Another thing he was telling me last night is through all this going on their security camera system server got stolen (like where they store all the video, the government apparently requires them to have 2 camera angles of every area of the facility that the gov has access to & they also have to store like 90 days of past video in case they decide it needs to be reviewed) Apparently someone broke into the facility, walked directly past a huge store of ready to sell product, another large supply of product that just needed to be packaged & a pile of blank checks & stole only the server & left. Obviously there was some pretty shady stuff going down that someone didn't want anyone reviewing.
The dispensary server?

Another thing he was telling me last night is through all this going on their security camera system server got stolen (like where they store all the video, the government apparently requires them to have 2 camera angles of every area of the facility that the gov has access to & they also have to store like 90 days of past video in case they decide it needs to be reviewed) Apparently someone broke into the facility, walked directly past a huge store of ready to sell product, another large supply of product that just needed to be packaged & a pile of blank checks & stole only the server & left. Obviously there was some pretty shady stuff going down that someone didn't want anyone reviewing.
2 words. Inside Job.

This is the owner backdooring shit.

I’m hearing on the back side that the Chinese are running grows in Oklahoma. You guys hearing any of this?
Same shit went on in Mo. when the licensing was done. Was supposed to be Missouri residents only. Yet we have some of the Rothchilds running dispensaries here. We all know that family for sure does not live nor have they ever lived in Missouri. They got a bunch of dumbasses to sign contracts offering them a type of stock that one only gets when the corporation is completely at zero in debt. That never happens! They stay in debt due to tax status.
I’m so glad I grow my own!
Hello Granny. Yes the Asians are behind many grows in OK. I was approached several times by them when OK went legal. One guy wanted to set up a 200 light system a couple wanted to setup 300 light grows. OK screwed up the licensing probably the worst of any of the stated I have seen. You just have to live in OK for 6 months to claim being a resident. So that is exactly what they did, get some guy to go establish residence in OK. OK also did not put a cap on the number of Licenses that were handed out. You had a lot of growing going on in OK and I believe it has started to drop off. Keep seeing a guy selling used grow equipment from OK. If you want to get an idea of how far the asian community is involved even in Cali. Look up the word Operation Hammer Swing and Arrest Report. It has been going on for 2 years and about 70 to 80 percent of the names are Asian.

In Cali it is really up to the cities to figure out the dispensary laws. Take the city I live in. When the prop passed they kept it illegal for 2 years but stalled it until this year. There were approximately 80 applications for dispensary's and I am aware 40 have been approved. I know this is fact because of relationships regarding the matter. In order to even be considered the applicant has to basically own the property, develop multiple plans and studies. One can be on the hook for 5 to 7 million dollars before they even get approved to build out the site. As luck would have it I hit up 2 yesterday. There will be at least 5 within a 2 minute walking distance from each other in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I was flat out unimpressed with what I saw. My understanding is the dispensary cannot have any actual open product on the show room floor. I was in there for about 3 minutes and the salesperson was already showing me an open container. Some of the plastic bag type containers with all the art work had clear bottoms so you could see the product. Most of those were marked as smalls but I have never seen smalls so small. 7 grams of top shelve was 49 dollars and with tax about 65 dollars. So I can see why the cities are so excited about making things legal. I was parking at one of the places and a Mercedes dealership van shows up and parks a little ways away from the dispensary and those two knuckle heads walked right in to buy product.
I have a very good understanding of how it all works here in Cali. The Rec growers under report a larger percentage of the total weight and that gets sold out the back door, but even then they cannot get much for it in Cali. Top top shelf is between 1400 to 1600. There is so much going East it is insane. The hydro stores sell more vacuum sealing bags than you can imagine. With the postal service being in the financial situation they are in I am confident there is a do not ask too much policy right now.

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect anything less from the Chinese. In California they were some of the largest illegal growers in So Cal. Their product was shit but they've gotten better. One thing I've noticed with the Chinese. They work on volume first then move to improve quality. The first time I was offered flower to sell produced by Chinese it was basically a notch up from Mexican brick weed. It was seedy with small flowers and lots of branches. Obviously I passed. Fast forward a few years later and I saw some Chinese grown product that was much better but still kind of mediocre. You could tell they were still short cutting a lot of stuff.

Of course this wasn't limited to just the Chinese. Russians, Ukrainians, Armenians, Mexicans, Central Americans. They were all running a lot of their operations through social equity licensees backed by residents and organized crime money. What I saw was a lot of bribery through the government entities controlling licensing.

