They said what they really wanted to see was not how fast I could get the answer or even if I could, but to see how my thought process works. Which I really thought was cool.

They just asked me to pick the top 3 continental states I would like to work in, plus if I want to volunteer for non mainland states. I volunteered for Hawaii!! Lol. edit, for mainland states I picked the three biggest weed states lol, CA, CO, and WA. Maybe we'll be moving coast to coast baby! My wife's family is all on the west coast

I read in the offer they will pay a cost of living addition to my salary when needed, I've heard Hawaii is crazy expensive so I'll need that extra if they do send me there
Congrats ninja - just stepped back in corporate life myself ! Lol

Late night waffle House stoner move,
Egg and cheese biscuits loaded with hot honey.... So damn good!!!!
View attachment 16516
Was out with friends tonight drinking and listening to live music at a farm/brewery, my friends have butt loads of kids all together, someone's girl comes back bleeding from the head... Turns out a boy hit her with a rock... Later the whole story comes out, all the kids were throwing rocks(gravel road) at each other and it was only a matter of time before something bad happened.... I didn't get involved, we don't have any kids.

Am I the one kid that missed out and never threw rocks at someone else's head???? I mean I am by a mile the black sheep in the family on both sides, but I don't remember ever doing that
Dude, this is exactly how my best friend lost his eye.... throwing rocks is definitely not okay.

My buddy was at a birthday party, he went in the woods to piss. When he was in there they were throwing rocks at him and then they stopped, when he came out from behind the tree, one more rock was thrown and it took his eye out. Hanging out of his face and everything.

Was a pretty horrific sight to see man.

Last edited:
Its gel blaster time!!
View attachment 16545
I made up 30,000 gelettes last night for a couple hours of fun with the kids this afternoon!!
Best part about being a dad is being able to act like a kid and everyone thinks you’re just being a good parent ! - well mayb not the best part but a benefit none the less ! Have fun

Best part about being a dad is being able to act like a kid and everyone thinks you’re just being a good parent ! - well mayb not the best part but a benefit none the less ! Have fun
For real, but I mean shit, im practically still a kid myself im only 26 🤪
I wouldve bought these gel blasters not having kids lol.

Morning all you corner dwellers! Another hot azz day in Missouri! Heat advisory until tonight.
Congrats @ninjadip and @Moshmen on your new jobs! @TSD love the color of your hot tub!
This morning I watch my daughter and grand baby finish packing up the car, waiting on the movers to come. I know I should cheer on her accomplishment and opportunities, but I really feel like crying. I just got used to them!
This Granny and Mom is off to hide and smoke copious amounts of weed, so she don’t see me cry. Gotta get my tough Mom act on.
Anyways, wishing all a good day. 🥰

Morning all you corner dwellers! Another hot azz day in Missouri! Heat advisory until tonight.
Congrats @ninjadip and @Moshmen on your new jobs! @TSD love the color of your hot tub!
This morning I watch my daughter and grand baby finish packing up the car, waiting on the movers to come. I know I should cheer on her accomplishment and opportunities, but I really feel like crying. I just got used to them!
This Granny and Mom is off to hide and smoke copious amounts of weed, so she don’t see me cry. Gotta get my tough Mom act on.
Anyways, wishing all a good day. 🥰
Tough moms can cry too.

Yeah it would be fun, but 26 with degenerative nerves in my spine, its mot so much fun. I make the bestcof every day but every day is painful as hell.
Damn all of us and our afflictions! Sorry to hear this man

What have you found to work the best for you? Opiates, herb, shrooms, etc..?

Last edited:
Damn all of us and our afflictions! Sorry to hear this man

What have you found to work the best for you? Opiates, herb, shrooms, etc..?
I was on oxy for a while but it made me a zombie so i stopped taking it.
Ive wanted to try a specific strain of opium but honestly im scared too and dont know what id need lol.
Indica works best for my pain, but that makes me sleepy so i mostly smoke sativas.
Shrooms do the trick too but ive gotta eat 3 or 4 grams and trip balls so im not too useful at that point lmao.

