Morning all. 👏

Busy week, no data left, but easier to get around with nobody’s able to upload pics. 😝

Easier to catch-up on threads without logging in. Then login and check off emojis.

Drying in the tent seems slower but flipping the table was so much easier. Points to CG for that idea. Little harder to flip on legs but worth the effort.

Here’s hoping for nicer temps and RH for all.

Morning all. 👏

Busy week, no data left, but easier to get around with nobody’s able to upload pics. 😝

Easier to catch-up on threads without logging in. Then login and check off emojis.

Drying in the tent seems slower but flipping the table was so much easier. Points to CG for that idea. Little harder to flip on legs but worth the effort.

I turn off emoji notifications so I don't have to check them off when logging in

Mornin all Yiz!
Raining and 72* here on the corner this morning. Kind of nice! WTH is everyone?
What are we smoking this morning? I’m enjoying some of Redbeards Runtz Wreck. This stuff actually tastes like candy!
@Zen_seeker btw, niceeeee looking buds! Just make sure you keep the fans moving air.
@TSD , a little worried about you and the wee one.
@Pipecarver you are wayyyyy too quiet!

Runtz wreck aye....wonder if it's trainwreck or daywrecker in there?

Glad it has a good taste I usually stay away from anything wreck bc of trainwrecks taste, shit usually dominates...then u got daywrecker and I may just be missing out when shit has wreck in the name and I pass on it....bc I love the daywrecker

Weird weather we are having here...is this that El Nino shit yall spoke about?

Good morning my agricultural acquaintances, I hope you're all doing well this fine Wednesday morning.
Smoking Tangieland, a sativa that is really lemony and keeps my mind and body moving, but not at a running pace, just active enough to be fun.

My GF is heading west from the foothills to spend the day and night here in the bay area.

Plants are in weeks 3 and 4 here and in the foothills, plus one outdoor plant that still seems like it's in week1, for the second week.
It's got a million bud sites with pistils, but it's not starting to stretch or stack buds yet.
I think the warm weather is giving her signals to keep vegging even though maturity is showing through all the budsites.

I'll be interested as to when a bud actually shows up. Here in the bay area outdoor plants would have had full on buds building by 7/31.

I wish you all peace, quiet and happy plants!

Mornin all Yiz!
Raining and 72* here on the corner this morning. Kind of nice! WTH is everyone?
What are we smoking this morning? I’m enjoying some of Redbeards Runtz Wreck. This stuff actually tastes like candy!
@Zen_seeker btw, niceeeee looking buds! Just make sure you keep the fans moving air.
@TSD , a little worried about you and the wee one.
@Pipecarver you are wayyyyy too quiet!
Hey, good morning all. Yes I've a new / refurbished computer and I'm having trouble with my wireless keyboard not working with my new comp......I've not spent enough time diagnosing the issue and for now I have to stand and type when I'm on that desktop with a wired keyboard nowhere close to where I need it.....

We've had some shit weather again and the same in the future no sunshine for us this year.......My son is over and I wanted to get some yard work done but too wet for that now........

I'm going to make a tincture...Green Dragon.....for gummies...I hear its a stronger ingredient than coco nut ot MCT infused oil.....I know knott Utube and you guys...I bought a small rice cooker $4.99 - 30% seniors discount...lol.....We're going to try any ways...1691593175108.png

Runtz wreck aye....wonder if it's trainwreck or daywrecker in there?

Glad it has a good taste I usually stay away from anything wreck bc of trainwrecks taste, shit usually dominates...then u got daywrecker and I may just be missing out when shit has wreck in the name and I pass on it....bc I love the daywrecker

Weird weather we are having here...is this that El Nino shit yall spoke about?
It’s Trainwreck. This literally tastes like the candy, Runtz.
El Nino in the past has brought unending days of super hot heat. Weirdest El Niño I have ever seen! Must be..global warming 😂

Morning all. 👏

It'll take longer to dry with the main stem still attached.

Hey, good morning all. Yes I've a new / refurbished computer and I'm having trouble with my wireless keyboard not working with my new comp......I've not spent enough time diagnosing the issue and for now I have to stand and type when I'm on that desktop with a wired keyboard nowhere close to where I need it.....

We've had some shit weather again and the same in the future no sunshine for us this year.......My son is over and I wanted to get some yard work done but too wet for that now........

I'm going to make a tincture...Green Dragon.....for gummies...I hear its a stronger ingredient than coco nut ot MCT infused oil.....I know knott Utube and you guys...I bought a small rice cooker $4.99 - 30% seniors discount...lol.....We're going to try any ways...View attachment 17023
Glad to know you’re just having a minor glitch with your comp.
I have a quart left of the green dragon tincture. It seems to be some super stout stuff. I’ve shared it with three cancer patients whom was using it, mere drops under the tongue. It seemed to really help out on their pain levels and sleeplessness. It also seemed safe to use it with all of the typical pain meds. All three are gone now, my Sister included but it did help. I have never used a drop of it, and tend to keep it for those that might need it.

I'm going to make a tincture...Green Dragon.....for gummies...I hear its a stronger ingredient than coco nut ot MCT infused oil.....I know knott Utube and you guys...I bought a small rice cooker $4.99 - 30% seniors discount...lol.....We're going to try any ways...View attachment 17023
Does your wireless keyboard use Bluetooth? Possible you don't have a Bluetooth receiver on PC. if that's the case you can get one for $5-10

Such a beautiful day here in the valley!! Got some surprise loving last night too..

@CannaGranny have you heard from @Shaded yet??

Does your wireless keyboard use Bluetooth? Possible you don't have a Bluetooth receiver on PC. if that's the case you can get one for $5-10

Such a beautiful day here in the valley!! Got some surprise loving last night too..

Nope, not a word. Really worries me. He has been missing for over three weeks now. Not like him at all.

yes I have a Blue tooth dongle and wifi dongles from my old computer....everything else works. I haven't really looked into it yet....its working with the wired keyboard so I've been getting by but I'll have to get at it,,,its like the old days having to get up and switch the TV channel.

I have an odd feeling that in about 2 to 3 months, I'll be posting similar weather outlooks. Might have different numbers, but similar, dark, dank and damp!

I hope things look up for you soon in the sky light department!

I'm just doggone happy to hear that I'm not the only one wondering of burning the world is the plan to save it, as enacted by the liberals and doomsayers?
You for sure are not the only one. Fires, chemical spills, weird plumes of stuff in the air. Air testing out to have formaldehyde and benzene in it. New variants of Covid on the loose in NYC. Prepare for an incoming pandemic, the election is getting closer. I actually bought everything I will need for at least a two year period. The last time they pulled this shit, I could not even get dirt.

what's up with these fools who "find" cocaine and then turn it in? Edit: this was in the Florida Keys

"[...finds] 70 pounds of cocaine floating in the Atlantic Ocean. Mayor Jane Castor made the discovery July 23 on a fishing trip with her family."

Just don't get it.... it's not like it's fentanyl or anything... just some booger sugar

Last edited:
You for sure are not the only one. Fires, chemical spills, weird plumes of stuff in the air. Air testing out to have formaldehyde and benzene in it. New variants of Covid on the loose in NYC. Prepare for an incoming pandemic, the election is getting closer. I actually bought everything I will need for at least a two year period. The last time they pulled this shit, I could not even get dirt.
I got flooded in 2019...so yea, I feel ya. Rebuilding a home wasn't easy. Not knowing the severity of it, I just had to brave it and walk up in that home depot or lowes damn near daily. I was thankful through all that bullshit in the end though when I seen the price of all the building materials go up. Lucky I was on it and got mine for a true price before the bullshit hit.

In my opinion whatever happened at the capitol building needs to keep happening until it's successful. We need to take our country back from the politicians who've sold it out.

I got flooded in 2019...so yea, I feel ya. Rebuilding a home wasn't easy. Not knowing the severity of it, I just had to brave it and walk up in that home depot or lowes damn near daily. I was thankful through all that bullshit in the end though when I seen the price of all the building materials go up. Lucky I was on it and got mine for a true price before the bullshit hit.

In my opinion whatever happened at the capitol building needs to keep happening until it's successful. We need to take our country back from the politicians who've sold it out.
double for me on that last line.

I turn off emoji notifications so I don't have to check them off when logging in
I miss enough as it is so I leave it on. I appreciate and try to reciprocate. Let’s me and the author know I read it and don’t disagree. Like at least a polite nod as you pass by.

I have a bad habit of replying before I like so miss it and continue.

It'll take longer to dry with the main stem still attached.
Twin1 was the same but dried about the same as usual. Solo I think will take longer but that’s not based on more than gut. Temps are pretty much the same. Just can’t get below 20c most days so mold concerns.

Going to change fan arrangement after chatting with G$. Just in case.

Morning y’all
Hope everyone is doing well!
Anyone heard from @TSD? Worried her boys still sick and they’re dealing with that shit 😞
Raining here again in NYS, if it ain’t scorching with a humidity of 93-97% it’s raining, no idea how we’ll get this seasons outdoor crop through successfully. Seems like it’ll be bud rot and WPM for the win😣😣

Back
Top Bottom