whats a good material/something to put under a 2x4 tent on carpet.

want to keep things cleaner under tent/anything that spills out when i take a plant out, and have a nice flat surface.

so i guess a 3x5 Mat or so

Or a 4.5x4.5 matt w.e
I had a rubber trunk liner in a car I had a few years back that would have fit great as a water catcher in a tent....The one I have now would be too small but an idea to look for maybe at a auto scrap yard or used Craigs list

whats a good material/something to put under a 2x4 tent on carpet.

want to keep things cleaner under tent/anything that spills out when i take a plant out, and have a nice flat surface.

so i guess a 3x5 Mat or so

Or a 4.5x4.5 matt w.e
You can use a sheet of insulation foam. Blue ones are about 1.5” thick. Good for basement floors or damp/cold/hot areas too.

I had a rubber trunk liner in a car I had a few years back that would have fit great as a water catcher in a tent....The one I have now would be too small but an idea to look for maybe at a auto scrap yard or used Craigs list
He wants it outside under the tent so this is still a great idea, especially if he wants a lip.

Well I'd need more like 4 long 3 wide for for a lip Infront of 4x2 tent door.
Everything I see is more like 29x33 sizes so these probably wont work. But for a small tent, this is a great idea.

Anyone good with welding thermal plastics? I used to do this decades ago, I could probably whip these things out pretty quickly, but I have no idea what the cost of polypropylene has done, probably through the ceiling!

$139 Usa for a keyboard?.....lol.....I can get 10 good ones for that price.....wtf does it do read your thoughts and type for you?
after years of cheaper keyboards, i got spoiled last time i went into my office by hijacking a co-workers mechanical keyboard. the feedback and accuracy of the keys is way better than the cheaper ones I'm used to. still taking my arms a little bit of getting used to the longer stroke but this thing is awesome!

$139 Usa for a keyboard?.....lol.....I can get 10 good ones for that price.....wtf does it do read your thoughts and type for you?
Lol i still have the keyboard that came with my computer 🤣
Works fine, i need a new mouse tho. This hp wireless is a pile of dog shit. Skips and jumps all over even with fresh batteries.

I'm another one who paid over 100 for their keyboard, when I got it. Zero regrets

I myself love a good mechanical keyboard and will foolishly pay more for the "feel" of it.

This is mine, I like it "clicky" 😂

These keyboards are really cool for PC gamers, beyond the feel it's for the customization of it all.

Screenshot_20230905-102212.png

Everything I see is more like 29x33 sizes so these probably wont work. But for a small tent, this is a great idea.

Anyone good with welding thermal plastics? I used to do this decades ago, I could probably whip these things out pretty quickly, but I have no idea what the cost of polypropylene has done, probably through the ceiling!
A little story that might please this crowd...When I was in my 20's...1977 I took 10 speed bike to Hawaii tent sleeping bag some close with an open ended return ticket and $200 cash . I landed in Honolulu airport with a map and no idea where I was going...

I asked a cab driver to take me to a cheap hotel in Waikiki for the night to set up my bike and make a plan. The plan was to ride around Oahu then head to Maui if I had enough money......

After 3 nights riding around Oahu I found a spot on the beach to set up camp for the night...I'd passed a store and had picked up a six pack.......sitting at a picnic table looking at the ocean a couple of hippy looking guys my age came up and said hey whats up and helped them selves to my beer...great a couple guys I could talk to for a while...

After the beer was done they started to move my tent saying I can't camp alone here and even under protest they moved my stuff in among their group on the beach where I stayed for 9 months.There were about a dozen of us eventually We spent about 6 months on the windward side near Makaha and 3 on the leeward....really just around the point to a drier location through winter........

While on the leeward side near Waialua.....We took a hike one day up to a pasture on the mountains we could see from the beach...in search of mushrooms We cut across an airport runway and through a deserted army barracks they used during WW2... freaky shit....at one point there was an old hanger with what looked like plastic explosives wired to the door with 2 wires going into the top and disapering through the wood door on the other end.......WTF..... Joe pulled the fking wires out I'm like I"m going to die but it was a piece of styrofoam with 2 wires stuck in it.....

Nothing in the hanger except old mouldy jungle invaded crap.......we wandered through some of the barracks but we got a creepy feeling after going through one large dark building with multiple halls and room all inter connecting like a gloomy unlit maze of mouldy walls and floors broken glass so we headed onward up the mountain.......1693924058276.png

Google maps has the pics of the mountain and beach park we stayed at

Up the side of the mountain climbing hand over fist up trees lava rocks up vines what ever to get up....about half way up after scrambling through jungle we found an old road lol....
we followed it up to the top where the medow was & we saw a large water trough that we sauntered up to...we get close to the trough and we come in contact with a herd of long horn cattle heading to the water,,,,

We're on a grassy ridge in a Mexican stand off they're looking at us and we're frozen looking at them when Joe grabs a stick and starts yelling and heading towards the oncoming cattle I'm dead...twice in one day Fking Joe is going to get me killed....The cattle scrambled over the side of the ridge on both sides they went where we didn't think anything could go but they were in full control and just disappeared .......

