Here in SE Michigan and NW Ohio, transportation departments have become traffic circle/roundabout crazed. If you think people don't know how to behave at 4-way stops, try one of these traffic circles.

If you are in the circle, you have the right of way. Last week, I was behind someone who stopped in the circle to let someone at one of the intersecting roads get in. Other times, people ignore the fact that other people are in the circle, and just go, cutting them off.

I think they need a How-To guide on a sign on the approach to one of these circles.
The new thing I'm seeing more is where a road interchanges with a split lane highway they have the 2 lanes cross each other like an "X". I think the logic is you can go right without having to cross traffic before the interchange & then they switch sides & you can also go left without crossing traffic. So you don't have people waiting to make left turns backing up traffic. But I saw an older guy in one the other day & he got going down the wrong way & then couldn't seem to make his way out of it. Apparently it's called a diverging diamond interchange.

The new thing I'm seeing more is where a road interchanges with a split lane highway they have the 2 lanes cross each other like an "X". I think the logic is you can go right without having to cross traffic before the interchange & then they switch sides & you can also go left without crossing traffic. So you don't have people waiting to make left turns backing up traffic. But I saw an older guy in one the other day & he got going down the wrong way & then couldn't seem to make his way out of it. Apparently it's called a diverging diamond interchange.

Oh hell no if I'm stoned. Lol

Oh hell no if I'm stoned. Lol
LOL yeah I've had to face a couple of them stoned, it was touch & go the 1st time. Honestly they're not bad as long as the other side has traffic. It's pretty obvious you shouldn't go straight when there's a bunch of cars there. When the whole interchange is empty it can be a little confusing. I think that's the issue the guy I saw the other day ran into. We were the 1st cars crossing the bridge, he saw us & realized but he was already too far into the intersection. Then he tried to U-turn but that only faced him, back toward traffic again (he needed to make more of an S curve).

LOL yeah I've had to face a couple of them stoned, it was touch & go the 1st time. Honestly they're not bad as long as the other side has traffic. It's pretty obvious you shouldn't go straight when there's a bunch of cars there. When the whole interchange is empty it can be a little confusing. I think that's the issue the guy I saw the other day ran into. We were the 1st cars crossing the bridge, he saw us & realized but he was already too far into the intersection. Then he tried to U-turn but that only faced him, back toward traffic again (he needed to make more of an S curve).
yeah it doesn't look bad at all. just take a little getting used too for sure.

Where the green grass grows my Tim McGraw.
I remember.
She ain't got no money
Her clothes are kinda funny
Her hair is kinda wild and free
Oh, but love grows where my Rosemary goes
And nobody knows like me

She talks kinda lazy
And people say she's crazy
And her life's a mystery
And nobody knows like me

I got a poundin head and an achin back, and the camels buried in a big straw stack.
Good song 🎵 👌🏼
Well I'm from a map dot
a stop sign on a black top
Caught the first bus I could hop from there
but all of this glitter is getting dark
There’s concrete growin in the city park
I don't know who my neighbors are
Theres bars on the corners and bars on my heart

I remember.
She ain't got no money
Her clothes are kinda funny
Her hair is kinda wild and free
And nobody knows like me

She talks kinda lazy
And people say she's crazy
And her life's a mystery
And nobody knows like me
Edison Lighthouse 👌🏼

Whew what a day, I'm beat. Took my dad to an 8 am appointment that was an hour away, then came back and spent the afternoon with my bestie and our kiddos swimming in one of my favorite childhood swimming spots. It's such a beautiful, magical place, a big waterfall and many tiny ones, and there's a natural water slide that's hard to top. It seems like a place fairies must dwell. You can walk for a couple miles on the clean flat rock above the waterfall. Endless hours of exploration for kids so inclined. 20230725_145327.jpg20230725_145423.jpgThis is the slide, ends in a perfect swimming hole. 20230725_145411.jpgTop of the falls. 20230725_151322.jpg
If that wasn't enough, we ended the day with ice cream and a skate party at the arena... mama busted out the rollerblades and I'm sure to pay for that tomorrow. 🤣 I haven't felt that nostalgic in a while, whipping past those kids on my blades to old school pop... I spent sooo many hours at the skating rink as a kid/teen... I wish we still had one... this was an occasional summer thing they do at the hockey arena while the ice is gone... poor kids learning to skate busting they asses on imperfect concrete instead of shiny wood like God intended. 🤣 At least nobody yelled at me to slow down... used to hate that shit... let me be free dammit. 🤣 It was a good day.