What's happening in Missoo is nothing new. Every legal state has tried to run social equity licensing and has failed in being able to equitably keep the small guy going while the big guys backed with OC money run over them through bribery. Pretty much the same thing that happens in every business sector.
The Asians just suck at growing weed. People in Cali have grown smart to what they are using and doing. Once you have seen product grown with Paco you will never forget it. They might be the money behind the grows but they are not good at physically managing the plants.

Hello Granny. Yes the Asians are behind many grows in OK. I was approached several times by them when OK went legal. One guy wanted to set up a 200 light system a couple wanted to setup 300 light grows. OK screwed up the licensing probably the worst of any of the stated I have seen. You just have to live in OK for 6 months to claim being a resident. So that is exactly what they did, get some guy to go establish residence in OK. OK also did not put a cap on the number of Licenses that were handed out. You had a lot of growing going on in OK and I believe it has started to drop off. Keep seeing a guy selling used grow equipment from OK. If you want to get an idea of how far the asian community is involved even in Cali. Look up the word Operation Hammer Swing and Arrest Report. It has been going on for 2 years and about 70 to 80 percent of the names are Asian.

In Cali it is really up to the cities to figure out the dispensary laws. Take the city I live in. When the prop passed they kept it illegal for 2 years but stalled it until this year. There were approximately 80 applications for dispensary's and I am aware 40 have been approved. I know this is fact because of relationships regarding the matter. In order to even be considered the applicant has to basically own the property, develop multiple plans and studies. One can be on the hook for 5 to 7 million dollars before they even get approved to build out the site. As luck would have it I hit up 2 yesterday. There will be at least 5 within a 2 minute walking distance from each other in the next 2 to 3 weeks. I was flat out unimpressed with what I saw. My understanding is the dispensary cannot have any actual open product on the show room floor. I was in there for about 3 minutes and the salesperson was already showing me an open container. Some of the plastic bag type containers with all the art work had clear bottoms so you could see the product. Most of those were marked as smalls but I have never seen smalls so small. 7 grams of top shelve was 49 dollars and with tax about 65 dollars. So I can see why the cities are so excited about making things legal. I was parking at one of the places and a Mercedes dealership van shows up and parks a little ways away from the dispensary and those two knuckle heads walked right in to buy product.
I have a very good understanding of how it all works here in Cali. The Rec growers under report a larger percentage of the total weight and that gets sold out the back door, but even then they cannot get much for it in Cali. Top top shelf is between 1400 to 1600. There is so much going East it is insane. The hydro stores well more vacuum sealing bags than you can imagine. With the postal service being in the financial situation they are in I am confident there is a do not ask too much policy right now.
I get it. Here there was a non refundable 250k fee with the application. So right off the jump a quarter of a million, that you were never going to get back, licensed or not. That of course left me out.
Now with the small boutique grows being allowed a license, I think I’m in again. Nope. If you have over 250k in any type of holdings you are ineligible.
The only advantage this has afforded me is lessening the fear factor of a visit from my local Sheriff or the Hwy Patrol.
The dispensaries get none of my money anyway. I used to stop and buy a pre roll until my Husband pointed out that we smoked all of a gram and that I didn’t have one single thing that we could sit down and smoke a whole gram of at one time.
I’ve yet to ever smoke one thing from a dispensary that did not choke the hell out of me either.
On average here an eight is running from 32.50 to their rendition of a top shelf and I say that lightly to 72.50 an eighth. I’m sure there is some cheaper. I just have not seen it yet.

I have a very good understanding of how it all works here in Cali. The Rec growers under report a larger percentage of the total weight and that gets sold out the back door, but even then they cannot get much for it in Cali. Top top shelf is between 1400 to 1600. There is so much going East it is insane. The hydro stores sell more vacuum sealing bags than you can imagine. With the postal service being in the financial situation they are in I am confident there is a do not ask too much policy right now.
Paco? Enlighten me. Is that like Colorados Eagle 20?

Paco? Enlighten me. Is that like Colorados Eagle 20?
Eagle 20 is a sysemtic fungicide. What this means is it goes into the plant tissue and stays there. Great at doing prevention of PM but not something I would want to smoke.
Paco is short for a plant growth regulator that is also systemic. And not something I want to smoke.

