Wow. What's going on?
From what I can gather these products were never tracked via the state system and they skipped all lab testing on them. All Mo products must be run through a state approved lab.
Funny this has happened as I have heard several vape user’s complaints about not being able to breathe.

No idea, and they sure are not saying! It encompasses flower edibles and distillates. One dispensary reports that it closed last night to twenty quarantined items and opened this morning to over one hundred items ordered by the state to be placed in quarantine.
This it?

Missouri cannabis regulators suspend operations of three cannabis facilities​

Missouri cannabis regulators earlier this month suspended the operations of three cannabis facilities due to potential product safety concerns.

The holds come as Missouri’s recreational cannabis market, which launched in February, has seen higher-than-expected demand and sales in the past six months cause a supply crunch, causing wholesale prices to skyrocket and retailers’ profit margins to shrink.

More info from second site:

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (KCTV) - More than 60,000 marijuana products have been recalled by the Missouri Division of Cannabis Regulation, the DCR announced Monday evening.

The recall was issued for manufactured products sold to dispensaries and manufacturers by the manufacturer Delta Extraction, LLC.

While the DCR said no adverse reactions have been reported at this time, they said the recalled products were “not compliantly tracked in the statewide track and trace system. That system, METRC, allows the DCR to verify that the products came from marijuana grown in Missouri or that the product passed required testing prior to being sold at dispensaries.

The full list of recalled products can be found at Cannabis.Mo.Gov. The DCR said patients and consumers who have purchased recalled products should stop using it, and all unused products should be discarded or returned to the dispensary where it was purchased.

Patients who believe they are experiencing adverse reactions can report them at CannabisComplaints@health.mo.gov or fill out a complaint form here.

Copyright 2023 KCTV. All rights reserved.

Last edited:
From what I can gather these products were never tracked via the state system and they skipped all lab testing on them. All Mo products must be run through a state approved lab.
Funny this has happened as I have heard several vape user’s complaints about not being able to breathe.
I've never been a fan of carts and vapes anyway. That glycol taste is hard to stomach for me. The only vapes I enjoyed were the pax pods. They tasted like bud and not antifreeze.

I've never been a fan of carts and vapes anyway. That glycol taste is hard to stomach for me. The only vapes I enjoyed were the pax pods. They tasted like bud and not antifreeze.
Never heard of them, I was getting some tcells, but not crazy about them so haven't done any in months. Need to learn how to make my own.

Later in life I'm like fuck hiding it... I'll just light up a joint about anywhere now. Decided to put some infused oil in my coffee this morning to try it out................. 😳

I don't understand why state and county legislatures continue to make the same mistakes when it comes to expected sales. Every state that has opened recreational comes up short on opening because of the demand. You would think that by now they would have learned.

I wonder if the legal product got blended with some blackmarket and that's why their quarantining it?

What freaking month is it where you live?
Ya....this sucks, our best weather is usually Sept and early Oct and summers are usually hot and humid but all we have this year is rain. These are the reasons I'm an indoor grower only, I had too many tears and disappointments with big beautiful buds turning to rot and mold. I gotta say this has been my worst summer on record for nice weather......I can't remember anything close to this years crap.

Typically, Nova Scotia has two months: winter and August. But it's an El Niño year, so...
It keeps the population in check, we get immigrants moving in then within a few years they're off to greener pastures, the young people with any gumption get the fk out too......we're left with a population of seniors on pensions that are too old to move any longer filling our hospital beds & waiting rooms.........its not just the weather that gets depressing......a grey population in a grey province....seems fitting.....

It keeps the population in check, we get immigrants moving in then within a few years they're off to greener pastures, the young people with any gumption get the fk out too......we're left with a population of seniors on pensions that are too old to move any longer filling our hospital beds & waiting rooms.........its not just the weather that gets depressing......a grey population in a grey province....seems fitting.....
That would drive me insane! Old and young alike need the sun! I bet all of you are seriously lacking vitamin D. If I could send you some sun, I sure would PC!

Today is another gorgeous day in the Zarks! (Sorry PC almost makes me feel ashamed to say that)!
One more plant to clean, and the rest of the day polishing silver. Shining up all of my bling for pow wow the weekend after Labor Day. Funny on the norm, I only wear my wedding rings, but go with five pounds of it on to pow wow. It probably actually weighs more! The dress I wear weighs ten lbs eight ounces. Wonder I can get my azz outta the chair, much less dance!

That would drive me insane! Old and young alike need the sun! I bet all of you are seriously lacking vitamin D. If I could send you some sun, I sure would PC!
I'm on a regular vitamin D regiment I had a small white spot on my gums that was diagnosed as a vitamin D deficiency 5 years ago.....I'm in a winter mode still, I spend my days smoking in my grow room.