For real, but I mean shit, im practically still a kid myself im only 26 🤪
I wouldve bought these gel blasters not having kids lol.
26? Wow Do you still have all your original parts? 26 was good for me i was living on the beach in Hawaii for half of it, broke, homeless? and having a blast, I ended up with a group of 15 - 20 young like minded folks from all over the US until warmer weather hit back home and most of us scattered back to the mainland.

26? Wow Do you still have all your original parts? 26 was good for me i was living on the beach in Hawaii for half of it, broke, homeless? and having a blast, I ended up with a group of 15 - 20 young like minded folks from all over the US until warmer weather hit back home and most of us scattered back to the mainland.
Haha yep! All original 🤣
Ive been homeless, it wasnt fun.
I lived in a 3 season tent for 18 months.... winter sucked, i spent most nights in my car as it kept heat in better than the tent.
Doing a lot better now tho so life is good 👍🏻
Ive always wanted to go to Hawaii but i havent made it yet.

Haha yep! All original 🤣
Ive been homeless, it wasnt fun.
I lived in a 3 season tent for 18 months.... winter sucked, i spent most nights in my car as it kept heat in better than the tent.
Doing a lot better now tho so life is good 👍🏻
Ive always wanted to go to Hawaii but i havent made it yet.
Homeless on the beach then was voluntary not because we had no choice......Most were escaping the cold from the eastern US Pits/ Philly/ NY and a few of us Canadians.....easier then...1978 no computers, I looked American...I learned to speak American...

I couldn't say certain words........about.....busted....it came out as aboot to most same as roof/ route/ root / boot...... and a few others then there were / I 5's not T4's for tax.... Social Security number .... not Social Insurance ....I grew up on American TV........My folks had a cottage by the sea in the US.....We'd cross 20 - 30 times a year with the password Birch Bay....and with a wave we were through.....It was an easy adjustment

That was then....not today boy. Full armed stop or die enforcement, passports required.......no passwords any longer.....lol..........

I've spent a lot of time south of the border I still feel part American...without papers of course......a Snowback if you want,

How did you get the nerve/spine issue? Were you born with it or did you get hurt on the job?
it runs in my family, but i also
messed myself up in highschool.
I went to a medium/heavy duty truck mechanics class through BOCES and i tore of bunch of nerves and pinched my lower spine.
The dr said decompression surgery might relieve some of the pain but im terrified by the thought of spine surgery.

I went to a medium/heavy duty truck mechanics class through BOCES and i tore of bunch of nerves and pinched my lower spine.
The dr said decompression surgery might relieve some of the pain but im terrified by the thought of spine surgery.
How did you tear up your back in class? Did you have an accident?

I hear ya! Spine surgery is no joke. One of my buddies had to get some of his vertebrae fused in his neck and now he can't turn his head. No pain or anything but it limited his range of motion. He installs CCTV cameras.

How did you tear up your back in class? Did you have an accident?
I was being a stupid shit 17 year old...
We needed to move a truck, so the class got together to move it, well my dumb ass got my feet up on the lockers it was in front of and started using my entire body, until shit ripped and i face planted on a concrete floor.
It was really the dumbest thing someone could do. 🙄 🤦🏻‍♂️
Pretty much ruined me, i can still go hiking and enjoy day to day activities, but im always in pain, have to take frequent rests, and some days i get angry because of it, but its my fault..

Man, I feel for you guys that are dealing with the back and joint issues when you're young.
I'm prehistoric and it's catching up to me, but I've really roughed up my body along the way and it held up pretty well.
My back in all three zones are totally hosed (bulging discs, bone spurs causing stenosis, some discs in the lumbar and cervical areas are just plain gone or completely compressed). Weed works better than anything else in two ways (for me anyway), I get some mild pain relief and significant ability not forget that it's bothering me. Not sure I could use it to treat acute pain (surgery or similar pain), but for chronic pain its really affective for me.

All my physical issues are self inflicted by youthful stupidity. I really forgot that I had to eventually grow older.
What a phukhead I was!

