Reminds me of that meme that goes around about men dying from stubbornness

Granny: feck off
Us: no we won't
I musta missed that...I hope it wasn't directed at me......I did get the boot from the farm for some misadventure's but I can't remember being unruly here......I do have a bad memory so I may need to be told more than once.....I respond best with all caps in bold print.....lol

Ya, I've been to Ft Jefferson there in the Dry Tortuga's. We flew in from Key West for the day, lunch on the beach. Hot and clear blue water, a snorkelers dream. We've also been to Cuba twice, Varedaro & Holguin / Guardalavaca for week long all in resort vacations,

I can't say I'd want to do prison time there but we've rented a car and driven through some parts of the country and although people don't have much they seem content with what they have and there's lots of family time, kids seem happy, all dressed in school uniforms acting like kids anywhere so I don't know, We all have to deal with fking Governments and their fking regulations. I'm not saying I want to live there but mid February/ March its a nice alternative to our own dictator and shit weather.
Interesting fact, my family was a huge part of settling Key West, with the first ice house on front street. You ever go again, there are bronze statues in Mallory Square of my family member.
I love Key West, I married my Hubby barefoot on the beach there. Call me old fashioned whatever (well don’t get too carried away) I just can’t handle all of the Hollywood immorality there. More like a freak shows versus a tropical Island.

Looks like he installed a portable A/C with two outlets cool air and exhaust side for the hot air and water to escape. The problem with this is the incoming air you have to cool down VS a window unit that is just constantly cooling the same air.
Yes. Recirculating processed air would make getting to temp easier.

I musta missed that...I hope it wasn't directed at me......I did get the boot from the farm for some misadventure's but I can't remember being unruly here......I do have a bad memory so I may need to be told more than once.....I respond best with all caps in bold print.....lol
Yeah you got it too. But it was meant in the gist of humor. Largely, like I said, you guys just carried on. Was rather humorous and gave me a good giggle!
You will rarely if ever see me mad. Two reasons, I’m too old and in the grand scheme of things, not that important. I’d rather laugh..and I do! 😂

Yeah you got it too. But it was meant in the gist of humor. Largely, like I said, you guys just carried on. Was rather humorous and gave me a good giggle!
You will rarely if ever see me mad. Two reasons, I’m too old and in the grand scheme of things, not that important. I’d rather laugh..and I do! 😂
@Pipecarver Oh I remember those caps! Remember you chewed me out and blocked me with my first humorous thread over there! 😂🤣😅😂🤣
Then, you relented and quietly unblocked me. I never poked you over it, we just kind of became friends. Here we are..almost a year and a half later..still telling one another to feck off. Still being friends 🥰
I love this place!

Last edited:
Good day all.

Late to bed, late to rise. House is busy but I’m not, ATM.

Temps around 21c still so that’s nice. Humidity is around 60% but manageable.

Solo looks to have another week to go before she’s ready. The lower buds are still swelling so no rush.

Twin1 is hung early but seems to be aphid clean now. The ones not taken out by the soap spray climbed the stalk and wire to sit on the pole. Sprayed that before bed and they seem dead this morning. Fuckers.

Interesting fact, my family was a huge part of settling Key West, with the first ice house on front street. You ever go again, there are bronze statues in Mallory Square of my family member.
I love Key West, I married my Hubby barefoot on the beach there. Call me old fashioned whatever (well don’t get too carried away) I just can’t handle all of the Hollywood immorality there. More like a freak shows versus a tropical Island.
Well I must have seen it, that's quite an honour to have your family recognized like that. Do you get any special room rates or family discounts when you visit now??? lol..... You should, they must of endured a lot of hardships developing a mosquito infested swamp area into what it is now. I mean fairs fair...lol....

