So relaxing watching a dog enjoy the simple pleasures, we dogsit this dog so much, he's become our spoiled nephew of sorts lol
View attachment PXL_20230804_042525931~2.mp4

So good news, I got an amazing offer on that job I had the final interview for last week. Some cool benefits like the company pays 100% of insurance premiums, and a 4 consecutive weeks of paid time off every four years to "pursue my passions". No mention of drug testing, but I will be prepared just in case. This would be to start with them next year, really exciting stuff!!!

So relaxing watching a dog enjoy the simple pleasures, we dogsit this dog so much, he's become our spoiled nephew of sorts lol
View attachment 16417

So good news, I got an amazing offer on that job I had the final interview for last week. Some cool benefits like the company pays 100% of insurance premiums, and a 4 consecutive weeks of paid time off every four years to "pursue my passions". No mention of drug testing, but I will be prepared just in case. This would be to start with them next year, really exciting stuff!!!
Hell yeah brother congrats! go get that money man!

Did you get your fancy pretty gun stock back? You showed it to us before it was polished and finished, but I never saw the final result.
I sure did. As a matter of a fact, shot a clean match yesterday. Lost on X count. I had 17, the winner had 23. I’ll post a pic after while showing you how she looks all put together. I named her Stella 🙂

View attachment 16417

Congrats! 🍾🎈🎊🎉

Sativa, sativa, sativa!

On this wonderful Friday, I wish you all good weed!
Wish I was home smoking this hangover away lol

Debating on making some weed cookies or something this weekend

Went out celebratory drinking last night, but the worse thing was eating some Mexican house hot sauce... Man that shit fucks with me the next day lol

Wish I was home smoking this hangover away lol

Debating on making some weed cookies or something this weekend

Went out celebratory drinking last night, but the worse thing was eating some Mexican house hot sauce... Man that shit fucks with me the next day lol
Been there, done that.
I was drunk for the entire 90s. Bacardi 151 was my drink.
I’ve been completely dry since sept 19, 2010. I can’t touch it any more.

I hope you feel better quickly!

Does this mean you got the job?
I accepted the offer but there are contingencies. I won't say I officially got the job until everything is signed and finalized, but yes the wheels are in motion!! So cool

I was just thinking yesterday that maybe I didn't do as well as I thought in the final interview, then I got an offer at 3, and I flipped shit lol

One of the interview riddles I had to solve,
you have 9 marbles, one marble is heavier than the others. This heavy marble has the same shape as the others and the extra weight cannot be discerned by your hand. You can use a balance scale only twice, how do you find the heaviest marble with certainty ?

I accepted the offer but there are contingencies. I won't say I officially got the job until everything is signed and finalized, but yes the wheels are in motion!! So cool

I was just thinking yesterday that maybe I didn't do as well as I thought in the final interview, then I got an offer at 3, and I flipped shit lol

One of the interview riddles I had to solve,
you have 9 marbles, one marble is heavier than the others. This heavy marble has the same shape as the others and the extra weight cannot be discerned by your hand. You can use a balance scale only twice, how do you find the heaviest marble with certainty ?
Hmmm... separate into 3 groups of 3, compare 2 groups, if it balances even, it must be in the third group, or it'sin whichever group did weigh more... so weigh 2 of the 3 in the winning group, if one isn't heavier, it must be the third that you didn't weigh?

Hmmm... separate into 3 groups of 3, compare 2 groups, if it balances even, it must be in the third group, or it'sin whichever group did weigh more... so weigh 2 of the 3 in the winning group, if one isn't heavier, it must be the third that you didn't weigh?
Spot on. They also asked the classic how to get the wolf, goat, and cabbage across the river when you can only carry one at a time in the boat and you cannot leave the goat and wolf together, nor the goat and cabbage.

And then another one about pills being split, but it's not that interesting so I won't get into it.

Today is a good day, little man is on the mend, and my new hot tub was delivered. Yeaaaahhh buuuudy! View attachment 16422
Does it have an ozone generator or are you going to use bromine?

"Bromine is a popular hot tub sanitiser, an alternative to chlorine. It's more suitable for those with sensitive skin and has a less harsh odour than chlorine."

