@CannaGranny look what I found at the dispo.20230721_161047.jpg 😊 It said concrete shows on the jar, he wrote cement shoes... who knows. It will be waiting for me when I get home... off to my 20 year high school reunion... why I'm going is beyond me, to talk to the 2 people I like that are going that I haven't seen in years I suppose... food better be good at least... hope there's some other stoners in attendance lol.

Took my boys and mom to the stl zoo today, nice day for it. The 13 year old didn't care much for it I don't think but the 2 year old liked it. He really likes monkeys so it was kind of a bummer that most weren't out. They closed at 3 today...so it was kinda short but with a 2 year old I was cool with that

i actually found an internet cure that wasn't bullshit!
not kidding.
2 table spoons of dish soap in a 1 gallon sprayer with water kills wasps almost instant.
i must have wiped out several hundred that were nesting in my soffits.
only issue is i had a changing wind so i am covered in dish soap. going to foam up big time in the shower.
they came back to the nest in groups and i just stood there having a beer and spraying them from 5 ft away.
not a single sting except for the soap in my eyes

i actually found an internet cure that wasn't bullshit!
not kidding.
2 table spoons of dish soap in a 1 gallon sprayer with water kills wasps almost instant.
i must have wiped out several hundred that were nesting in my soffits.
only issue is i had a changing wind so i am covered in dish soap. going to foam up big time in the shower.
they came back to the nest in groups and i just stood there having a beer and spraying them from 5 ft away.
not a single sting except for the soap in my eyes
you know the old saying don't piss in the wind. lol

So I learned something new today…

Wednesday night I hear rabbit cries and figure one didn’t make it. Thursday morning I see mom(?) near the steps and plant and as I get closer a dead baby at the cucumbers. Mom stays about 6’ away and it’s 7am. I walk over and use my shoe to flip over the we body. Takes a few tries. Might be blood in mouth but not stiff. Eyes half closed. Gross. Go get gloves. Come back and mom is about 3’ from body between crates. I walk over to pick it up. No body. Hear a crow and it flies over head. Ah problem solved I guess. But I smile as I see mom at a bush and another baby near the down spout.

Yesterday night hear more cries and what might be a cat. Guess we lost another. My wife calls me from work later and tells me she saw another dead bunny on the walkway, near the dog pool. I head out to clean up and again no bunny?

Then I think…what kills but leaves it until later to drag off or eat? And is out in day or night? Either the big one is carnivorous or rabbits play dead.

Quick search…rabbits play dead. Very well! Little bugger got me and wifey. He also got lucky. I almost stabbed it with a garden tool to pick it up. But didn’t want to clean it so got the glove. 🤣

So I learned something new today…

Wednesday night I hear rabbit cries and figure one didn’t make it. Thursday morning I see mom(?) near the steps and plant and as I get closer a dead baby at the cucumbers. Mom stays about 6’ away and it’s 7am. I walk over and use my shoe to flip over the we body. Takes a few tries. Might be blood in mouth but not stiff. Eyes half closed. Gross. Go get gloves. Come back and mom is about 3’ from body between crates. I walk over to pick it up. No body. Hear a crow and it flies over head. Ah problem solved I guess. But I smile as I see mom at a bush and another baby near the down spout.

Yesterday night hear more cries and what might be a cat. Guess we lost another. My wife calls me from work later and tells me she saw another dead bunny on the walkway, near the dog pool. I head out to clean up and again no bunny?

Then I think…what kills but leaves it until later to drag off or eat? And is out in day or night? Either the big one is carnivorous or rabbits play dead.

Quick search…rabbits play dead. Very well! Little bugger got me and wifey. He also got lucky. I almost stabbed it with a garden tool to pick it up. But didn’t want to clean it so got the glove. 🤣
I love happy endings! 🥰

@CannaGranny look what I found at the dispo.View attachment 14395 😊 It said concrete shows on the jar, he wrote cement shoes... who knows. It will be waiting for me when I get home... off to my 20 year high school reunion... why I'm going is beyond me, to talk to the 2 people I like that are going that I haven't seen in years I suppose... food better be good at least... hope there's some other stoners in attendance lol.
I hope you got good stuff and enjoy it as much as I do this that I grew. It’s pretty good for the pain side of things.
I had gone to St. Louis for a shoot and was on my feet about 14 hours. When I finally got in the car, my feet and ankles were just screaming. I fired up a joint of that stuff and within 10 mins the pain was just gone! Pretty noticeable. Enjoy!

you are correct but, i was hunting wasps.
and when hunting you always want the wind in your face.
so now we have a dilemma.
funny how seemingly simple choices in your everyday life can make such a big difference later in life.
i spent time in jail once because i turned right instead of left.
life turned out great because of that, married to a awesome woman and 2 fantastic grown kids and a really well paying job.
had i turned left who knows where i'd be?
sorry i rambled on there.
8 beer will do that to me

you are correct but, i was hunting wasps.
and when hunting you always want the wind in your face.
so now we have a dilemma.
funny how seemingly simple choices in your everyday life can make such a big difference later in life.
i spent time in jail once because i turned right instead of left.
life turned out great because of that, married to a awesome woman and 2 fantastic grown kids and a really well paying job.
had i turned left who knows where i'd be?
sorry i rambled on there.
8 beer will do that to me
lol ok i never hunted wasps. but yes hunt in the wind so your scent goes away from them and doesn't alert them.

