Morning yall, hope everyone is staying cool. Listening to the breeders syndicate 2.0 from last night with high & lonesome and he brought up something that was high on my radar for a while, a strain called Texas Shoreline. I've talked with the guy who runs Shoreline genetics out of Colorado a few times idk if he would sell a clone of it or not though, anyone ever grown or smoked this strain?
Never heard of it. What about it piqued your interest?

Mornin all!
It is a slick 79* on the front porch this morning. Just a mere 30* cooler than yesterday evening. I expected this. Same thing that happened the last time the El Niño pattern sat up across this state in 1997, 2009, 2010. 1997, was the absolute worst. I was working road construction in 97, and you simply don’t forget those conditions..ever.
In other round here news, a jail escapee from town, whom escaped in his drawers and known to be in my area was recaptured yesterday. After two days of heat, bugs, ticks, snakes, bear, cougar, bob cats, coyote, panthers, no food, no water..he gave up and was picked up again yesterday. You know the weather is bad when he just wanted to go back to jail! Takes a lot of pressure off my community. Everyone was on lock down so to speak. Police force was everywhere out here. Glad they have him and I can quit watching over my shoulder.
Here’s to yiz! A morning smoke and coffee is going down round here!
Good morning, that's all you need, gee;s wacko's and jail escapees running around your area...Depending on the crime I'm not sure who'd I'd rather have camped out in my back yard, cops looking for him might cause more problems than the crook himself........

Do you know some paint colors are illegal to have on your wall? some are copyrighted and our corporate police have a sharp eye when it comes to crime. Don't take a chance at having them see any walls or you too maybe a criminal in their eye's.:D:D

It's touted as an old school skunk that showed up in the 80s. Super loud apparently and real nice smoke
Well you know my area is known for skunk weed. Now, the funny thing is this.. does not seem to matter what they plant, it’s all skunk. This leaves me to believe it’s where it is grown.

I dry in my grow room.
Just turn off lights and set the AC and de/humidifier.
Not possible for some of you forever growers, but avoids me needing a whole other room for drying

My room is both heated and cooled. When I go to lights out, I have no problem dropping the temps in there. I can hold them at 60-62* This is only possible because there is an independent heat and cooling supply to that room. Filling up the humidifier in the dark is my big issue!
How big is your area? There are now floor models but you must have a drain for them. I would look into that. My friend uses them outside in glamping tents that she rents, which is by no means sealed, and I was pretty impressed. I would think you would have no problems cooling down your basement.
That doesn't work with un vented humidifiers adding heat. I just want to cool my 3x3x4' box and I thought there maybe something that's an actual ac unit but what I've seen are $1000 + or $49 for crap......full ac units are cheaper but they're too big for the box....I'm just dreaming I guess 1 want a desktop chiller 1 cu/ft in size to chill 36 cu/ft..to 62f that cost less than $100 new....lol

Last edited:
Good morning, that's all you need, gee;s wacko's and jail escapees running around your area...Depending on the crime I'm not sure who'd I'd rather have camped out in my back yard, cops looking for him might cause more problems than the crook himself........

Do you know some paint colors are illegal to have on your wall? some are copyrighted and our corporate police have a sharp eye when it comes to crime. Don't take a chance at having them see any walls or you too maybe a criminal in their eye's.:D:D
My house has cedar siding, no worries there! Lol that’s wild! What are the no no colors? Here we use purple paint to signify no trespassing.
My Sheriff loves me, thank goodness! He has a gun range, that’s where I started shooting so I got an opportunity to kind of know him. He has told me himself it’s not weed he is after, it’s meth. He also knows I have taught half the county to grow the stuff, some of his family members included! Never a prob from him.

Is it a cross to some skywalker og? I've heard of a strain called Albert walker too I think

Asking about your creekwalker

I've also heard it may be something to do with soil makeup, lots of sulfur helps from what I saw
This is the info on it:
Creek Walker photo feminized is an exciting new strain produced by crossing OG Glue #1 and Redbeard's Widow. It's a great balance of high sativa effects with a shorter flower time, as well as more stem rigidity in her structure. Creek Walker can double in size in flower. She produces large colas covered in greasy trichomes, great for washing. There are lots of gas smells with an earthy sweet funk towards the end of flower. Flower time is an average of 62-67 days and yields are massive. Effects are very mellow with several people reporting an increase in focus and clarity. She's great for adhd and depression.

I dry in my grow room.
Just turn off lights and set the AC and de/humidifier.
Not possible for some of you forever growers, but avoids me needing a whole other room for drying
Similar here. Got three rooms one of which is my drying room when needed to get down to 60 degrees.

My house has cedar siding, no worries there! Lol that’s wild! What are the no no colors? Here we use purple paint to signify no trespassing.
My Sheriff loves me, thank goodness! He has a gun range, that’s where I started shooting so I got an opportunity to kind of know him. He has told me himself it’s not weed he is after, it’s meth. He also knows I have taught half the county to grow the stuff, some of his family members included! Never a prob from him.
There are copyrighted colors, of the millions of colors possible a few have been registered as their shade or what ever its called. I'm not sure if the MacD's yellow arch color is one but or the red from Red Lobster but like that some companies own their trade marks color and I use it as an example of how easy it is to be come a criminal and with policing for dollars these days ya never know some keen eye'd cop might find that red color suspisious enough to investigate further.....I mean if you break one law so flagrantly then.......well.....unlock that gun strap..there may be criminals a foot.......

Sounds neat, red beards widow sounds cool. I'm really interested to see how that Imperium X turns out looks like it'll be making its rounds here soon at the board.
Unfortunately it didn’t arrive before my moon planting period was over, so I’ll be popping it next round. I know @SweetLeafGrow got some too 🥰 Maybe he will pop it first.

