Guys, I’m out for a few days. Between wanting to physically beat the shirt out of a forum user and being talked to like shit by another, I’m thinking a break from here is in order. Least I lose my shit and say some really ugly things.
Wishing you all the best as I work on a “reset”. If that reset don’t manifest, well it’s been fun.
Granny thanks for all you do here. Take the time you want but please don’t let this get under your skin. We got your back and look forward to seeing you soon.

Its a nice calm morning here today, only 60° right now. Making myself a breakfast sandwich and im headed fishing 🎣 😁
Good morning all I've rain drops in the forecast everyday for the next 10 days in a row....23 - 26 c......Dark and gloomy this am at 90%, step away from the fans we have blowing and I start to leak.......I think that show The sound of freedom is going to be too depressing to watch........

Little man let me sleep in a little, time for a latte and our summer routine of breakfast and cartoons... then I'm off to spend some hours weeding and taking care of the ladies. Gotta get some new pics for the diary. Hoping I can scrounge up enough shake from my jars to roll up a sativa blunt because I don't feel like driving to the rez or spending money on weed right now.

Its great, for 70 bucks its definitely good quality. Caught a nice 5.7lb largemouth bass with it my last trip out. Its evenly balanced, has a 6.2:1 gear ratio so its not to fast, but not to slow either.
I like it just as much as my 210 dollar diawa trout rod if that says anything lol.

Little man let me sleep in a little, time for a latte and our summer routine of breakfast and cartoons... then I'm off to spend some hours weeding and taking care of the ladies. Gotta get some new pics for the diary. Hoping I can scrounge up enough shake from my jars to roll up a sativa blunt because I don't feel like driving to the rez or spending money on weed right nowWish we had
Wish we had teleportation , I would send ya some . Still have about a pound left from last year and it is still really good

Wish we had teleportation , I would send ya some . Still have about a pound left from last year and it is still really good
I have pounds as well....just not of any of my good strong Sativas cause I smoked them all lol... I found a grove with like a nick of the early super Lemon haze that will do the job. I have some white Widow which is 50/50 as well... but it's not the same and I'm over all my weed lol.

Duck yeah, that beats working for sure.
Ugh another 2-3 decades before retirement 😂
I've been retired 10+ years, It's a lot better than working for a living......not the cash flow & travel we had while working but wee'z both happy with 3 cats.....lol.....If you'd of told me at 30 this was where I'd be I'd have given you a good laugh.....I'll be dead by 70 would have been my response and I wasn't really big on cats....but here weez are

I've been retired 10+ years, It's a lot better than working for a living......not the cash flow & travel we had while working but wee'z both happy with 3 cats.....lol.....If you'd of told me at 30 this was where I'd be I'd have given you a good laugh.....I'll be dead by 70 would have been my response and I wasn't really big on cats....but here weez are
I agree, I retired about 2.5 years ago. I loved the job, I loved working in high tech, but I don’t miss it a bit and really enjoy being able to get up and decide what I want to do, all day, every day.

Watching what is happening to this country and the entire world in general, makes me wonder what future generations have in store for them. I don’t have a good feeling about this.

Watching what is happening to this country and the entire world in general, makes me wonder what future generations have in store for them. I don’t have a good feeling about this.
I'm forced to remain optimistic with a 14 month old waiting at home for me. I gotta believe she's gonna change the world. Her own small world, if nothing else.

Little man let me sleep in a little, time for a latte and our summer routine of breakfast and cartoons... then I'm off to spend some hours weeding and taking care of the ladies. Gotta get some new pics for the diary. Hoping I can scrounge up enough shake from my jars to roll up a sativa blunt because I don't feel like driving to the rez or spending money on weed right now.
Welcome back. Glad you had a good trip. I used to camp in the bush with the fam every summer we could get away. Loved to fish and off-road.