We we're there for 3 night 35 years ago, I thought it was cool then. We'd flown into Orlando and out of Miami on a 10 day, 1,000,000 sec road trip vacation from Vancouver BC. No internet then to see what we were getting into just a map, compass & a good sense of direction. Went to Smokey Joes, and a place advertising the best Pina Colada's in the world......I've had 100 or more since then and so far they were right....they used cream I think.....Dipped my toes at the South point buoy.....tourist stuff

I can drink yesterdays cold coffee, it don't matter to me, I prefer hot but If I leave 1/2 cup and it gets cold I still drink it....Coffee all day every day hot cold or in between it don't matter as long as its coffee.
Nope, i went away from a coffee pot and got a keurig, no more left over cold coffee cause that shits gross. But iced or cold brew is fine lol.

@Pipecarver Oh I remember those caps! Remember you chewed me out and blocked me with my first humorous thread over there! 😂🤣😅😂🤣
Then, you relented and quietly unblocked me. I never poked you over it, we just kind of became friends. Here we are..almost a year and a half later..still telling one another to feck off. Still being friends 🥰
I love this place!
You keep bringing that up, I can't remember why but it may have been something you said....lol.....If something doesn't strike my brain right I delete it.........oh no......I'm one of them??......part of the cancel club???.....

You keep bringing that up, I can't remember why but it may have been something you said....lol.....If something doesn't strike my brain right I delete it.........oh no......I'm one of them??......part of the cancel club???.....
Oh it was something I said. A lot of something, best part it was all about Calmag. 😂🤣😅😂Thank goodness Moe and a few others here caught the jist and humor of the post and tried to intervene.
It was a humorous conversation that I have with growers in this area, all of the time. Miffed as a high high percentage of online gurus are always throwing Calmag at every problem.
Yes indeed you called me a know it all that saw myself above others and you did indeed cancel me! Oh lawd lmaooo!
Important part was ya did relent some MONTHS later 😂🤣😅😂 and you just popped up commenting. Now, was this because you blocked me and could not remember why? I dunno.. I do stupid shit everyday.
As for the Key West thing, I know a few people there. I try to keep things quiet when I am there as people telling others from a conversation in a bar, got me a front page write up in the Key West newspapers. They love talking to a descendant of the family that settled that Island. My family were originally seafarers fishers and shrimpers. I forgot why the area was so convenient, but the ice house was a big deal. Not just for them but others. I saw pics and drawings of them pulling in huge chunks of ice on large metal and wood tongs. Maps showing the buildings streets etc. Cool lesson in history! I also greatly favor the man in bronze. We look alike. I don’t have his nose, got my Mommas Cherokee nose. 🙂IMG_1215.jpeg

Last edited:
Since it’s only supposed to be in the high nineties today, we had 2 cubic yards each of decomposed granite and garden soil dropped for a couple raised bed cactus and succulent gardens.

My gf and I moved half into the raised beds, and amended. Watered and waiting to cook for a while.

The rest of the dirt based soil will go into the dirt lockers on the hill, the granite will go into pots. IMG_0131.jpegIMG_0128.jpegIMG_0130.jpegIMG_0129.jpegIMG_0127.jpegIMG_0126.jpegIMG_0120.jpegIMG_0078.jpegIMG_0079.jpegIMG_0080.jpegIMG_0062.jpegIMG_0065.jpegIMG_0064.jpeg

Oh it was something I said. A lot of something, best part it was all about Calmag. 😂🤣😅😂Thank goodness Moe and a few others here caught the jist and humor of the post and tried to intervene.
It was a humorous conversation that I have with growers in this area, all of the time. Miffed as a high high percentage of online gurus are always throwing Calmag at every problem.
Yes indeed you called me a know it all that saw myself above others and you did indeed cancel me! Oh lawd lmaooo!
Important part was ya did relent some MONTHS later 😂🤣😅😂 and you just popped up commenting. Now, was this because you blocked me and could not remember why? I dunno.. I do stupid shit everyday.
As for the Key West thing, I know a few people there. I try to keep things quiet when I am there as people telling others from a conversation in a bar, got me a front page write up in the Key West newspapers. They love talking to a descendant of the family that settled that Island. My family were originally seafarers fishers and shrimpers. I forgot why the area was so convenient, but the ice house was a big deal. Not just for them but others. I saw pics and drawings of them pulling in huge chunks of ice on large metal and wood tongs. Maps showing the buildings streets etc. Cool lesson in history! I also greatly favor the man in bronze. We look alike. I don’t have his nose, got my Mommas Cherokee nose. 🙂View attachment 15936
I think I got into the habit of blocking those with low #'s ( new to the forum) yapping like they know it all. Most of them disappeared from the farm shortly after, getting on others nerves. After seeing the same name contributing it became obvious you had more to offer than my initial observation....I think you are the only one I've ever un blocked.........I can usually pick the nutters out of a crowd....this time I was wrong....well partially anyways...lol

