Here’s the info on Redbeards Cut Cement Shoes:
Cement Shoes feminized is a three way cross of Animal Cookies 09, OGKB, and Wet Dream. She’s a heavy producer that’s indica dominant, and stays true to her name. She will have you stuck in the couch. There’s notes of hazelnut and mint with a slight gassy after taste. Thc typically ranges 20-25% and less than .05% cbd. Flower time ranges between 8-9 weeks. It’s great for chronic pain as well as anxiety.

I don’t necessarily trust Cult Classics as they were one of the “prizes” that I won at the other place and they never paid off. As a matter of a fact, they completely ignored me.
I remember you saying that. I may be wrong but I have a feeling that had more to do with logic than CC. I remember seeing their prizes taken off the prize list not long after you won potm. My guess is that somehow logic screwed them over and they pulled their prizes from potm, but logic left their prize there for his own reasons.

I've been researching this Mellow Fellow and this might be a good one. Turns out the mom is Marshmallow OG from Compound Genetics. I'm a big fan of theirs, that is where the Apples and Bananas and also the Grape Gas came from and I've been impressed by both strains. They also bred the Jet Fuel Gelato which is a pretty famous strain and one I would like to try one day.

Got Imperium X seeds coming soon and going to start them next, thinking the Mellow Fellow might be next in line. Lots of time to change my mind or forget about this conversation so who knows? 🤷‍♂️

I mailed some bagseed from Cement shoes I had from around 2014 or 2015 to a fella up in NY at the other forum. I have been checking out his thread I think he ended up with a male and female, he said if he ended up with 1 of each he was going to make more seed and send me some back. Time will tell I suppose if he keeps his word but he was real impressed with her growth structure.

Bagseed though...so who knows what else could be in it.

What is the percentage regression between professionally produced seed vs bag seed ; how much less likely are they to get up and go? The original is closer to the 'true genetics' but what is the fall-off point. On the other hand, @Observer had a whole series of successful b.s. grows. I finally grew weed that smells like skunk, really bad with notes of diesel and rotten yellow onions. It is beyond the beyond smelly and I am looking forward to puffing some.

What is the percentage regression between professionally produced seed vs bag seed ; how much less likely are they to get up and go? The original is closer to the 'true genetics' but what is the fall-off point. On the other hand, @Observer had a whole series of successful b.s. grows. I finally grew weed that smells like skunk, really bad with notes of diesel and rotten yellow onions. It is beyond the beyond smelly and I am looking forward to puffing some.
From my own experience lots of herms but still full female and full males to be found. Sometimes they seem like s1 seeds, very similar to the smoke they came from. Other times they seem cross pollinated. I got 2 cereal milk bagseed females going right now so we will see how close they are phenotypically...not really expecting much but I have hit some home runs on bag seed before

Some of the best stuff I have ever grown has come from bagseed. Used to be that’s what we had for seeds around here. Im on a mission here to grow as many strains as I possibly can and then chose the six I would grow again. So far I’m failing miserably at choosing the six. This time around I grew five, for the life of me I can’t decide what I like best! Got six new ones coming on, hope I have the same problem with them!

As old Lemmy said "never seen someone die on speed it was always heroin".

Idk how I've managed the past couple years...definitely getting old...sciatic nerve on the right leg sucks balls. Then a couple years ago I messed my back up real bad....was pretty much locked in a seated position for comfort....couldn't smoke every cough hurt. Went to a chiropractor and a few docs they told me I got 4 bulging possibly herniated discs.....2 at the top of my spine and 2 at the base. I started doing these stretches they recommended to help the bulging disc's mend, I get flare ups to where I can tell that if I push myself anymore my back is going to lock up again (It's done it numerous times that winter though I was in horrible shape for like 2 months). So I know the feeling of it starting to be enflammed and back off immediately.

I bought a pallet of water softener salt bc I got them for a deal, 1 dollar a bag...so I bought 70. Still got like 20 sitting on my porch because they were messing my back up carrying them downstairs....now I slowly slip the ones on the porch into my softener as needed til they are gone.
Lemmy? Did someone mention Lemmy? 😄

This photo was taken around 25 years ago when my son was just a wee lad!😁

Felix Young Lemmy.jpg

This was taken around 10 years ago. A few years before Lemmy passed.

Felix older Lemmy.jpg

Gotcha. Looking forward to your smoke report on Redbeards.
Remind me! The Rb ones just now have their second set of leaves coming on. I will for sure be able to tell about mid grow, just because of the smell. For about three weeks they reeked and not in a good way. I said if it was not top of the line, I would never grow it again. The smell drove me nuts. Through an air scrubber in the tent, a stand alone scrubber in the room and an air purifier just outside the room..she rode over that like gangbusters. Well, here I am.. popping more of those seeds!

I remember you saying that. I may be wrong but I have a feeling that had more to do with logic than CC. I remember seeing their prizes taken off the prize list not long after you won potm. My guess is that somehow logic screwed them over and they pulled their prizes from potm, but logic left their prize there for his own reasons.