@CannaGranny look what I found at the dispo.View attachment 14395 😊 It said concrete shows on the jar, he wrote cement shoes... who knows. It will be waiting for me when I get home... off to my 20 year high school reunion... why I'm going is beyond me, to talk to the 2 people I like that are going that I haven't seen in years I suppose... food better be good at least... hope there's some other stoners in attendance lol.
You have to tell us what the reunion was like! I've never been to one

Took our little dog we are watching all over today. Vineyard, brewery, downtown pizza

bluemont, VA
PXL_20230721_233632903.jpg
PXL_20230721_220807823.jpg
PXL_20230722_011533114.jpgIMG_20230721_215946.jpg

If you can eat their 28" pizza in 28 minutes you win $280. Guy in there said no one has won in over a year! This is just one slice of that big 28" pie.

Wife and I had a blast today! Makes us want a little dog now lol, we don't have any kids

Attachments

• PXL_20230722_002319558.jpg
    PXL_20230722_002319558.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
You have to tell us what the reunion was like! I've never been to one

Took our little dog we are watching all over today. Vineyard, brewery, downtown pizza

bluemont, VA
View attachment 14429
View attachment 14425
View attachment 14427View attachment 14426

If you can eat their 28" pizza in 28 minutes you win $280. Guy in there said no one has won in over a year! This is just one slice of that big 28" pie.

Wife and I had a blast today! Makes us want a little dog now lol, we don't have any kids
so, did you win the 280 bucks?

so, did you win the 280 bucks?
Omg I couldn't even eat one slice... Lol. I only ordered one slice. Haven't smoked since this morning.. trying to be considerate for date night. My appetite is fickle and I think partly dependent on being high.

Once we did order a whole pie when we won bar trivia one night, I think I could only do 1.5 slices lol

Here's the whole pie from a few years ago
View attachment VID_20200205_230657.mp4

Omg I couldn't even eat one slice... Lol. I only ordered one slice. Haven't smoked since this morning.. trying to be considerate for date night. My appetite is fickle and I think partly dependent on being high.

Once we did order a whole pie when we won bar trivia one night, I think I could only do 1.5 slices lol

View attachment 14433
looks yummy. I also like the view from where you were. I have always liked Virginia, been there a few times. my buddy lives in VA Beach.

Found this out pretty young. Found out around 20 that you also don't want to be up on a grain elevator during a storm while a buddy pees over the edge.

We hear "Oh god! Oh god, no! NOOO!!"

We turned just in time to get misted by our buddy's piss. Soaking himself with the updraft. We had nowhere to run.

It's my favorite of all the times I've been peed on. Three total. Kids are assholes 🤣

Found this out pretty young. Found out around 20 that you also don't want to be up on a grain elevator during a storm while a buddy pees over the edge.

We hear "Oh god! Oh god, no! NOOO!!"

We turned just in time to get misted by our buddy's piss. Soaking himself with the updraft. We had nowhere to run.

It's my favorite of all the times I've been peed on. Three total. Kids are assholes 🤣
oh and don't pee on an electric fence either.

View attachment 14433
Great, 3am…now I’m hungry for pizza. 🤦

We have an Amish store less than 2 miles away, they make all the good bad stuff... I think Wednesday is fry pie day, they do various berries, lemon, chocolate, eclair creme... then Friday is donut day, my God, peanut butter donuts, homemade Boston cremes.... I need to stay away. Also, I don't want to live in a world where I can't eat gravy. My husband says making gravy is one of my life skills... he would straight up drink my ham gravy... luckily that's usually a special occasion meal, ham dinner.
Going to an Amish farmers market today - b looking for a cherry pie. Horse and buggies everywhere here nuttin like Fla ! Lol

Attachments

• IMG_6905.jpeg
    IMG_6905.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
Going to an Amish farmers market today - b looking for a cherry pie. Horse and buggies everywhere here nuttin like Fla ! Lol
Something interesting that happened over the last 5 years -- the Amish in the Michigan-Ohio-Indiana area (and propbably other areas where they live) have completely capitalized on their barn-raising skills.

Starting 3-4 years ago, I've gotten a growing number of clients who want to build "barndominiums," which are essentially pole barns with living quarters in part of it. (Pole barns are what we used to call "barns" in the old days. It really helps now that they added the word pole.) In the last couple of years, all these barndominiums seem to be built by Amish companies.

I've seen two types of barndominium builders: Either the wife is a horse fanatic, or the husband wants a place to tinker with cars, boats or what have you. Ohio is still illegal, so you can be sure none of that "what have you" is growing weed. Right?

Back
Top Bottom