My cat Qnight and I......Hes my bag cat...he has a favourite green Dollar Store recycling bag he climbs into for me to bring him down here, upstairs he could care less about me but he knows the signals I put out when I'm going down stairs and hes all loving and happy purring so I have to take him.......

down here hes the most loving cat I've ever had. he sleeps along side of me and head bumps and purrs loudly while he's with me....Siamese type solid black and sleek a beautiful 4 year old boy.......

I think without my little family of black cats and my grow it would be a lot more depressing around here......I've said to my wife many times that without her I'd rather be homeless in LA / San Fran than live a winter alone up here.

I have a big orange tabby that is attached at my hip and has been ever since he’s been big enough to hang claws in my leg and crawl into my lap. He is like a wart! He is also close to 18 lbs now and he puts my legs to sleep!
He sees me sit down, it’s on! He comes flying in and jumps in my lap, least I should decide to stand up.
I love him too, Opie Taylor is his name 🙂

From an outsider's perspective, it's also fucking gorgeous.

Another problem it has is all the supernatural stuff going on. Don't deny it, I binge-watched Haven, and I know that town ain't in Maine.

I did learn a lesson when I was there in 2016. DO NOT order a mixed drink in Halifax. We stopped at a small bar, got two drinks each and two personal pan pizzas, and before tip it was $96. I realize those were Canadian dollars, but holy shit. It's expensive to live there.

I think without my little family of black cats and my grow it would be a lot more depressing around here......I've said to my wife many times that without her I'd rather be homeless in LA / San Fran than live a winter alone up here.

They keep us going if only for them. Feed, bath, play, walk…and then you have to look after them too. 😝

More of a symbiotic relationship.

I have a big orange tabby that is attached at my hip and has been ever since he’s been big enough to hang claws in my leg and crawl into my lap. He is like a wart! He is also close to 18 lbs now and he puts my legs to sleep!
He sees me sit down, it’s on! He comes flying in and jumps in my lap, least I should decide to stand up.
I love him too, Opie Taylor is his name 🙂

Mine just climbs up into my lap if I don’t pick her up. If I ignore her enough she just lies on whichever part of me she can put to sleep. 😝
IMG_4431.jpeg

No data left. I’ll be watching from outside and posting when I can until the EOM.

Nothing special happening with the plants until then anyway.

Lot’s of crappy weather in the near future, hope that’s over with by then too.

My friend showed me social media posts going around yesterday of people posting up moldy weed from dispensaries...then he read something that said missouri said the stuff was fine so we couldn't tell if it was mold or what?

I was gonna guess they got caught selling out the back door...damn near right if they didn't follow the rules...they come in here stealing up all the revenue then they better follow law or get shut down imo

My friend showed me social media posts going around yesterday of people posting up moldy weed from dispensaries...then he read something that said missouri said the stuff was fine so we couldn't tell if it was mold or what?

I was gonna guess they got caught selling out the back door...damn near right if they didn't follow the rules...they come in here stealing up all the revenue then they better follow law or get shut down imo
So I have a buddy that works as the head of maintenance at a grow op/dispensary & apparently they actually carried some of the products that got quarantined. What he told me was they were shipping in flower from Oklahoma then fudging their numbers to hide the fact that they were filling way more carts etc. than they should have had total product. Like they would supposedly have 1,000 g of product & would fill 4,000 1g pens with it. He said the only reason they got caught was someone sent a text to the wrong person talking about a shipment coming in from Oklahoma. Apparently the person that the text went to was someone in the MO cannabis regulatory department.

So I have a buddy that works as the head of maintenance at a grow op/dispensary & apparently they actually carried some of the products that got quarantined. What he told me was they were shipping in flower from Oklahoma then fudging their numbers to hide the fact that they were filling way more carts etc. than they should have had total product. Like they would supposedly have 1,000 g of product & would fill 4,000 1g pens with it. He said the only reason they got caught was someone sent a text to the wrong person talking about a shipment coming in from Oklahoma. Apparently the person that the text went to was someone in the MO cannabis regulatory department.
I’m hearing on the back side that the Chinese are running grows in Oklahoma. You guys hearing any of this?
Same shit went on in Mo. when the licensing was done. Was supposed to be Missouri residents only. Yet we have some of the Rothchilds running dispensaries here. We all know that family for sure does not live nor have they ever lived in Missouri. They got a bunch of dumbasses to sign contracts offering them a type of stock that one only gets when the corporation is completely at zero in debt. That never happens! They stay in debt due to tax status.
I’m so glad I grow my own!

I don't understand why state and county legislatures continue to make the same mistakes when it comes to expected sales. Every state that has opened recreational comes up short on opening because of the demand. You would think that by now they would have learned.

I wonder if the legal product got blended with some blackmarket and that's why their quarantining it?
Classic. This happens in every state that's gone legal. Distillates are harder than flower to track. I haven't been paying attention lately but from what I remember the tracking systems in California and Colorado didn't fare very well. IIRC, they pretty much abandoned trying to track that stuff. I could be wrong and they fixed their issues but I remember it being a clusterfuck.

