Ya they are pretty relaxed here in Grabill. They all have phones. Own cars and tractors.a couple of my younger friends secretly have thier drivers license. That's why all the Amish cars have super tinted windows.lol.
We used to party with a couple guys in the 80’s and they kept a car hidden in a corn field then snuck out on fweekends . - and there’s some super nice places now with solar everything but TV crazy

That hibiscus is 34 years old. I bring it in for the winter and out for the summer. I blooms all winter about one bloom a week
Last thing I brought in gave me aphids. Not happening again unless I get a much better quarantine area.

But worth considering if we get another. $50 for that size, or a bit smaller.

The wild and untamed Roller Ranch today.
DSC_0404.JPG
DSC_0403.JPG
DSC_0407.JPG
DSC_0406.JPG
DSC_0408.JPG
DSC_0409.JPG
DSC_0410.JPG
DSC_0411.JPG
DSC_0414.JPG
DSC_0416.JPG
DSC_0419.JPG
^^ Tiger lillies are soon~! :love:^^
DSC_0421.JPG
DSC_0422.JPG
DSC_0398.JPG
^^ Got a new friend. He needs a name?^^
DSC_0401.JPG
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0425.JPG
The sun is shinning~!:cool:

Haven’t done the cinder block herb garden in a long time. Thanks for the reminder. 👍

Name, Gar of course. Long story.

Beautiful garden man. Form and function. Me likely. 🤣

As soon as I'm done helping @Mad Max trim we're both hopping on a plane and coming to help you trim. Don't have anything to trim? Doesn't matter. We're still coming over.😛

Beer and weed......and anything off that BBQ!!! Beautiful spread Brother!!!!
The gate crashers are coming to cg’s 😆.sounds good …drink all granny’s beer ,food and weed lol.then off to the nxt BB members joint…haha

that swimming holes gorgeous CG..very beautiful place.great day out..

Took my kids to Zoom Flume water park in East Durham today. They had fun, but we will not be going back. Ill drive the extra hour to go to Great Escape.
Zoom Flume cost me almost 200 dollars, and its 1/3rd the size of great escape. Everything is run down, made from wood, and pretty sketchy to get on. The coolest thing they had was the wave pool cause it was actually like ocean waves.
Otherwise, it was a pretty expensive way to burn 8 hours lol.

We deal with people all summer long. Tourists destination. It’s always way too peopley around here.
But, ya welcome here on my front porch, no people. I try to keep it that way 🙂View attachment 14729
I'll bet things went down hill when Marty and Wendy Byrde moved into the area.

you are correct but, i was hunting wasps.
and when hunting you always want the wind in your face.
so now we have a dilemma.
funny how seemingly simple choices in your everyday life can make such a big difference later in life.
i spent time in jail once because i turned right instead of left.
life turned out great because of that, married to a awesome woman and 2 fantastic grown kids and a really well paying job.
had i turned left who knows where i'd be?
sorry i rambled on there.
8 beer will do that to me
Not when hunting waterfowl. Wind at your back or a cross wind.

Man what a gorgeous evening on the porch tonight. Temp is reading 88* but there is no humidity. Makes that eighty eight not so darn bad.
No work on the ladies today except to peek in at temps and humidity levels. My humidifier looks like a fog machine in there!
I think I was a bit lazy today. Good thing is, no one can fire me!

Man what a gorgeous evening on the porch tonight. Temp is reading 88* but there is no humidity. Makes that eighty eight not so darn bad.
No work on the ladies today except to peek in at temps and humidity levels. My humidifier looks like a fog machine in there!
Been just Beautiful here 75 -80 and mostly sunny except when storm pops up but that gets over quick and back at it. Today was a little of everything, First farmers market for the best tamales around then fishing, swimming and doing some work in between like defoliating and spraying. Just a perfect day

It is really nice here as well. Took a cruise in the jeep with my wife to the recreational shop next town over for some treats and it was a fun little date. First time we've been in there and it was something else. They grow almost everything on site indoors. Really cool operation.

Statue Names : 1) Carnivorous Monk 2) Felonious Monk 3) Crazy Klaws 4) Crackn'Berry 5) Countyutoes 6)FlyinFred 7) Alabasterdisaster 8) Nails 9) Whitey Bolger 10) Arastoplaughing

They are way north of my area. Lol People in my part of the Ozarks have no money to hide. 😂😂😅😂
What about the giant opium poppy farms that law enforcement doesn't detect, for reasons that are never expained? Are you going to tell me that's fiction, too? You're just exploding my fantasies.

On another note, Nova Scotia went from burning to flooding and @Pipecarver is absent. I hope it's just his internet that's out.

We deal with people all summer long. Tourists destination. It’s always way too peopley around here.
But, ya welcome here on my front porch, no people. I try to keep it that way 🙂View attachment 14729
Looks like a very peaceful place to be. Especially right up in the crotch of that tree puffin a doob reading a good book or magazine. 🤪

Back
Top Bottom