Last edited:
Weed works better than anything else in two ways (for me anyway), I get some mild pain relief and significant ability not forget that it's bothering me.
This is the same for me. If i smoke enough i forget about it. Or im so jittery from the sativa that i get doing something and forget about it.

Yeah mine was all my own dumb ass fault too lol.

This is the same for me. If i smoke enough i forget about it. Or im so jittery from the sativa that i get doing something and forget about it.

Yeah mine was all my own dumb ass fault too lol.
I call it 2 legged males disease, 1 legged males don't get into near as much trouble when they're young.....If you are active and a young male....its dangerous times...lol...add alcohol, anything to do with speed or thrills we're all in....or were all in now its just the aches that remind me of all the fun I had...

I was being a stupid shit 17 year old...
We needed to move a truck, so the class got together to move it, well my dumb ass got my feet up on the lockers it was in front of and started using my entire body, until shit ripped and i face planted on a concrete floor.
It was really the dumbest thing someone could do. 🙄 🤦🏻‍♂️
Pretty much ruined me, i can still go hiking and enjoy day to day activities, but im always in pain, have to take frequent rests, and some days i get angry because of it, but its my fault..
Don't beat yourself up Bro. We all did stupid shit when we were young. Unfortunately some of us had to pay a price for it. I was lucky that my stupidity never got me into a situation like that but I could have certainly ended up hurt on so many occasions.

Constant pain sucks. I'm glad you stopped taking opioids. Buried a long time friend last year who was struggling for a long time with painkillers.

You're lucky that you have an amazing family to count among your blessings!!

I call it 2 legged males disease, 1 legged males don't get into near as much trouble when they're young.....If you are active and a young male....its dangerous times...lol...add alcohol, anything to do with speed or thrills we're all in....or were all in now its just the aches that remind me of all the fun I had...
Ha isnt that the truth brother! We guys are always doing dumb shit we shouldnt lol.
Don't beat yourself up Bro. We all did stupid shit when we were young. Unfortunately some of us had to pay a price for it. I was lucky that my stupidity never got me into a situation like that but I could have certainly ended up hurt on so many occasions.

Constant pain sucks. I'm glad you stopped taking opioids. Buried a long time friend last year who was struggling for a long time with painkillers.

You're lucky that you have an amazing family to count among your blessings!!

Sorry about your friend man, thats a dark deadly road for sure. I couldn't continue the opioids after living in Portland ME and seeing all the heroin. 2 people i met and lived with up there had moved from California and had started up a wicked successful business got hooked on the dope and ended up in a grave within 6 months of getting addicted... They were 28 year old twin brothers.

I saw that, came home to them ODd in the kitchen and that was when i left Maine and gave up the oxys. It wasnt hard at all after seeing what happened to them and the way they made me feel zombified.

Man, without my family idk what id do, theyre the reason i get up everyday.

yeah, as a kid I never ran into anything I couldn't do, if I simply tried. I was always the youngest in the family and the neighborhood, so I learned really early how to manipulate my environment to succeed around bigger family and friends.
So as I grew up, some of my earliest jobs were in construction. I'm not the biggest of people, I had to work a lot harder that some of the bigger construction animals. I tried, but all I did was mess up my joints. I think there is one small bone somewhere that hasn't been abused in one way or another, but I don't know where it is! I spent 35+ years in high tech with not too much heavy lifting. But all the damage was done young.

I was on oxy for a while but it made me a zombie so i stopped taking it.
Ive wanted to try a specific strain of opium but honestly im scared too and dont know what id need lol.
Indica works best for my pain, but that makes me sleepy so i mostly smoke sativas.
Shrooms do the trick too but ive gotta eat 3 or 4 grams and trip balls so im not too useful at that point lmao.
It’s concentrates for me - got the degen disease and 10 bulging/herniated disc - sux for sure bro - I smoke so much wax /weed the only time I get a great high is first thing in the morning !

Traded opiates for nerve blockers on real bad days , don’t take it away but makes it manageable

Got poppie seeds I’m gonna throw out next year myself !

+1 or the stick ya with needles to fill the areas back up , no knifes or needles till I can’t take it any more ! - every doc seems to have variying opinions depending on their profession

Back
Top Bottom