When I was selling raw distillate to labs to refine it was usually confined to trim that was produced in that same state. Someone introduced me to a gentleman named Chief Bill. He was the head of the Indian Council that included most of the tribes out west. He had literally tons of trim as they were exempt from licensing and limitations on plant sites. I was in the process of doing a deal with the council and a corporation that did extractions. The deal fell apart after Chief Bill decided he was going to open up his own extraction labs. That all fell apart after he realized that he couldn't legally move raw distillate between states as that was prohibited and the council was managing tribes across many states. Not sure what he did after that but I wouldn't be surprised if they are one of the parties moving distillate into other states.

Classic. This happens in every state that's gone legal. Distillates are harder than flower to track. I haven't been paying attention lately but from what I remember the tracking systems in California and Colorado didn't fare very well. IIRC, they pretty much abandoned trying to track that stuff. I could be wrong and they fixed their issues but I remember it being a clusterfuck.

When I was selling raw distillate to labs to refine it was usually confined to trim that was produced in that same state. Someone introduced me to a gentleman named Chief Bill. He was the head of the Indian Council that included most of the tribes out west. He had literally tons of trim as they were exempt from licensing and limitations on plant sites. I was in the process of doing a deal with the council and a corporation that did extractions. The deal fell apart after Chief Bill decided he was going to open up his own extraction labs. That all fell apart after he realized that he couldn't legally move raw distillate between states as that was prohibited and the council was managing tribes across many states. Not sure what he did after that but I wouldn't be surprised if they are one of the parties moving distillate into other states.
Weird thing is some of the stuff on the recall was in flower form. I just automatically assumed that it was mold.
When I saw it was 62,000 products I was in shock. Ever single dispensary I have been in here in Mo. seems to seriously be lacking product and choices. It’s been even worse since legalization.
What I seriously dislike about the way things are being done, is people finding the cultivar that helps their pain, cancer, etc. Yet when they go back to repurchase they can never buy it again. Seems like a dystopian pharmacy that holds the cure, just you can’t get it!

I’m hearing on the back side that the Chinese are running grows in Oklahoma. You guys hearing any of this?
Same shit went on in Mo. when the licensing was done. Was supposed to be Missouri residents only. Yet we have some of the Rothchilds running dispensaries here. We all know that family for sure does not live nor have they ever lived in Missouri. They got a bunch of dumbasses to sign contracts offering them a type of stock that one only gets when the corporation is completely at zero in debt. That never happens! They stay in debt due to tax status.
I’m so glad I grow my own!
I wouldn't expect anything less from the Chinese. In California they were some of the largest illegal growers in So Cal. Their product was shit but they've gotten better. One thing I've noticed with the Chinese. They work on volume first then move to improve quality. The first time I was offered flower to sell produced by Chinese it was basically a notch up from Mexican brick weed. It was seedy with small flowers and lots of branches. Obviously I passed. Fast forward a few years later and I saw some Chinese grown product that was much better but still kind of mediocre. You could tell they were still short cutting a lot of stuff.

Of course this wasn't limited to just the Chinese. Russians, Ukrainians, Armenians, Mexicans, Central Americans. They were all running a lot of their operations through social equity licensees backed by residents and organized crime money. What I saw was a lot of bribery through the government entities controlling licensing.

What's happening in Missoo is nothing new. Every legal state has tried to run social equity licensing and has failed in being able to equitably keep the small guy going while the big guys backed with OC money run over them through bribery. Pretty much the same thing that happens in every business sector.

Weird thing is some of the stuff on the recall was in flower form. I just automatically assumed that it was mold.
When I saw it was 62,000 products I was in shock. Ever single dispensary I have been in here in Mo. seems to seriously be lacking product and choices. It’s been even worse since legalization.
What I seriously dislike about the way things are being done, is people finding the cultivar that helps their pain, cancer, etc. Yet when they go back to repurchase they can never buy it again. Seems like a dystopian pharmacy that holds the cure, just you can’t get it!
Yep! What the public doesn't understand is that the weed they were buying before legalization was being produced by growers who, for the most part, cared about the quality of their product and keeping their clientele happy. With commercial growers volume is paramount to their bottom lines. The growers client has now shifted to dispensaries rather than the end customer. Dispensaries don't care about quality. They care about quantity and how much of it they can move.

You're going to see brand consolidation as the years wear on and the big money companies buy up all the little brands to eliminate them from the market and be able to claim the market share the little brand had. That's why as time goes by it seems our choices get smaller and smaller. Basically the Microsoft business model.

Another thing he was telling me last night is through all this going on their security camera system server got stolen (like where they store all the video, the government apparently requires them to have 2 camera angles of every area of the facility that the gov has access to & they also have to store like 90 days of past video in case they decide it needs to be reviewed) Apparently someone broke into the facility, walked directly past a huge store of ready to sell product, another large supply of product that just needed to be packaged & a pile of blank checks & stole only the server & left. Obviously there was some pretty shady stuff going down that someone didn't want anyone reviewing.

Back
Top Bottom