAS THAT kinda feels than a oh wow I'm really anxious and energetic and can't stop talking feels. Fkin love yall 🙌

A
Thanks much CG and Smoke. I would have chopped Bubbette Kush down today if not for you. I feel it would have been a mistake because I'm looking for her to have more of a WHAT DAFUQ WAS THAT kinda feels than a oh wow I'm really anxious and energetic and can't stop talking feels. Fkin love yall 🙌
Awwwwww Bubs! I ❤️ you too! Let us know when ya make the chop!

Most all will tell you it’s suggested times. I have had stuff that claimed 55 days and went 11 weeks.
I harvest by trichs only. Make sure you are looking at trichs inside of the bud as the lights will degrade or age ones with most exposure.
Agreed. Breeder timelines are sketchy at best. The only real way to know when flowers are ripe is by trichome ripeness.

Hope that changes for you. Maybe he’s nervous
I think he got overheated to be honest, be was much better after some fluids, Tylenol and a nap in the ac. He's not nervous about camping, he loves it, he's been looking forward to this trip since I booked it like 3 months ago... which would make it extra shitty if he's actually sick and we can't go... but I'm hoping it was just the heat and slight dehydration.

I think he got overheated to be honest, be was much better after some fluids, Tylenol and a nap in the ac. He's not nervous about camping, he loves it, he's been looking forward to this trip since I booked it like 3 months ago... which would make it extra shitty if he's actually sick and we can't go... but I'm hoping it was just the heat and slight dehydration.
Hope all is good!
My kids are still nasty sick infested gremlins lol.

Lovely morning over here...get this thread fired up for the day...morning yall, morning granny! Hope everyone is feeling refreshed after a relaxing holiday weekend/beginning of week...whatever you'd call that

Morning all of yiz!
Awful quiet here on the corner. Maybe I should take this time to mop the floors? Nawwww! Just kidding!
Loading up the 🚘 getting ready to head up to St Lou for a shooting match tomorrow. Wish me luck, these guys are tough!

Morning all, waking up in the foothills but need to drive 130 miles shortly to get home for my son’s birthday tomorrow.

Yesterday was the first day in over a week that temps didn’t click over 100.
Today the foothills are not even supposed to be in the 90s, the Bay Area will probably be in the 60s and cold!

Back
Top Bottom