Whew what a day, I'm beat. Took my dad to an 8 am appointment that was an hour away, then came back and spent the afternoon with my bestie and our kiddos swimming in one of my favorite childhood swimming spots. It's such a beautiful, magical place, a big waterfall and many tiny ones, and there's a natural water slide that's hard to top. It seems like a place fairies must dwell. You can walk for a couple miles on the clean flat rock above the waterfall. Endless hours of exploration for kids so inclined. View attachment 15089View attachment 15091This is the slide, ends in a perfect swimming hole. View attachment 15092Top of the falls. View attachment 15093
If that wasn't enough, we ended the day with ice cream and a skate party at the arena... mama busted out the rollerblades and I'm sure to pay for that tomorrow. 🤣 I haven't felt that nostalgic in a while, whipping past those kids on my blades to old school pop... I spent sooo many hours at the skating rink as a kid/teen... I wish we still had one... this was an occasional summer thing they do at the hockey arena while the ice is gone... poor kids learning to skate busting they asses on imperfect concrete instead of shiny wood like God intended. 🤣 At least nobody yelled at me to slow down... used to hate that shit... let me be free dammit. 🤣 It was a good day.
awesome pics. so peaceful looking.

awesome pics. so peaceful looking.
It's just so beautiful there... and there was only 2 other people there... that place was a hotspot when I was a kid, you'd be waiting with your tube to go down the slide... or trash the ass of your bathing suit... but I guess seeking out swimming holes is less common nowadays.

It's just so beautiful there... and there was only 2 other people there... that place was a hotspot when I was a kid, you'd be waiting with your tube to go down the slide... or trash the ass of your bathing suit... but I guess seeking out swimming holes is less common nowadays.
Im always looking for nice free swimming hole 👊🏼
Nothing better imo.

kids aren't playing outdoors like they used too. i remember as a kid we played outdoor games til the streetlights came on. then again i'm sure if playstation and xbox were available back then i'd be playing video games . played a lot of rpg games. when i was in the military. played zelda the adventures of link in England lol.

Some off the wall pictures to start the day.

I didn't take any of these, unless you're referring to taking them off someone else's posts :)

Anytime I find a picture amusing, I put it into some folder that I forget about for ages, then laugh for hours at all the funny things I forgot about.DogGorrilla.jpgFreddieGlowing.jpgrongPhk.jpgsharpsign.jpgClarksHead.jpgFootBike.jpgoswald.jpgOutOfWhack.jpgsquare_wheels.jpgVeloceraptorFreeWorkspace.jpg

Ive listened to this a few times now, im still not sure where in the song, Jason Aldean gets "racist"
People need to chill. This song is 100% about coming together and protecting your community....
People will moan and cry about anything...that shit ain't racist or they obviously ain't heard johnny rebel or DAC

My wife took me to one of his shows when we were dating. Nothing memorable for me, just some tractor rap lol. Still hard to believe the shit that went down in Las Vegas when JA had that concert and that dude shot from Mandalay Bay. Lot of carnage for just one shooter... I don't like how all that was just swept under the rug and never spoke of....more to that story 100%

Last edited:
People will moan and cry about anything...that shit ain't racist or they obviously ain't heard johnny rebel or DAC

My wife took me to one of his shows when we were dating. Nothing memorable for me, just some tractor rap lol. Still hard to believe the shit that went down in Las Vegas when JA had that concert and that dude shot from Mandalay Bay. Lot of carnage for just one shooter... I don't like how all that was just swept under the rug and never spoke of....more to that story 100%
There is a lot to this story that never met the eye. Roots of this story, if you really want to know is Saudi Prince Bin Salman. Dig deep, the answers are there.