Miss having plants in flower full swing...will be nice when the outdoor decides to really pop off. Until then I can't wait to have my new tent and cloner up and running keeping me with a tent in flower...that's the goal

Day dreaming of smelling some nice buds...

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I'm a new grower in a ban state so I've been keeping my grow a secret and doing my best not to screw up. At work right now so can't post photos but I've got a small thread going at Unknown Forum if you want to see progress so far. Just flipped a week or so ago.

I was tipped off that there are some experienced RDWC growers here so I hope to learn a lot. No real issues at this point but my first plant that popped will not stop getting rust spots on older growth. I screwed that plant up by using test strips instead of a meter, the pH was around 3.5 for the first month or two and it's never really recovered. There's a pic of one of the leaf on the GWE thread. I took a clone of it and that is doing great in comparison. I'm thinking the root system is bound up or restricted in some way. Also I'm thinking I should have pulled some of the clay out of the net pots cause the trunk is compressed by them due to growth. Maybe not an issue, dunno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I'm a new grower in a ban state so I've been keeping my grow a secret and doing my best not to screw up. At work right now so can't post photos but I've got a small thread going at Unknown forum if you want to see progress so far. Just flipped a week or so ago.

I was tipped off that there are some experienced RDWC growers here so I hope to learn a lot. No real issues at this point but my first plant that popped will not stop getting rust spots on older growth. I screwed that plant up by using test strips instead of a meter, the pH was around 3.5 for the first month or two and it's never really recovered. There's a pic of one of the leaf on the GWE thread. I took a clone of it and that is doing great in comparison. I'm thinking the root system is bound up or restricted in some way. Also I'm thinking I should have pulled some of the clay out of the net pots cause the trunk is compressed by them due to growth. Maybe not an issue, dunno.
Good day and welcome to budbilders, im one of those RDWC growers.

Hey guys, thanks for the welcome. I'm a new grower in a ban state so I've been keeping my grow a secret and doing my best not to screw up. At work right now so can't post photos but I've got a small thread going at Unknown Forum if you want to see progress so far. Just flipped a week or so ago.

Welcome Rider,

I think maybe this is it?

1690837163026.png

Looks like you have a maybe 25 gallon tote and 3 plants in it?

When you can, feel free to make an intro post in the hydro section and tell us about your system. The more details and pics, the better.

Cheers.

Welcome Rider,

I think maybe this is it?

View attachment 15981

Looks like you have a maybe 25 gallon tote and 3 plants in it?

When you can, feel free to make an intro post in the hydro section and tell us about your system. The more details and pics, the better.

Cheers.

Yes that is it! You are right about the setup as well.

I will for sure make an intro post ASAP.

Welcome @WeedRider to my corner!
Above content edited and other forum name removed. While I am happy to have you here, no advertisements from another forum allowed on my thread.
Feel free to do an intro and add your pics. We have some fantastic folks here always willing to help. 🥰

Glad to have you here. I'm completely new to growing and dove headfirst into RDWC. There's a lot of wisdom here and I'm sure you'll find everyone very willing to help. I just started flowering my first plant ever and the guys have been there every step of the way.

Good luck 👊

Little man is on day 4 of this wretched stomach virus. He hasn't eaten since Saturday dinner... making him some mashed potatoes now per his request, hopefully he can keep a couple bites down. Haven't even looked at my plants in like a week... I'm sure the beetles are having a field day.

Back
Top Bottom