We continued on our hike along the ridge to a trail the cattle had come from to the top of the Mountain where we could see both sides of the island.....This probably took us 6 hrs from the beach and it was time to head back but not before we found a bunch of mushrooms in the meadow we could see from the beach.
We hoped they were Psilocybin they looked like them so we ate a few before walking back to camp....We got lucky I guess because not long after we found the old road going down we started tripping.......

I don't remember the walk down after that but we ended up back at camp with a pocket full of mushrooms and we had lots for the gang ....

We took a few more trips up to the top and even a few more into the old barracks until we were stopped by the airport police and threatened with arrest if we crossed the runways again.........

Its was and still is a glider plane airport while I was there and the first place the Japanese bombed on the Pearl Harbour attack as they flew onto the island.......The end.....lol1693924228594.png

I'm another one who paid over 100 for their keyboard, when I got it. Zero regrets

I myself love a good mechanical keyboard and will foolishly pay more for the "feel" of it.

This is mine, I like it "clicky" 😂

These keyboards are really cool for PC gamers, beyond the feel it's for the customization of it all.

View attachment 20102
it has a wire coming from it....you'd think big money keyboard would be wireless....time fot an upgrade...lol1693924446384.png

My wife has been busting her ass at her job for the last year trying to make it to store manager.

Well she just got awarded for having the cleanest store in the region, a 100% on her merchandise move, and EMPLOYEE of the month for August!!

Shes kicking ass, and im so proud of her for not giving up and continuing to push through the bullshit.

I’ve seen him pop in and out. If I understand correctly he is having some skin cancer issues. 😕
I have to wonder where Trader has got off to as well!
heyyy CG and cool-arse peeps of thy Corner. This made my day as I never saw this notification till meow. Easy to feel like nobody cares sometimes :cry: Sent you a text via Cell but you may have never received, OR your man caught the text and said "uhh who is this Tony guy and why is he texting you that he misses you so much" :ROFLMAO:

Too funny and yeah the truth is I have missed you all much. No skin cancer issues though glad to say, just major neuropathy in extremities along with nasty lower back stenosis. On top of that I wasn't growing and felt I had nothing to share but whining like lil biatch.

Feeling better these days though and hoping to make return to me 4ever home. Snapped off 1st place 2 weekends ago in pool tourney for $2020. My brother won $9500 this weekend at the same pool hall 🙏

Gonna go smoke some home grown Bubba Kush, Big Bud, S&S, Imperium X, Banana Krumble, and/or Black Valium and get this days party started. Cheers to all out there and to hoping everyone is happy, healthy, and well 🤗

@MDK and @Zen_seeker :cry::giggle: tyvm for thinking of me

after years of cheaper keyboards, i got spoiled last time i went into my office by hijacking a co-workers mechanical keyboard. the feedback and accuracy of the keys is way better than the cheaper ones I'm used to. still taking my arms a little bit of getting used to the longer stroke but this thing is awesome!
I can't game without my special mouse and click
clack.

Thumb part is great for quick movements carrying your thumb across on the mouse.

Attachments

• VID_20230905_113501475.mp4
    4.7 MB
  • 16939317113718940192353379179108.jpg
    16939317113718940192353379179108.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
heyyy CG and cool-arse peeps of thy Corner. This made my day as I never saw this notification till meow. Easy to feel like nobody cares sometimes :cry: Sent you a text via Cell but you may have never received, OR your man caught the text and said "uhh who is this Tony guy and why is he texting you that he misses you so much" :ROFLMAO:

Too funny and yeah the truth is I have missed you all much. No skin cancer issues though glad to say, just major neuropathy in extremities along with nasty lower back stenosis. On top of that I wasn't growing and felt I had nothing to share but whining like lil biatch.

Feeling better these days though and hoping to make return to me 4ever home. Snapped off 1st place 2 weekends ago in pool tourney for $2020. My brother won $9500 this weekend at the same pool hall 🙏

Gonna go smoke some home grown Bubba Kush, Big Bud, S&S, Imperium X, Banana Krumble, and/or Black Valium and get this days party started. Cheers to all out there and to hoping everyone is happy, healthy, and well 🤗

Good to hear you on the up and up, that's a helluva smoke show you are about to put on...how's that bubba? One of the all time greats imo...curious to hear about that Imperium X as well!

Reminds me of a song "3 different kinds of weed mixed in a bowl, and when I roll one up I go outta control" 😝

Not the only one, I'm 40+ and zero tats and piercings, never did go get that prince Albert I was debating when I was younger lol

I used to think if I was going to get one I'd love one of Alice in wonderland, of the caterpillar smoking the hookah on a mushroom. Everyone I knew started getting them in high school and a little after and I'm big anti bandwagon so I just never done it.

Wife and I have thought about conjoining tattoos of the blue ridge mountains that would connect two of our arms.

Have you seen the new NES styled keyboards?! They are sick af

Looks like I'm all caught up, the college sex lives of the prime mantis and getting zippered up in a grow tent you can't get out of 😂

Just got back from VA Beach. Had a good time with friends and wife. My wife ran her first 5k there and she loved it, gave her two beer vouchers at 8am right after the race! So wild to see 1000 people drinking at 8am on the beach

@CannaGranny asked for pics so I will try to comply 😆 I wanted to get there for the sunrise this morning but we were just too tired

View attachment 20004
View attachment 20003
I erased all the people from the below photo,
View attachment 20002

View attachment 20000
View attachment 20001
That's cool.

Good to hear you on the up and up, that's a helluva smoke show you are about to put on...how's that bubba? One of the all time greats imo...curious to hear about that Imperium X as well!

Reminds me of a song "3 different kinds of weed mixed in a bowl, and when I roll one up I go outta control" 😝

Hey brotha MDK thanks man appreciate it. Yeah I have mixed a smidge of all 6 strains in some doobs and it is pretty smooth. That Bubba Kush from Greenhouse Seed Co took the cake though. The entire flower it gave off straight pink bubbalicious bubblegum scents but once cured it turned complete vanilla/carmel. It is smooth af and just a great daytime "hybridy" smoke. 2nd to that my fave was the S&S(Saturday Night Special) from @SeedDude and it is a much better day-time strain. The terps are so easily explainable it is silly. Imagine driving a truck filled with lemons and the sides of truck say "HAZE" in big letters. Then slam into a gas station and knock over a gas pump :ROFLMAO: and boom you have a lemony-diesel haze. The Imperium X turned out real well also and is the "pink-ist" of them. Burns super smooth and leans more indica so I tend not to wake and bake it. The Black Valium knocks you tf out. Real indica-ish and also smooth. Banana Krumble was my pick this morn in memory of my growmie Z @ZombieRider as he harvested the same gen not long ago. That and the Big Bud both are great as well and now I am beginning to consider conservation mode :LOL: as I've burned A LOT of joints since harvest. I won't have anything else for another 3-4 months so better be smart about it.

On the left is Bubba Kush and right is Imperium X
20230905_102829.jpg

I actually never saw the text and have to wonder if you actually texted my landline! I have this weird message that pops up telling me I have a message I just can’t open it! I will send you my cell number via msg tho. Naw, my Hubby would have just said, ya got a msg from Tony and he misses ya! Complete trust in one’s partner is a beautiful thing! 🥰

Then it’s Trader with the skin issue! Whom I have not seen nor heard from in awhile!
Whooooop whooooooop!
How do you like that Imperium X? I got seed, next grow..but, tell me about it.
Update: Just saw what you told MDK..🙂

Last edited:
I actually never saw the text and have to wonder if you actually texted my landline! I have this weird message that pops up telling me I have a message I just can’t open it! I will send you my cell number via msg tho. Naw, my Hubby would have just said, ya got a msg from Tony and he misses ya! Complete trust in one’s partner is a beautiful thing! 🥰
yup that'll happened. Texted your landline and without reply thought I had been banished by my Sensei 🥋 My fault though as could have just reached out here but was on long strange trip post harvest trip if you know what I mean. Had to handle some biz here and there(see pic below 🤗)

Then it’s Trader with the skin issue! Whom I have not seen nor heard from in awhile!

Whooooop whooooooop!
Yeah no skin issue to speak of. Due have testament though worth noting. SO I had been telling my mom for quite some time that she should try Lions Mane mushroom extract for her memory. So I buy some shit off amazon and she starts taking it. Weeks later she iis at hairdresser and takes pic of bottle guy cuttin her hair has and said he bought at a farmers market in So-Cal. She sent me pic and I looked into it. Small grower called AngelHillsFarm.com and I placed an order. They have 5 diff tinctures that are all just variations of chaga, mesima, lions mane, cordyceps, etc. Well after 60 days-ish of her taking one called "Skin Helper", she called me and was in tears. She said after 8 years of dealing with a scalp issue that would itch, crack, and bleed, that no doctor or remedy could help, she was finally noticing a difference :giggle:
How do you like that Imperium X? I got seed, next grow..but, tell me about it.
Update: Just saw what you told MDK..🙂
Highly recommend. (City of God x The White Angel) x Future#1. I legit got it because was Anesia Seeds and watched you grow that Future#1. You'd turn it into gold. Very nice color profile and super smooth smoke

Back
Top Bottom