I sweep but it's mostly because everyone thinks we don't. But the logic is... the floor guys are gonna have to sweep anyway sooo....
If I make a mess I clean it up, I've never left my clippings. wire or packaging behind in residential jobs unless it was new construction. It was a different type of work than big union jobs where we didn't tread on others trades work....I even clean up hotel rooms before we leave, I don't like leaving my mess behind

If I make a mess I clean it up, I've never left my clippings. wire or packaging behind in residential jobs unless it was new construction. It was a different type of work than big union jobs where we didn't tread on others trades work....I even clean up hotel rooms before we leave, I don't like leaving my mess behind
This morning my wife asked me if I trimmed my nose hair in her makeup mirror. I said WTF no why?

There's a pile of clippings here on my sink.

Wha? Oh yeah I did trim my mustache, sorry hon.

The moral of the story is I sometimes do not clean up after myself, and my wife thinks I have enough nose shrubbery to make a pile if I trim it. 🙄

This morning my wife asked me if I trimmed my nose hair in her makeup mirror. I said WTF no why?

There's a pile of clippings here on my sink.

Wha? Oh yeah I did trim my mustache, sorry hon.

The moral of the story is I sometimes do not clean up after myself, and my wife thinks I have enough nose shrubbery to make a pile if I trim it. 🙄
Well there is that....lol....no I guess I don't always clean up afterwards........at home...not so much......as a guest...you bet

Well there is that....lol....no I guess I don't always clean up afterwards........at home...not so much......as a guest...you bet
Seems I have my Hubby trained.. he never leaves that shit and I’m glad he does not. Something about hair that geeks me out! It doesn’t matter what kind either, I do not wanna see it on my bathroom sinks nor counters. Not even mine!

Yeah the only thing in residential I don't clean up well is the strippings. They just seem to fly somewhere into the void.
Seems I have my Hubby trained.. he never leaves that shit and I’m glad he does not. Something about hair that geeks me out! It doesn’t matter what kind either, I do not wanna see it on my bathroom sinks nor counters. Not even mine!
My mom is a custodian going on 30 years working for the local Highschool. My dad was very adamant about picking up after ourselves because my mom did that shit all day and didn't deserve to come home to a mess.

I have the same problem with hair. Even my own beard trimmings get vacuumed up immediately. The ash from my stogies seems to be the only mess in my bathroom. The rest of the house we pick up after ourselves and my lady does a quick daily vacuuming while the baby naps during the day.

Well my nickname is Sasquatch so that should tell you something but i do have to take care of my bathroom. BTW i braid my nose hairs , Ha Ha
I could have gone the rest of this whole day without knowing that! But, thanks for sharing, I think? 😂

What's with the males, anyway? Are they the only ones who don't know that they have to get the fuck out of there after sex, and fast? I'll bet they fall asleep. Then next thing they know, their heads get chewed off by their prom queens.

Sounds like an old Steven King novel.
Awwww and so goes life ey?

What's with the males, anyway? Are they the only ones who don't know that they have to get the fuck out of there after sex, and fast? I'll bet they fall asleep. Then next thing they know, their heads get chewed off by their prom queens.

Sounds like an old Steven King novel.
I hope the orgasm was worth it.....

Awwww and so goes life ey?
Steven King novels reflect life. If you live in a creepy little town in Maine. Which reminds me -- stick to the coast if you visit Maine. King never mentions lobster in any of his stories, so I'm guessing the interior of Maine is a hotbed of supernatural freakyness and the coast is safe.

Morning all ya!
Hope all of you are enjoying a bonus day off work! It’s a great day in the woods hood! Sunny, cool, coffee and a smoke on the porch, four days until I launch off of here and am pow wow bound. Osdaaaaa!

Morning all ya!
Hope all of you are enjoying a bonus day off work! It’s a great day in the woods hood! Sunny, cool, coffee and a smoke on the porch, four days until I launch off of here and am pow wow bound. Osdaaaaa!
Mornin @CannaGranny
trying to get ahold of a few people this morning so we can all go cloud out the lake🤣
My buddy just bought a 10 person pontoon boat so he wants to party on it tonight lol.

Sounds like fun! Great way to spend the day!
Gmorning, we had 2 days of sun...back to grey but its still warm. Just down with Qnight smoking a few and browsing, I tried to take a pic of him while he was sleeping along side me but he's camera shy and won't let me take his pic...as soon as I try to focus he bolts.1693837874684.jpeg

Pontoon boats always seemed so cool to me.
Who doesn't want to float on the lake, grill on the grill and go down the slide~!
Boat safely man~!(y)
Its the perfect boat for a bunch of stoners lol 😆
No slide on this one yet but its gonna be added over the winter when we put the new canopy on.

Getting my 5x5 together in my 5x8 room was quite the chore. I ended up building the frame from inside the tent...
I feel your pain.... when i put my 4x4 together i had like a 5x6 area to work with.
The tent is 6'8" and my ceilings are 7 feet.... it was a nightmare dude. Took me like 3 hours to put it together cause i got frustrated and walked away for a while lmao.

I feel your pain.... when i put my 4x4 together i had like a 5x6 area to work with.
The tent is 6'8" and my ceilings are 7 feet.... it was a nightmare dude. Took me like 3 hours to put it together cause i got frustrated and walked away for a while lmao.
Yeah well, I panic every time I get zipped up in mine to check for light leaks!

Hell, I didn’t know I could zip myself out! 😂 Here I have been checking out the hubby’s loyalty. I tell him every time the min I say okay, you let me out! TFF!
Hahaha last time i did that i had to yell for my wife cause i couldnt find the zipper to get out🤣🤣

Gmorning, we had 2 days of sun...back to grey but its still warm. Just down with Qnight smoking a few and browsing, I tried to take a pic of him while he was sleeping along side me but he's camera shy and won't let me take his pic...as soon as I try to focus he bolts.View attachment 19974
Morning @Pipecarver !
I see now why your keyboard isn’t working. Dudeeeee! It’s full a weed! (Ya can thank me later) Nice looking nugs too! Are those for later?

Back
Top Bottom