It’s warm and muggy here.
I can’t buy weed other than delta8, but it’s getting the job done, better than I remember it being.

It’s awesome here and apparently a hurricane remnant is going to make my plant on the hill deal with some high humidity tomorrow and Monday.

I hope I don’t return to a PM problem. Just in week two so nothing too bulky to hold moisture yet, but…IMG_0804.jpegIMG_0799.jpegIMG_0785.jpegIMG_0773.jpeg

I have a friend that’s a medical Dr. He told me long ago, if the smell turns you off, it’s not for you. I believe that. The Future One did indeed test out at 37.020, and I don’t even like the buzz. Many ppl are crazy about it. I would be happy to never smell it again! So, I just assume it’s not for me and super happy to only grow it twice a year.
Hey Grannie, a while back you all were talking about mycorrhize / mycos and I bought a bag once and it was very expensive.....when I brought that up someone...I think TDS ?? post a product name and after googling/ amzoning I found it and It was a much better value for me up here.......well of course I didn't book mark or take note but do you have a non brand name not ( WhiteShark ?) $70/lb stuff?

Hey Grannie, a while back you all were talking about mycorrhize / mycos and I bought a bag once and it was very expensive.....when I brought that up someone...I think TDS ?? post a product name and after googling/ amzoning I found it and It was a much better value for me up here.......well of course I didn't book mark or take note but do you have a non brand name not ( WhiteShark ?) $70/lb stuff?

I have been using a brand called Myco+ Much more affordable than the WhiteShark. It comes in a 200 gram jar and it lasts forever. A lot of people water it in, I just dust the holes where I plan to transplant. I see no great advantage to using large amounts of it or watering it in.

I have been using a brand called Myco+ Much more affordable than the WhiteShark. It comes in a 200 gram jar and it lasts forever. A lot of people water it in, I just dust the holes where I plan to transplant. I see no great advantage to using large amounts of it or watering it in.
Ya that stuff isn't up here prices are high regardless of the brand 1692540557275.png1692540631940.png

Is it ok to post a pic? Sorry for the delay. meds knocked me out. I was cutting some baseboard and my hand slipped off the saw and cut the ligaments to my middle, ring and pinky fingers along with some muscle. Cut was on my forearm below my wrist. Muscle took the brunt of it but still cut to the bone almost. Nerves seem to be intact as I can move my hand but can't lift those three fingers or my hand from my wrist. Going to go see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow so he can sew the ligaments back together along with whatever other damage the miter saw did.

Is it ok to post a pic? Sorry for the delay. meds knocked me out. I was cutting some baseboard and my hand slipped off the saw and cut the ligaments to my middle, ring and pinky fingers along with some muscle. Cut was on my forearm below my wrist. Muscle took the brunt of it but still cut to the bone almost. Nerves seem to be intact as I can move my hand but can't lift those three fingers or my hand from my wrist. Going to go see the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow so he can sew the ligaments back together along with whatever other damage the miter saw did.
Holy fuck dude. 😳
Good thing ya didnt lose your arm!!
Scary shit, hope you heal up really well 🙏🏼

Thanks! Hopefully it looked worse than it is. We'll see after the visit to the orthopedist. My big concern was nerve damage more than anything else but it seems like they were spared for the most part. I'd post a pic but it's pretty gross. Told the GF she's going to have to roll her own joints for a few weeks! 😄

Now that Halloween is coming it'll be one less scar I need to draw on me!:)

Thanks! Hopefully it looked worse than it is. We'll see after the visit to the orthopedist. My big concern was nerve damage more than anything else but it seems like they were spared for the most part. I'd post a pic but it's pretty gross. Told the GF she's going to have to roll her own joints for a few weeks! 😄

Now that Halloween is coming it'll be one less scar I need to draw on me!:)
I know you like like play guitar, hope it don't effect that dude...rock on

That extreme mykos is pretty cheap I think...pretty sure I saw like a 2 or 4 lb bag of it for less than 50
Yup! Cheap and effective. Right up my alley! 😄

One thing I don't understand. How do you make Mycorrhizae faster and stronger?

IOW, how do you go from regular mycos to mycos plus? The ad says it outperforms other myco. How?

Holy shit man!

I hope this is repairable and you get 100% usage back. Best wishes. Heal fast. 🏥🤞🍀

I like using Xtreme Mykos.
That seems to be the best price up here $50 for a lb , The way I've seen some people throw it around on their roots and in the holes when transplanting is crazy, they act like the stuff is free using handfuls to spread it out. Then I see it at $50 and pound WTF If I go that route I'll be using it like Brylcreem .......lol....some won't get that......lol....1692564079187.png

That seems to be the best price up here $50 for a lb , The way I've seen some people throw it around on their roots and in the holes when transplanting is crazy, they act like the stuff is free using handfuls to spread it out. Then I see it at $50 and pound WTF If I go that route I'll be using it like Brylcreem .......lol....some won't get that......lol....View attachment 18182
I think I got mine for around $30.

brylcreem.jpg

That seems to be the best price up here $50 for a lb , The way I've seen some people throw it around on their roots and in the holes when transplanting is crazy, they act like the stuff is free using handfuls to spread it out. Then I see it at $50 and pound WTF If I go that route I'll be using it like Brylcreem .......lol....some won't get that......lol....View attachment 18182
You can pick up a pound at indoor farmer for 27.95

You can pick up a pound at indoor farmer for 27.95
Well that's a much better price, I just have to make up a $100 order to get it, I tried to get a couple of small irrigation connectors from them $5 order $24.95 shipping......I went to amzon and got 200 pieces for $13....I needed 4 .......do you need any 1/8" T's, elbow's straights or crosses???....if you do I've lots of extra's....

Well that's a much better price, I just have to make up a $100 order to get it, I tried to get a couple of small irrigation connectors from them $5 order $24.95 shipping......I went to amzon and got 200 pieces for $13....I needed 4 .......do you need any 1/8" T's, elbow's straights or crosses???....if you do I've lots of extra's....
Im good for fittings bought a kit like you lots of spares !!!!

A lil dab will do ya..😂 I could hear that in my head!

106* today in the Zarks! Spent the day out at the pool, see that happening tomorrow too! No better place to be! Well, the couch under the air is a lot more tempting, but does chit for exercise.

Back
Top Bottom