Ive listened to this a few times now, im still not sure where in the song, Jason Aldean gets "racist"
It's called fake news, AKA propaganda. Just like they demonize Sound of Freedom, they gotta try to control the narrative. It's not working so much anymore. Don't F with our kids!

I'll be the first to defend Aldeans right to write and sing about whatever he wants. Personally, I think he's the biggest asshole you could ever meet but that's my personal view. I met him many many years back in a small Bakersfield bar he was playing at. It was just him and an acoustic guitar. Great songwriter and player. Just not a very nice guy. Maybe he was just having a bad night but from the way I saw him interact with others other than myself. Not likely.

It's called fake news, AKA propaganda. Just like they demonize Sound of Freedom, they gotta try to control the narrative. It's not working so much anymore. Don't F with our kids!
I always tell my wife if anything ever happens to our kids and I get the chance to get my hands on the person, by the time cops show up ill be rolling in their guts like a crocodile

Try that in a small town was exactly what happened in my tiny town. A local drug pushing Shit stirring local, lost her Son. He went to the river, had a seizure and drowned. Our local Sheriff helped recover the body, and due to location it was in had to remove it via pick up truck.
She took pics of this, sent them to a well known hate group in Springfield. Aunty Tea Fa.. Pushing the narrative, saying her sons body was mistreated and that the Sheriff killed him and this was all a cover up. They gathered up and was on their way when the calls went out. Their aim? Take over our courthouse and hang our local Sheriff for the murder of her Son.
Our entire town turned out, armed and stood vigil at our courthouse. You even knew who the local felons were, as they came with chains, baseball bats and various implements of destruction.
I will pull up the vid this evening.
Our town was all over the news. In a bad light. We were racists gun toting “ammosexuals” . Yup that was a word that was used.
Good thing we all had thick skin. I got smacked particularly hard, as I was the only woman strapped up and standing on the wall and I really stood out. To be blunt there were several armed women in that crowd, but being frontline and on the wall, I really stood out and was subject to several attacks via social media.
Did not change a damn thing for me, I’d do it again in a heartbeat. I’m proud of my small town.
So, yeah… try that in a small town, bitches.
I will load some local vids tonight. Here is a report on our local news: PS I am not the armed woman in this vid.

Last edited:
Try that in a small town was exactly what happened in my tiny town. A local drug pushing Shit stirring local, lost her Son. He went to the river, had a seizure and drowned. Our local Sheriff helped recover the body, and due to location it was in had to remove it via pick up truck.
She took pics of this, sent them to a well known hate group in Springfield. Aunty Tea Fa.. Pushing the narrative, saying her sons body was mistreated and that the Sheriff killed him and this was all a cover up. They gathered up and was on their way when the calls went out. Their aim? Take over our courthouse and hang our local Sheriff for the murder of her Son.
Our entire town turned out, armed and stood vigil at our courthouse. You even knew who the local felons were, as they came with chains, baseball bats and various implements of destruction.
I will pull up the vid this evening.
Our town was all over the news. In a bad light. We were racists gun toting “ammosexuals” . Yup that was a word that was used.
Good thing we all had thick skin. I got smacked particularly hard, as I was the only woman strapped up and standing on the wall and I really stood out. To be blunt there were several armed women in that crowd, but being frontline and on the wall, I really stood out and was subject to several attacks via social media.
Did not change a damn thing for me, I’d do it again in a heartbeat. I’m proud of my small town.
So, yeah… try that in a small town, bitches.
I didn't hear about that, sounds wild would love to see the video!

Don't F with CG!

Back
Top Bottom