I've been researching this Mellow Fellow and this might be a good one. Turns out the mom is Marshmallow OG from Compound Genetics. I'm a big fan of theirs, that is where the Apples and Bananas and also the Grape Gas came from and I've been impressed by both strains. They also bred the Jet Fuel Gelato which is a pretty famous strain and one I would like to try one day.

Got Imperium X seeds coming soon and going to start them next, thinking the Mellow Fellow might be next in line. Lots of time to change my mind or forget about this conversation so who knows? 🤷‍♂️
I want to know about that Grape Gas! I loveeeeee the grape terps and taste. I have one going right now called Oregon Grapes.

I want to know about that Grape Gas! I loveeeeee the grape terps and taste. I have one going right now called Oregon Grapes.
You would love the Grape Gas, has a strong grape scent for sure. I grew it out last run but screwed something up and did not get her potential but I know @Loaded Toad is growing it and I think he just harvested. His was doing much better than mine did in the end. I want to grow this one again but too many choices!

I can probably get you a cut, just let me know Ma'am.

You would love the Grape Gas, has a strong grape scent for sure. I grew it out last run but screwed something up and did not get her potential but I know @Loaded Toad is growing it and I think he just harvested. His was doing much better than mine did in the end. I want to grow this one again but too many choices!

Too many choices, should I be a parking lot attendent in Bel Air, or should I be....dancing nancies.

Grape Gas was a keeper for me until I lost it a few weeks ago! Great smell of grape and diarrhea. Small but super frost nugs. Top shelf smoke for sure. If anyone has the Cannarado cut from ImpusliveGrower, I would like to get that back in my garden.

Grape Gas was a keeper for me until I lost it a few weeks ago! Great smell of grape and diarrhea. Small but super frost nugs. Top shelf smoke for sure. If anyone has the Cannarado cut from ImpusliveGrower, I would like to get that back in my garden.
Thats one i was interested in getting for sure. I was supposed to get it from Johnlandy but it just never happened.
And the seeds are outrageously priced or a rebrand so here i sit without it lol. 🤣

Last edited:
So I posted this in my thread but I'm gonna trow it out here too.. for good vibes.

"So I got a call this morning to set up an interview for next Monday. Operator Technician at a local power plant. It should be a pretty pud job minus a few weeks out of the year when they actually run it. The interview will be me and 4 interviewers on Google Meet. It's also the first of 2 interviews. I really hope to land this position because I'm feeling too old too young continuing down this manual labor path. I recently sprained my thumb doing something I've done a thousand times before. 34 would be the perfect age to fall into a cushy postion (I'm imaging Homer Simpson blindly pushing buttons at his desk). Full benefits and a pension. It's also a position that really only opens up when old farts retire from it, so I'm stoked to hit the potential job lottery so young.

I've got a couple Power Plant seeds on deck for when I land this job. Couple freebies from NASC. Huge Coincidence. I've even got plans in the works to cross it with cherry pie down the line. Gotta think big and manifest what you want, amiright?"

So I posted this in my thread but I'm gonna trow it out here too.. for good vibes.

"So I got a call this morning to set up an interview for next Monday. Operator Technician at a local power plant. It should be a pretty pud job minus a few weeks out of the year when they actually run it. The interview will be me and 4 interviewers on Google Meet. It's also the first of 2 interviews. I really hope to land this position because I'm feeling too old too young continuing down this manual labor path. I recently sprained my thumb doing something I've done a thousand times before. 34 would be the perfect age to fall into a cushy postion (I'm imaging Homer Simpson blindly pushing buttons at his desk). Full benefits and a pension. It's also a position that really only opens up when old farts retire from it, so I'm stoked to hit the potential job lottery so young.

I've got a couple Power Plant seeds on deck for when I land this job. Couple freebies from NASC. Huge Coincidence. I've even got plans in the works to cross it with cherry pie down the line. Gotta think big and manifest what you want, amiright?"
Good luck bro, sounds like a pretty good position to get into, hope it all works out for you 👊🏼

Ive got a grape gas keeper in my stable as well, so dank. Grape laffy taffy fuel terps with crazy bag appeal. lots of equal sized arrowhead shaped buds. very quality smoke.

Lots of you on the forums interviewing and landing great new jobs! Congrats! Good luck to you @GrumpAzz !
@dragonsflamegenetics , I’ll be hitting you up for the grape 🍇 hookup!
Thank you, my offer has a few contingencies, like finishing school and a background check. Never heard of an offer before a check was done so I don't really know if they already did one or don't plan on doing one. Nothing of this was ever mentioned in the interviews. I've got some stuff 10+ years back and just hoping for the best.. Either it's too far back to matter or they let me fight my case, all the stuff I've done since then, like go back to school, volunteer work, etc...

Just nervous and hoping it works out
🤞Screenshot_20230808-190443.png

Back
Top Bottom