I get it. Here there was a non refundable 250k fee with the application. So right off the jump a quarter of a million, that you were never going to get back, licensed or not. That of course left me out.
Now with the small boutique grows being allowed a license, I think I’m in again. Nope. If you have over 250k in any type of holdings you are ineligible.
The only advantage this has afforded me is lessening the fear factor of a visit from my local Sheriff or the Hwy Patrol.
The dispensaries get none of my money anyway. I used to stop and buy a pre roll until my Husband pointed out that we smoked all of a gram and that I didn’t have one single thing that we could sit down and smoke a whole gram of at one time.
I’ve yet to ever smoke one thing from a dispensary that did not choke the hell out of me either.
On average here an eight is running from 32.50 to their rendition of a top shelf and I say that lightly to 72.50 an eighth. I’m sure there is some cheaper. I just have not seen it yet.
Wow, I can get it delivered @ $71 OZ Cdn...I think that's about $45 Usa...$66 for the weed $5 delivery plus a freebee with every order 1 J or 1 gummy......I think the top shelf stuff goes around $120 OZ .....+$5.....at least there's something here cheaper than down south.....Beer on the other hand cost about $30/ doz at gov controlled ouitlets ....$10 pint of draft...$12 shots.....+15% at a bar

Wow, I can get it delivered @ $71 OZ Cdn...I think that's about $45 Usa...$66 for the weed $5 delivery plus a freebee with every order 1 J or 1 gummy......I think the top shelf stuff goes around $120 OZ .....+$5.....at least there's something here cheaper than down south.....Beer on the other hand cost about $30/ doz at gov controlled ouitlets ....$10 pint of draft...$12 shots.....+15% at a bar
I guess there are some ups to where you live despite the rain/weather

How much is weed beer?? That's what I would like to try

I've been paying $220/oz but at least we have cheap beer. And $14 handles of vodka at Costco.

Can I get a woot woot!?

Got the callback just now. Moving forward with the hiring process. Gotta go in for an aptitude test next Wednesday! I'm gonna ace that shit and be working in a powerplant any day now! WOOT WOOT

Can I get a woot woot!?

Got the callback just now. Moving forward with the hiring process. Gotta go in for an aptitude test next Wednesday! I'm gonna ace that shit and be working in a powerplant any day now! WOOT WOOT
You're a good man Grump, happy for you and not a bit surprised you got the call. Congrats!

Can I get a woot woot!?

Bro thats awesome!!! Congratulations brother, enjoy the comfy job 👊🏼👊🏼

I've got at least a week and we're done smoking after tonight. We've been waiting on the callback. My wonderful woman insisted on quitting with me. She's so awesome.

Other than that, I've bought some stuff called OralClear. It's a capsule in a cotton pouch that you pop in before the test. It contains a powerful mouthwash with sugars for saliva production and something that's supposed to absorb fats. Swish around and brush with the pouch for 30 seconds and supposedly you're good for 30 minutes. Swallow or spit if given the opportunity. That with better than before oral hygiene has me at least somewhat confident.

I say a week because It'll be the following week after the aptitude, I assume, that they'll have the in person interview and plant tour. They'll either swab me then or whenever they schedule the physical, which could be another week.

Sitting here just reveling in that every single grow job I had is done kind of light. You know, the one we hardly ever see? Where every single thing is caught up?
Flower room is sparkling clean. Plants hanging in tents to dry. Veg room is sparkling clean and new plants are watered and happy.
Now this will only be a few day reprieve as I have five that need to be up potted. I’ll take it!
Other than water for the humidifier no work in the flower room for the next 10-14 days! I’ll take that too!
After that, all hell will break loose and things will be back to “normal “…

I read that when they would open a dispensary in a neighborhood property values would actually go up because of the increased police patrols.

Some of the requirements that City of L.A. had were ridiculous. One of my clients was opening a dispensary and they had to install a security system that had motion sensors on the top of the roof in case someone decided to break in from there. The security systems the dispensaries had were more secure than most banks.

Speaking of banks, when I was hunting for warehouse spaces for sale that fell within the city guidelines, I found a closed bank. It still had the vault and everything. I submitted it to my client and they bought the property and converted it into a dispensary. They set up display counters inside the vault for their top shelf stuff and removed all the teller barriers and used them as cashiers. It was a pretty interesting concept. Scored a nice finders fee for that one.

Back
Top Bottom