It’s going down a bit. Sure is pretty blue. It was an accident. After hopping around on one foot, turning red and cussing under my breath, we got through it. No harm done, well to her.. Good thing I am a kind person. I just figure we all do stupid shit, I know I do. 😜
Ice ice baby ! Put it in a bucket of ice water for as long as you can hold it for 1/2 hour twice a day - a little painful but will speed up the healing process .

"The god damn Germans got nothin to do with it!!
Whatd he say?
Shut up, one shit at a time!"

Dentist time... At least it's only a filling. If they are fast I might go home for a quick toke before going back to work lol

Love how cool it is outside today

Packing my bags this morning and loading up the car. Off this evening for a shoot in the morning in St Lou.
Ankle has gone completely down, just a pretty shade of blue. I seem to be hobbling around pretty good this morning.
Report on the edibles, 100 mg THC 100 mg CBD…snore. I slept very well. 🙂

Cleaning the gutter on the bright side of the house. More rain coming and I noticed the pine needles had bulked up at the down spout again. Need at least twilight to do the back/dark side.

Cut down 4 clones, cleaned the 3x3 that Twin1 was in and moved my last clone Clip into the 3x3. One of the mains just snapped even though it’s green not enough material to reattach. 😢

So I took a new clone as a back up. (That’s the story, sticking to it.)

Really need to reset or get crap off my mind. Not eating much and skipping dinner. Helps with the waste line but not the energy.

“Well it’s forty below and I don’t give a fuck got a heater in the truck and I’m off to the rodeo.

It's an allemande left and allemande right, C'mon you fuckin' dummy, get your right step right. Get off stage, you goddamn goof, you know. Piss me off, fucking jerk, get on my nerves.”

He’s a one ball man and off to the rodeo…

An old friend helped me sand an old red car for a neighbour. We were 16 and got paid with a 12 pack of beer.

After drinking said beer he taught me that song…took a few tries…he sang it fast, but I still remember it.
Never heard it....coming back at you with this mild effort

Once I went in swimming where there were no women
down beside the sea, seeing no one there I hung my underwear upon
a willow tree. Dove into the water just like Pharoh's daughter dove into the Nile.
Someone saw me there and stole my underwear and left me with a smile.

Packing my bags this morning and loading up the car. Off this evening for a shoot in the morning in St Lou.
Ankle has gone completely down, just a pretty shade of blue. I seem to be hobbling around pretty good this morning.
What happened to your ankle? I must have missed it sorry

What happened to your ankle? I must have missed it sorry
Lady ran over me with her shopping cart! Hit the only skinny spot on my body, my ankle bone!
It’s much better today. Swelling is down, just a pretty color blue and kind of stiff.
Thanks for asking!

Good luck ! Prolly not needed ! Cbd will help with that ankle as well .

My little man is still not feeling well. Camping out on the living room, watching tv, snuggling his kitty. View attachment 16303
Thats not good, hope he kicks that crud soon! Idk how he is when hes sick, but my kids dont handle being sick very well so they're usually a handful lol.

Thats not good, hope he kicks that crud soon! Idk how he is when hes sick, but my kids dont handle being sick very well so they're usually a handful lol.
He's too sick to be a handful, just wants mama cuddles all day, so all my spare time has been spent snuggling him. My house is a bit of a mess and my garden is fending for itself... but that's ok, tomorrow is another day. He actually just ate some dinner, so I'm hoping it's finally on the way out.

He's too sick to be a handful, just wants mama cuddles all day, so all my spare time has been spent snuggling him. My house is a bit of a mess and my garden is fending for itself... but that's ok, tomorrow is another day. He actually just ate some dinner, so I'm hoping it's finally on the way out.
The smashed potatoes yesterday was the start.

Never heard it....coming back at you with this mild effort

Once I went in swimming where there were no women
down beside the sea, seeing no one there I hung my underwear upon
a willow tree. Dove into the water just like Pharoh's daughter dove into the Nile.
Someone saw me there and stole my underwear and left me with a smile.

Another old school limerick.

It was the middle of the day, in the middle of the night, when two dead boys got up to fight.

They’ve went back to back and faced each other. Then drew their swords and shot each other.

A deaf policeman heard the noise, came on over and shot the two dead boys.

If you don’t believe this lie is true ask the blind man, he saw it too.

Little dude was at it again today!!
Caught his first ever crappie, (i still havent caught one) and he caught a real nice yellow perch! View attachment 16374View attachment 16375
Here is what we use for crappie.Wal-Mart get the mini tails not maxi tails smallest jig head they sell.black and green is there favorite. You can try other colors but I'm telling you man black and green.they are easier to feel on a small closed face reel. Just cast twords weed line reel in slow with your finger on the line so you can feel bite.set hook and reel in gently their mouths are thin and come off easy.oh yeah!!!!!20230803_211638.jpg20230803_211638.jpg

Here is what we use for crappie.Wal-Mart get the mini tails not maxi tails smallest jig head they sell.black and green is there favorite. You can try other colors but I'm telling you man black and green.they are easier to feel on a small closed face reel. Just cast twords weed line reel in slow with your finger on the line so you can feel bite.set hook and reel in gently their mouths are thin and come off easy.oh yeah!!!!!View attachment 16384View attachment 16384
All ive been running lately is googan baits rattlin neds.
But ill grab thise and give em a shot!

Full custom open rifle, Andrea Santacroce stock, Borden action, Bix and Andy trigger and a Krieger barrel. Chambered for a 6 mil dasher.
Did you get your fancy pretty gun stock back? You showed it to us before it was polished and finished, but I never saw the final result.

Back
Top Bottom