Uhhh. I guess i should get my lazy ass up and outta these pajamas so i can go check on my outdoor plant. Me and my bright ideas of having my biggest plant half a mile away from my house. This shit is getting old fast.
At least my stamina is built back up🤣
Still havent thought of a fool proof system to get it back home at harvest. Not sure how im gonna get a 6 foot tall, 6 foot wide plant through a 4 foot tall, 14" wide trail... 😳
I was thinking about cutting it limb by limb and then putting them in a toboggan, wrap it with tyvek and haul it out that way, but idk yet, ive got 8-10 weeks yet.

Nobody growing a coca plant i see all sorts of poppi and other shit getting posted here...no coca. Could be beneficial seeing that everyone appears to be mature in age here

I'd grow one if I could source some seed lol

Old enough to know better not to do it, young enough to do it anyways :cool:

Nobody growing a coca plant i see all sorts of poppi and other shit getting posted here...no coca. Could be beneficial seeing that everyone appears to be mature in age here

I'd grow one if I could source some seed lol
Oooohh yeah! Just found a 20 dollar Stewart's gift card in my wallet!! Guess who is going to get over priced kcups? Meee ☕🤪

Uhhh. I guess i should get my lazy ass up and outta these pajamas so i can go check on my outdoor plant. Me and my bright ideas of having my biggest plant half a mile away from my house. This shit is getting old fast.
At least my stamina is built back up🤣
Still havent thought of a fool proof system to get it back home at harvest. Not sure how im gonna get a 6 foot tall, 6 foot wide plant through a 4 foot tall, 14" wide trail... 😳
I was thinking about cutting it limb by limb and then putting them in a toboggan, wrap it with tyvek and haul it out that way, but idk yet, ive got 8-10 weeks yet.
Wrap it up with rope like they do with Christmas trees, I brought home 2 - 7ft trees in my car wrapped then a black plastic bag over to keep eyes off my plants

I really never cared for coca, cocaine makes me feel weird, but I do love how it smells!
Everytime I smell it, I got to take a dump. I can smell it through the bag, aroma therapy laxative....now I was just talking about shitting my pants so I could go home....but if I had some I'd have the energy to deal with today's bullshit....if only...one way or another it'd work out haha

Wrap it up with rope like they do with Christmas trees, I brought home 2 - 7ft trees in my car wrapped then a black plastic bag over to keep eyes off my plants
I also thought about getting that christmas tree wrap and using that. Im just not gonna get ahead of myself, because idk if ill even get to harvest lol.

Everytime I smell it, I got to take a dump. I can smell it through the bag, aroma therapy laxative....now I was just talking about shitting my pants so I could go home....but if I had some I'd have the energy to deal with today's bullshit....if only...one way or another it'd work out haha
That is a learned feeling after too many times snorting coke cut with laxatives......I get that feeling just thinking about doing more coke...

When my coffee goes cold, I pour it out! Noooo icy coffees for me. You all would have to scrape me off the porch ceiling. 🤪😜🤪
I can drink yesterdays cold coffee, it don't matter to me, I prefer hot but If I leave 1/2 cup and it gets cold I still drink it....Coffee all day every day hot cold or in between it don't matter as long as its coffee.

That is a learned feeling after too many times snorting coke cut with laxatives......I get that feeling just thinking about doing more coke...
Shit i haven't done anything past weed and aspirin in 10 years probably more. Last time I did a couple toots I felt like a total loser for it. It's wild because in my mind if i ever hit the lottery big...I'd probably do all the drugs I can't do now and function in society. Once above functioning in society or the need to, I shall hardly ever function again 😁

Certain drugs or aromas from the past...tastes...things like that though I can almost just recall by thinking of it.

When my coffee goes cold, I pour it out! Noooo icy coffees for me. You all would have to scrape me off the porch ceiling. 🤪😜🤪
I love iced coffee and cold brew, probably more than hot coffee!!
I drink a lot of hot coffee in the winter, but i dont drink hot tea or hot cocoa, just coffee all year lol.

Shit i haven't done anything past weed and aspirin in 10 years probably more. Last time I did a couple toots I felt like a total loser for it. It's wild because in my mind if i ever hit the lottery big...I'd probably do all the drugs I can't do now and function in society. Once above functioning in society or the need to, I shall hardly ever function again 😁

Certain drugs or aromas from the past...tastes...things like that though though I can almost just recall by thinking of it.
I'm too old for that stuff now, I'd have issues for sure, there was a time when I had access to it coming in from ballsy buddies that brought the stuff back in cut out scuba diving tanks......last I heard one old friend was doing 10 years in Costa Rica for smuggling...the other died......ya.....I'm out and far away from that sht.

Tip of the day.....don't roll a joint then pet your cat,,,,sticky fingers and cat hair add more cough than usual .....I didn't see it until I tasted it...fkin hair all over my hands and joint.....scratch that one......you'd think I'd be used to it but that just about killed me....

Not supposed to have 100+ today.

Been since before the 4th of July since we had highs below 100 here near the mountains.

We might even get some humidity above the teens.
84* is the high here today. I’m glad, that 109 to 112 with 80% humidity is some nasty stuff. This was thermometer confirmed in the shade of my porch! My pool has been bath water warm, just yucky!

Dude Cuban prison sucks I bet...wasn't there a person on the other board from Cuba trying to grow? Had a post about growing in a 3rd world country i believe right at the end?

Sounds like a miserable place
I have been just off the coast of Cuba and out to the dry tortugas, hot hot hot! I could not imagine being jailed there.

Sorry granny to be up in here spewing coca and crap all over your post this early lmao, rude of me!

How's Durban monster doing?
Nothing you guys do or say is any longer shocking to me. Lmaooo!
Yesterday I told some of ya to Feck off. Largely ignored, like okayyyyy Granny and right back to the convo. Funny shit! Why I love you guys!
The monster is monstering along. Taking on an unusual skunk smell. She’s growing like a damn weed! 😂🤣😅😂

I have been just off the coast of Cuba and out to the dry tortugas, hot hot hot! I could not imagine being jailed there.
Ya, I've been to Ft Jefferson there in the Dry Tortuga's. We flew in from Key West for the day, lunch on the beach. Hot and clear blue water, a snorkelers dream. We've also been to Cuba twice, Varedaro & Holguin / Guardalavaca for week long all in resort vacations,

I can't say I'd want to do prison time there but we've rented a car and driven through some parts of the country and although people don't have much they seem content with what they have and there's lots of family time, kids seem happy, all dressed in school uniforms acting like kids anywhere so I don't know, We all have to deal with fking Governments and their fking regulations. I'm not saying I want to live there but mid February/ March its a nice alternative to our own dictator and shit weather.

Back
Top Bottom