Just a cool idea...but what about a community strain? A bud builder build-a-strain ?

I still got to run the aether x gdp from him, after I get these clones established that'll be next on my list...try to hunt thru a few of them

Mornin all!
It is a slick 79* on the front porch this morning. Just a mere 30* cooler than yesterday evening. I expected this. Same thing that happened the last time the El Niño pattern sat up across this state in 1997, 2009, 2010. 1997, was the absolute worst. I was working road construction in 97, and you simply don’t forget those conditions..ever.
In other round here news, a jail escapee from town, whom escaped in his drawers and known to be in my area was recaptured yesterday. After two days of heat, bugs, ticks, snakes, bear, cougar, bob cats, coyote, panthers, no food, no water..he gave up and was picked up again yesterday. You know the weather is bad when he just wanted to go back to jail! Takes a lot of pressure off my community. Everyone was on lock down so to speak. Police force was everywhere out here. Glad they have him and I can quit watching over my shoulder.
Here’s to yiz! A morning smoke and coffee is going down round here!
I don't know if anyone heard about the Jailbreak here in Dannemora, which is about 30 miles from me... it was like 8 years ago now and they made a movie about it. Some dumbass civilian employee fell in love with one of the prisoners and was bringing him in all kinds of shit and eventually brought him tools to escape, which he and another prisoner did through the walls and steam pipes out a manhole cover in approximately an hour between the officers rounds... Clinton correctional has a giant wall and they tunneled under to the street. Screenshot_20230729_104710_Google.jpg
The lady was supposed to be there as a getaway but she got cold feet once she realized they would surely murder her and take her car. Anyway, they were on the run for 3 weeks in the Adirondacks, which are quite unforgiving, they broke into the camp of someone I know and survived there for a bit... it was a massive manhunt costing millions. They eventually went in separate directions, one guy got shot in the head and killed by a member of the prison swat team (he was in prison for killing a cop I believe) the other went in the opposite direction towards the Canadian border and was spotted and taken down and returned to prison by a border agent a couple miles from the border, which happened like 2 miles from my house! We had all weapons we own at the ready, they were both murderers after all. It was a crazy summer!

Last edited:
Just a cool idea...but what about a community strain? A bud builder build-a-strain ?

I still got to run the aether x gdp from him, after I get these clones established that'll be next on my list...try to hunt thru a few of them
That is a cool idea! I’m no breeder, but I know many here are.

We had the concrete delivered this morning for our hottub pad... think it turned out pretty well considering we didn't really know what the hell we were doing. Looking forward to being able to soak with my morning coffee and doob again!20230729_101121.jpg

We had the concrete delivered this morning for our hottub pad... think it turned out pretty well considering we didn't really know what the hell we were doing. Looking forward to being able to soak with my morning coffee and doob again!View attachment 15595
Congrats! Looks good. I can’t do the hot tub as it causes me severe muscle cramps from the heat. Been this way ever since my accident in 1998. So, I opted for a pool. Even being an ionized pool, meaning zero chemicals it’s still a pain in the ass. All those memories go away on days like yesterday. Just floating round and round, watching the sky and having a smoke made me forget about vacuuming it.

Congrats! Looks good. I can’t do the hot tub as it causes me severe muscle cramps from the heat. Been this way ever since my accident in 1998. So, I opted for a pool. Even being an ionized pool, meaning zero chemicals it’s still a pain in the ass. All those memories go away on days like yesterday. Just floating round and round, watching the sky and having a smoke made me forget about vacuuming it.
Aww that stinks, even if you keep the temp low? The jets feel so amazing. The ionized pools are nice, my brother has an in ground one. I don't love chlorine, but I keep it as low as possible in the tub... prefer swimming in natural bodies of water.

Aww that stinks, even if you keep the temp low? The jets feel so amazing. The ionized pools are nice, my brother has an in ground one. I don't love chlorine, but I keep it as low as possible in the tub... prefer swimming in natural bodies of water.
My parents have a salt water hot tub, its pretty neat.
I always enjoy a good soak in a hot tub, gives me like 2 to 3 days of relief from back pain, they are great.

That doesn't work with un vented humidifiers adding heat. I just want to cool my 3x3x4' box and I thought there maybe something that's an actual ac unit but what I've seen are $1000 + or $49 for crap......full ac units are cheaper but they're too big for the box....I'm just dreaming I guess 1 want a desktop chiller 1 cu/ft in size to chill 36 cu/ft..to 62f that cost less than $100 new....lol
Can't you just buy a cheap window ac, cut a hole in the side of your box at the bottom, set the window ac so that the face barely protrudes through the hole. Would use virtually no room in the box as the window ac would be almost entirely on the outside. Can find small window AC's about $150.

Can't you just buy a cheap window ac, cut a hole in the side of your box at the bottom, set the window ac so that the face barely protrudes through the hole. Would use virtually no room in the box as the window ac would be almost entirely on the outside. Can find small window AC's about $150.
I was gonna say the same thing, they make small ones, I had to hunt down a couple for my upstairs bedrooms because the windows don't fit standard size ones. Or even the floor ones and you could get extra vent tube stuff (I dunno what that shit is called lol) and vent it out wherever is closest.

I was gonna say the same thing, they make small ones, I had to hunt down a couple for my upstairs bedrooms because the windows don't fit standard size ones. Or even the floor ones and you could get extra vent tube stuff (I dunno what that shit is called lol) and vent it out wherever is closest.
Yeah I saw someone at the Farm had managed to use one of those roll around models & found a duct fitting called a "boot" that fit over the air outlet & just mounted a piece of round duct to the back side right through a port in his tent.

th

Back
Top Bottom