Yeah didn't think that was something I had to say out loud cause she knows they are there. Ugh. So much for sleeping tonight cause my anxiety will now play me all the possible negative outcomes of this situation.
I do the exact same thing. Great for trouble shooting problems and work…not so good for a restful nights sleep. Off switch got broken.

Good morning all.

Hope the day finds you well. Still stressing but had a better day than expected, just less than stellar results.

Hope the updates go well or the backups if needed. 🤣

Looks like I might be harvesting this weekend. Need to take a few good scope shots to see, maybe a sample too. 😝

More rain and humidity today. So sucky day ahead.

Night Moves is playing in my head. Like Bob Segar(sp?).

Must be time to sit on the stoop and vape. Two days in a row before noon…not got but so what?

Just tired. Come on Willow, let’s go see.

Gooood mornin! Pouring rain in my neck of the woods... oh well keeps me from having to water everything!
Yes, good morning all, no rain yesterday but its coming again this aft. I've my basement dried out and the humidity down to 64% last night....Still not there yet but getting better....I'm hoping to get it down to 60% today if the floor is dry, corners were still damp where the water sat.

kids aren't playing outdoors like they used too. i remember as a kid we played outdoor games til the streetlights came on. then again i'm sure if playstation and xbox were available back then i'd be playing video games . played a lot of rpg games. when i was in the military. played zelda the adventures of link in England lol.
Outside from sun up to sun down when we were kids on the farm had to be in by dark or if mom rang the bell 🛎️- no cellphones then when street lites by the school that was the signal be in when the lights come on ! Lol that’s when parents trusted kids not be stupid ! Lol course we were .

Farrrrrkkk. I totally forgot my grinder broke last night 😩 and this shit i recently harvested is too sticky to break up by hand... guess im smoking whole buds today😅

One more thing while Iam thinking about it.
Just a warning….Willingness to stand up at this point, will more than likely land you on an Ef Bee Eye 👁️ list.
So will being Christian.
So will being prolife.
So will being patriotic.
So will being a person non ignorant of our Constitutional rights.
Oh and don’t forget, as a competition shooter, I am also “ammosexual” , wtf is that?
I’m one bad ass MamaJama, right? Straight up laughable.
My entire life long philosophy of you do your thing and I will do my thing too is screwed as long as one of us are not allowed to do our thing.
Anyways just my two cents. Not that ya even asked.
Signed, Bad bad CannaGranny.
Edit, one more thing.. I still love men. Real men. Toxic testosterone filled to the brim hairy legged MEN. Whom are now known to some testosterone lacking individuals as a bad kind of toxic. I loveeeee it!
Just thought I’d confess that horrific social malfunction too.
Oh, and I’m crazy, yup quite bonkers, I say!
You can’t cancel someone that never wanted a subscription.
One emoji can’t cover this statement ! Well said

Farrrrrkkk. I totally forgot my grinder broke last night 😩 and this shit i recently harvested is too sticky to break up by hand... guess im smoking whole buds today😅
Take it old school, scissors and a small glass and just snip like mad with the tips lol... that's how I cut up my blunt weed so it burns a lil slower in bigger chunks.

We need pics! 🤣😂😅🥲🤣😂
I can probably manage that 😅😂
Take it old school, scissors and a small glass and just snip like mad with the tips lol... that's how I cut up my blunt weed so it burns a lil slower in bigger chunks.
Goes to show ya how much i think outside the box.... thats how i always did it as a teenager lol.

I was negligent about reading the thread yesterday and put together this Cliff's Notes version for anyone who needs to catch up:

1. Don't mess with anyone's kids.
2. Don't mess around in Canna Granny's town. (But weed is legal, so how much trouble could I possibly get in?)
3. TSD has the greatest swimming hole on Earth (in the summer).
4. Goodshit just dried his harvest and needs a grinder. Fast. (I'm on my way.)

I was negligent about reading the thread yesterday and put together this Cliff's Notes version for anyone who needs to catch up:

2. Don't mess around in Canna Granny's town. (But weed is legal, so how much trouble could I possibly get in?)
TYVM. I look away for a couple of days and 14 pages come up.

I'm all caught up now.

Mannnn, you’re fast! Summed it up in the blink of an eye!

Mornin @Moe.Red ! How’s the Lady this morning?
She's better. Fever under control. Now I'm told she needs a surgery I can't pronounce. Soo much fun.

I both love and hate the healthcare in the US. The doctors and their varying opinions are like weed growers and ours. 2 completely well educated and proficient doctors look at the same data and come to different conclusions.

Love hate.

She's better. Fever under control. Now I'm told she needs a surgery I can't pronounce. Soo much fun.

I both love and hate the healthcare in the US. The doctors and their varying opinions are like weed growers and ours. 2 completely well educated and proficient doctors look at the same data and come to different conclusions.

Love hate.
If anyone suggests that she needs to be in 48 hours of darkness before the procedure, get another opinion.

Does anyone still have access to the Farm? PM if you do. I had a grow-off going on there and would really like to get in touch with that dude. I looked on a buddy's phone and it looks like he harvested and has been wondering where I went. Dude's name was Peat_Phreak so if he's bad news then nevermind. He seemed pretty quiet, though.
I found him on Reddit and told him to join up. He laughed about there only being 8 people online and said something about a couple "know-it-alls" he wasn't a fan of. Those particular "know-it-alls" have helped me tremendously on my first grow. Shoutout to @Moe.Red and @Aqua Man for getting me this far as I just flipped to flower on Sunday and have had a nearly trouble-free run so far.

@smoke @Rootsruler @steamroller also. Ya'll have been there for me from the beginning. Steam gets a special thanks for inviting me into the community. You the man, man.

I found him on Reddit and told him to join up. He laughed about there only being 8 people online and said something about a couple "know-it-alls" he wasn't a fan of. Those particular "know-it-alls" have helped me tremendously on my first grow. Shoutout to @Moe.Red and @Aqua Man for getting me this far as I just flipped to flower on Sunday and have had a nearly trouble-free run so far.

@smoke @Rootsruler @steamroller also. Ya'll have been there for me from the beginning. Steam gets a special thanks for inviting me into the community. You the man, man.
Have this person talk to my wife if they think I am a know it all. She will set them straight.

Back
Top Bottom