Haven’t been in 10 years, since my daughter moved out. Not sure my back could take it these days. 😔

A lot of great memories though. 😝

Every generation believes that their generation was the peak of humanity and that everything is going downhill from there. So far we're all still here........

I agree, I retired about 2.5 years ago. I loved the job, I loved working in high tech, but I don’t miss it a bit and really enjoy being able to get up and decide what I want to do, all day, every day.

You gotta wonder why with with almost 350,000,000 people the 2 top contenders for leader are a yellow haired con man or senior way past his prime........It has to be a dream, nothing is right, its familiar some how but the dots no longer connect.......... ......

We had a kind of democracy but its getting to be a bit dictaorish around here now ,,,,, careful what you say..... .....it maybe against the law...... ..... ..... and in Quebec it matters what language you speak and what language is on your business sign....... the language police will hunt you down & put you out of business if you don't learn French fast enough, to their satisfaction & French isn't the large print on your sign.......Language police???.....Really??? in a supposed free country....... ..... ..... ....

Hey, question...I normally have water stored in 3 gallon jugs sitting to air off but the jugs I though were full are empty and I need to add food to my reservoir....I took the 3 gallons and poured it into my 10 gal mixing pot and I put a small pump to give me a 4" column of water mixing air & water is my thought.....waste of time ?? or an effective way to aerate the water...air stone a better method? waste of time??

Another question, with my new Chiller, it has a min/ max of 240/960 gph, my pump has a max of 920....where in that flow is optimum for the nutrients speed through the works of recycling through the reservoir......is there a too fast, is there a recommended gph for chillers running nutes through them???

Last edited:
Hey, question...I normally have water stored in 3 gallon jugs sitting to air off but the jugs I though were full are empty and I need to add food to my reservoir....I took the 3 gallons and poured it into my 10 gal mixing pot and I put a small pump to give me a 4" column of water mixing air & water is my thought.....waste of time ?? or an effective way to aerate the water...air stone a better method? waste of time??

Another question, with my new Chiller, it has a min/ max of 240/960 gph, my pump has a max of 920....where in that flow is optimum for the nutrients speed through the works of recycling through the reservoir......is there a too fast, is there a recommended gph for chillers running nutes through them???
If I remember correctly gassing off water is usually not needed you should be fine .

Just rewatched this with my friend, if you don't laugh you've never smoked lol

Best part is when they call the expert to verify the smell in the library.

"Yep. That's weed." Is all he says but the way he says it... Just love it lol

The work day is almost over and the sun is shining, today is a good day.

Just rewatched this with my friend, if you don't laugh you've never smoked lol

Best part is when they call the expert to verify the smell in the library.

"Yep. That's weed." Is all he says but the way he says it... Just love it lol

The work day is almost over and the sun is shining, today is a good day.
"This comes on the heels of the recent discovery of a pair of large womens panties in the childrens section of the library"

Then thay have footage of them lowering the large panties into a bag. 🤣 WTF is going on at this library.

Got a fedex rant today. I bought some stuff over the weekend. My estimated delivery date was originally tomorrow in all fairness. But yesterday evening I get a status update from FedEx updating the delivery date to today between 10:20 - 2:20. It requires a signature so I have been hostage here all day waiting. I already expect I’ll get another status update that it will be tomorrow. So same shit tomorrow. Held hostage. The fucking status right now even still shows out for delivery. It ain’t happening. They hate coming up my mountain to deliver shit. Rant over.

Years ago, when I worked for the SC DNR, I was on a lot of conservation-related email lists. Once, an outraged member of one of these lists sent around an article he was freaking out about. It was about a new wildlife refuge, established by the Bush Administration (W) that was essentially just a place to go 4 wheeling. There was a quote from someone that said, "Finally, a place where the Dodge Ram can run free!"

The article was obviously a joke, and when I googled a line of it, it turned out it was from The Onion. I had to send the link to the original article to calm him down. Then I'm sure he felt like an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom