Morning y’all
Hope everyone is doing well!
Anyone heard from @TSD? Worried her boys still sick and they’re dealing with that shit 😞
Raining here again in NYS, if it ain’t scorching with a humidity of 93-97% it’s raining, no idea how we’ll get this seasons outdoor crop through successfully. Seems like it’ll be bud rot and WPM for the win😣😣
Agreed man. Im in the Capitol Region of New York and have already been battling WPM, and its only August.... not exactly looking forward to September and October. My bet is cool damp/rainy days most of those months.

Morning y’all
Hope everyone is doing well!
Anyone heard from @TSD? Worried her boys still sick and they’re dealing with that shit 😞
Raining here again in NYS, if it ain’t scorching with a humidity of 93-97% it’s raining, no idea how we’ll get this seasons outdoor crop through successfully. Seems like it’ll be bud rot and WPM for the win😣😣
I remember seeing her mention her boy was on the mend, but haven't seen any posts from her in a few days.

Morning all Yiz!
Cool wet and foggy here in the Zarks this morning. Really nutty weather! Fog in August, really unusual.
So, I have been tore to the ground with laughter this morning. I know I shouldn’t think this is so funny, but Lord help me, I do. My niece sent me a pic of her new hair cut. Provided by my three year old great niece! Oh my gosh! Dead center up top, cut to the scalp. Noooo fixing this! I feel sorry for her, she had long black hair..but I also have told her many times in the past to stop sleeping with that one on the loose. Then I look at her pic and lose my shit all over again.
She has called, but I refuse to answer until I get my laughing under control. That may be a day or two.

Morning all Yiz!
Cool wet and foggy here in the Zarks this morning. Really nutty weather! Fog in August, really unusual.
So, I have been tore to the ground with laughter this morning. I know I shouldn’t think this is so funny, but Lord help me, I do. My niece sent me a pic of her new hair cut. Provided by my three year old great niece! Oh my gosh! Dead center up top, cut to the scalp. Noooo fixing this! I feel sorry for her, she had long black hair..but I also have told her many times in the past to stop sleeping with that one on the loose. Then I look at her pic and lose my shit all over again.
She has called, but I refuse to answer until I get my laughing under control. That may be a day or two.
Oh god!
Now im moving my clippers from under the bathroom sink!!!!
My little dude finds them and its game over for everyone lol🤣

Morning yall...my boys being lazy heads still asleep let pops be a lazy head and sleep til 9...well I had to wake up at 6 when lights came on in the tent briefly but got to lay back down.

Feel like I'm on pain killers or something...body feels good and rejuvenated

Any idea why this plant up front is looking a little more yellow-like in color vs the one behind it? They are both same strain and fed the same is why I ask. Actually now that I'm thinking of it directly to the left of said yellow plant my big girl is yellowing a bit too. These plants get the most morning sun and the least evening sun, could that be to blame? Otherwise I thought maybe they could use an up-potting but I don't really want to disturb them as they're flowering
20230810_100316.jpg

Any idea why this plant up front is looking a little more yellow-like in color vs the one behind it? They are both same strain and fed the same is why I ask. Actually now that I'm thinking of it directly to the left of said yellow plant my big girl is yellowing a bit too. These plants get the most morning sun and the least evening sun, could that be to blame? Otherwise I thought maybe they could use an up-potting but I don't really want to disturb them as they're flowering
View attachment 17096
I’m literally not seeing a big difference in this pic. What am I missing?

Maybe just a different phenotype 💁‍♂️

Hard to accept that though as the 2 big bushy girls I got 1 is yellowing as well and they are from clone so phenotypically the same(it's to the left of plant in question out of the pic) and the other that gets more evening sun isnt....I think it may just be they are catching shade from the others in the evening now that I think about it

@CannaGranny have you heard from @Shaded yet??
His last activity coincides with the leaving of another member after a disagreement was escalated. He was following along with that users diary pretty close, so my detective skills lead me to believe the two were acquaintances of sorts and when one left, the other followed. Shaded's profile still exists however, so there is a potential hole on my theory.

Last edited:
His last activity coincides with the leaving of another member after a disagreement was escalated. He was following along with that users diary pretty close, so my detective skills lead me to believe the two were acquaintances of sorts and when one left, the other followed. Shaded's profile still exists however, so there is a potential hole on my theory.
Man what did I miss? Been out of pocket a bit with work and family.

@Shaded hope all is ok.

Man what did I miss? Been out of pocket a bit with work and family.

@Shaded hope all is ok.
I can't remember exactly, but @Amnesia deleted her profile almost immediately after getting into it with someone else here.

I have know idea if that has anything to do with @Shaded being MIA, but he was following along her diary when it all went down.

100% speculation on my part.

Either that, or maybe what scientist have been saying for decades is true.

Nah! Just kidding! Delve into conspiracy theories instead.
Remember when so many people were up in arms about stem cell research? They're killing babies for their stem cells!!!!🫣

Pretty much every new medical breakthrough that we are seeing today came out of those early research studies. Same with genetic engineering like CRISPR.

Both of these technologies were panned by those that think science is an evil regime created by progressives to push their narrative. Sadly both sides eat up negative narratives that their media bias feeds them. Manufactured outrage on both sides to essentially shake loose whatever money you have to finance the mirage and allow them to effectively steal your money with your permission.

I can see already that this day has started off with a bang. So much as a matter of a fact, that I’m just going to skip it and enjoy this gorgeous global warming. 72* on a sunny August morning.
Great day to mix dirt and up pot. I have several beautiful babies coming on! 🥰

I have been playing in the dirt today.. what you all been doing?
Got up at 445, sat around the house until 1030 when i took my kids fishing.
We got to the lake and i was attacked by fishing spiders. Not even joking, they were the size of softballs!!
So i killed 2 of them and away we went, got to where we wanted to be and i went to drop the anchor and here is another softball sized fishing spider wiggling her damn fangs at me while she sat on her egg sac....
So we paddled back to shore because if i staryed messing with that thing on the boat, i was gonna end up wet. Im not scared of spiders, but when i can see their fangs clear as day, im just not comfortable anymore.

We killed all the spiders, then i flipped the boat over to be sure there were no more.

So i stand by what i said yesterday. The fishing spider i found in my 4x4 tent, hitched a ride home from the lake....

Got up at 445, sat around the house until 1030 when i took my kids fishing.
We got to the lake and i was attacked by fishing spiders. Not even joking, they were the size of softballs!!
So i killed 2 of them and away we went, got to where we wanted to be and i went to drop the anchor and here is another softball sized fishing spider wiggling her damn fangs at me while she sat on her egg sac....
So we paddled back to shore because if i staryed messing with that thing on the boat, i was gonna end up wet. Im not scared of spiders, but when i can see their fangs clear as day, im just not comfortable anymore.

We killed all the spiders, then i flipped the boat over to be sure there were no more.

So i stand by what i said yesterday. The fishing spider i found in my 4x4 tent, hitched a ride home from the lake....
They were out for revenge.

Back
Top Bottom