Morning all my fellow cannabis connoisseurs!
Pretty day in the Zarks today. Sunny, quiet and kind of cool.
@MysticEpipedon , okay I won’t ruin your fantasy. For sure we all have opium fields here. cough cough 😂
@Pipecarver and @Shaded hope all is well!
I KNEW it!

That was actually my RUFKM* moment for that show.

(*RUFKM = are you fucking kidding me. A great acronym that never caught on, for some reason.)

Morning all my fellow cannabis connoisseurs!
Pretty day in the Zarks today. Sunny, quiet and kind of cool.
@MysticEpipedon , okay I won’t ruin your fantasy. For sure we all have opium fields here. cough cough 😂
@Pipecarver and @Shaded hope all is well!
Hey, suns out and no rain yet today, I've my basement dried out but its still 70% in here, much better than the 90% yesterday and the 99% the day before. Water is still coming in but I've my sump pump timed for 3 min on 1 hr off and that's enough to keep the water out. I could have avoided this flood if I'd done what I'm doing now but its not something I've thought about in the past with no need until we get torrential rains, I'm set now.....

Lets hope this is a better week for all of us, then again if it wasn't for shit times we wouldn't recognize the good...

Hey, suns out and no rain yet today, I've my basement dried out but its still 70% in here, much better than the 90% yesterday and the 99% the day before. Water is still coming in but I've my sump pump timed for 3 min on 1 hr off and that's enough to keep the water out. I could have avoided this flood if I'd done what I'm doing now but its not something I've thought about in the past with no need until we get torrential rains, I'm set now.....

Lets hope this is a better week for all of us, then again if it wasn't for shit times we wouldn't recognize the good...
Good to hear everything is getting better for ya man. You've done a damn good job plowing through the shit this year. 👏🏼 👍🏻

Good day all.

Sounds like most of us are dealing with what life’s dished out the past few weeks.

Glad no one’s giving up or giving in. Kind of inspiring when my own drama gets too much. Just need to act more now.

As you were. 👍🤣

Everyone gets their share of weird weather, but at vastly different times.
Here in the Bay Area, we were getting pounded for months during the late fall and winter and probably will again this coming late summer, fall and winter; but for now it's 73 degrees and 45% humidity here and the foothills are low 90s and upper teens for RH.

I am hoping my outdoor plant isn't going to be hammered by El Nino driven summer storms here!

Beans, i didn't get no stinking beans! :mad::cry: I got a can of beans, but that's about it. oh wait..i got some beans in the fridge. lol
Shesssh! I dunno if I should send ya cornbread or cannabis seeds!
(Dear undercover that was a joke!I know it’s illegal to mail cornbread!) 😂🤣😅☺️😅😂🤣😂

Last edited:
Shesssh! I dunno if I should send ya cornbread or cannabis seeds!
(Dear undercover that was a joke!I know it’s illegal to mail cornbread!) 😂🤣😅☺️😅😂🤣😂
Now down in Florida I’d have said corn bread please I’ll take the chance ! Lol not common at all - but back home here in Indiana/Michigan there’s corn bread and corn with most meals ! Mmm one thing I love about the Midwest is the home cookin ! No bread tonite but the chicken and steak are done ! - forgot to roast the corn and taters 😞🙄 smoke another one ! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpeg
    IMG_0015.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0001.jpeg
    IMG_0001.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 10
Now down in Florida I’d have said corn bread please I’ll take the chance ! Lol not common at all - but back home here in Indiana/Michigan there’s corn bread and corn with most meals ! Mmm one thing I love about the Midwest is the home cookin ! No bread tonite but the chicken and steak are done ! - forgot to roast the corn and taters 😞🙄 smoke another one ! Lol
Back home in Michigan.........boy are you going to shiver this winter....lol....come October, Nov.....then Feb...lol....you better have your woollies ready. What size are your feet I'll get my wife to knit you up a pair..........Shes a knitting machine, hats, mitts, socks for all the kids, grand kids, great grand kids their & husbands......

Does anyone still have access to the Farm? PM if you do. I had a grow-off going on there and would really like to get in touch with that dude. I looked on a buddy's phone and it looks like he harvested and has been wondering where I went. Dude's name was Peat_Phreak so if he's bad news then nevermind. He seemed pretty quiet, though.

So there currently is a detour to my house I live by a couple train trussels (underpass goes under train tracks) and that swift truck I posted earlier hit the first one...as i watched him back up and posted my post about a minute later I heard him hit the second trussel. Well this time he got stuck😆🤘

I miss our hibiscus. I knew it wouldn’t make it through winter but it flowered until snow fall. Big orange flowers. About the size of yours.

Wifey hasn’t bought any flowers this year. Prices got nuts fast this year. We cut back but yard looks empty of colour compared to past years.
Did you know there is a perennial variety of hibiscus that grows in colder climates? I'm zone 4 and on year 3 or 4 with mine. It makes me think it's died every year because it's always last to sprout. Here's some pics from last year, it's not blooming yet this year. 20220827_102545.jpg20220827_102523.jpg
They spread every year too. My friend has a camp on the St. Lawrence in Quebec and one of her neighbors practically has a hibiscus hedgerow... that's how I discovered they were a thing and hunted one down.
I also kept a regular hibiscus alive for about 5 years by bringing it in for winter... till my hubs decided to water it and spray all the leaves midday on a 90 plus degree sunny day... cooked the poor fucker. I was honestly sick of dealing with it's mess all winter from my dry ass house... but it was nice to have a bright orange bloom in the middle of winter. Probably could have mitigated the mess with daily spritzing... but I'm busy man lol.

Did you know there is a perennial variety of hibiscus that grows in colder climates? I'm zone 4 and on year 3 or 4 with mine. It makes me think it's died every year because it's always last to sprout. Here's some pics from last year, it's not blooming yet this year. View attachment 14892View attachment 14893
They spread every year too. My friend has a camp on the St. Lawrence in Quebec and one of her neighbors practically has a hibiscus hedgerow... that's how I discovered they were a thing and hunted one down.
I also kept a regular hibiscus alive for about 5 years by bringing it in for winter... till my hubs decided to water it and spray all the leaves midday on a 90 plus degree sunny day... cooked the poor fucker. I was honestly sick of dealing with it's mess all winter from my dry ass house... but it was nice to have a bright orange bloom in the middle of winter. Probably could have mitigated the mess with daily spritzing... but I'm busy man lol.
Beautiful. I had Hibiscus around my entire yard when we lived in Hawaii. I didn’t know there was a cold weather variety. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful. I had Hibiscus around my entire yard when we lived in Hawaii. I didn’t know there was a cold weather variety. Thanks for sharing.
Hard to beat the flora of Hawaii... my brother lived there for 4 years, never had a chance to visit but the pics he sent were gorgeous... not a bad place to get stationed I suppose!

A few years ago an ex GF sent me an email out of the blue asking me if I would like to partner with her on a coffee farm her friend was too old to manage anymore. It was in Kona, Hawaii. I initially told her thanks but no thanks. Then she started sending me pictures.........

Still wondering if I should have gone but then again I wouldn't be with the GF I have now and she's amazing!!!!

Back
Top Bottom