Spot on. They also asked the classic how to get the wolf, goat, and cabbage across the river when you can only carry one at a time in the boat and you cannot leave the goat and wolf together, nor the goat and cabbage.

And then another one about pills being split, but it's not that interesting so I won't get into it.
Lol never heard that one but it seems obvious... take the wolf first? Unless he's a vegetarian wolf that enjoys cabbage? 🤣

Does it have an ozone generator or are you going to use bromine?

"Bromine is a popular hot tub sanitiser, an alternative to chlorine. It's more suitable for those with sensitive skin and has a less harsh odour than chlorine."
Yes to both, it has an ozone generator and we will use bromine, as it's more stable, especially in hot water and more effective as well.

Lol never heard that one but it seems obvious... take the wolf first? Unless he's a vegetarian wolf that enjoys cabbage? 🤣
If you take the wolf first, when you come back you will find that the goat ate the cabbage lol

So try again
Yes to both, it has an ozone generator and we will use bromine, as it's more stable, especially in hot water and more effective as well.
Cool cool! We had one when I was growing up, I wish had one now though for my old bones lol

If you take the wolf first, when you come back you will find that the goat ate the cabbage lol

So try again

Cool cool! We had one when I was growing up, I wish had one now though for my old bones lol
I meant take the goat and leave the wolf with the cabbage hence the vegetarian wolf comment... stoned ass just wrote it backwards lol.

I meant take the goat and leave the wolf with the cabbage hence the vegetarian wolf comment... stoned ass just wrote it backwards lol.
I couldnt figure it out.
Take the goat first, but then you have to take the cabbage or wolf next, both of which cant be left with the goat.....
Take the cabbage first, goat and wolf are left together.
Take the wolf first, goat and cabbage are left together.

Maybe im just too stupid to figure it out....lol

Can you throw the cabbage across the river?

I couldnt figure it out.
Take the goat first, but then you have to take the cabbage or wolf next, both of which cant be left with the goat.....
Take the cabbage first, goat and wolf are left together.
Take the wolf first, goat and cabbage are left together.

Maybe im just too stupid to figure it out....lol
The trick is to utilize trips in each direction and use the boat as a safe zone in a way.

Bring the goat over, go back and bring the cabbage over, BUT you must take the goat back, then bring the wolf over when you bring the goat back, and then one last trip of taking the goat to the other side.

I got it!!!
Bring goat over
Bring cabbage over
Bring goat back
Bring wolf over
Go back get goat

Solved!!

The trick is to utilize trips in each direction and use the boat as a safe zone in a way.

Bring the goat over, go back and bring the cabbage over, BUT you must take the goat back, then bring the wolf over when you bring the goat back, and then one last trip of taking the goat to the other side.
You beat me lol

It just went right over my head at first. i havent smoked yet and my brain is in 40 different places today lol.

Well we clearly wouldn't be called back for a second interview. 🤣
They said what they really wanted to see was not how fast I could get the answer or even if I could, but to see how my thought process works. Which I really thought was cool.

They just asked me to pick the top 3 continental states I would like to work in, plus if I want to volunteer for non mainland states. I volunteered for Hawaii!! Lol. edit, for mainland states I picked the three biggest weed states lol, CA, CO, and WA. Maybe we'll be moving coast to coast baby! My wife's family is all on the west coast

I read in the offer they will pay a cost of living addition to my salary when needed, I've heard Hawaii is crazy expensive so I'll need that extra if they do send me there

Last edited:
Late night waffle House stoner move,
Egg and cheese biscuits loaded with hot honey.... So damn good!!!!
PXL_20230805_022247623.jpg
Was out with friends tonight drinking and listening to live music at a farm/brewery, my friends have butt loads of kids all together, someone's girl comes back bleeding from the head... Turns out a boy hit her with a rock... Later the whole story comes out, all the kids were throwing rocks(gravel road) at each other and it was only a matter of time before something bad happened.... I didn't get involved, we don't have any kids.

Am I the one kid that missed out and never threw rocks at someone else's head???? I mean I am by a mile the black sheep in the family on both sides, but I don't remember ever doing that

Attachments

• IMG_1558.jpeg
    IMG_1558.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1978.jpeg
    IMG_1978.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom