Morning @Pipecarver !
I see now why your keyboard isn’t working. Dudeeeee! It’s full a weed! (Ya can thank me later) Nice looking nugs too! Are those for later?
This keyboard works fine its my remote upstairs i couldn't get working...I amzoned another $22 beauty....it took 3 days to get it shipped to me.....hard to beat....it would cost me $20+ just in gas to get to a Best Buy .....I probably have 10 old wired keyboards here with 1 key or another not working yet this old banger keeps on going...

This keyboard works fine its my remote upstairs i couldn't get working...I amzoned another $22 beauty....it took 3 days to get it shipped to me.....hard to beat....it would cost me $20+ just in gas to get to a Best Buy .....I probably have 10 old wired keyboards here with 1 key or another not working yet this old banger keeps on going...
I keep telling myself I'm going to get one of these retro keyboards but I'm not sure if it's cool or just dumb.

I keep telling myself I'm going to get one of these retro keyboards but I'm not sure if it's cool or just dumb.

Ya thats' the kind I'd like to hit the return lever to start a new line..lol.....a bit pricey and I like to hold my wireless ....that looks a bit heavy for that....I've a hot rod mouse 1693850083629.png

The headlights and tail lights glow red.......

Ya thats' the kind I'd like to hit the return lever to start a new line..lol.....a bit pricey and I like to hold my wireless ....that looks a bit heavy for that....I've a hot rod mouse View attachment 19976

I would have to make car noises every time I moved it.brrrrrr🤣

I would have to make car noises every time I moved it.brrrrrr🤣
You can add sound effects......it just looks silly coming from an adult.........Cheap things though my center ring doesn't work 100%...it won't middle click open a new tab when I click a link and I use that a lot

I am probably the only hippy (unscientifically collected data) with not a single tatoo (old or new), not a single piercing (old or new) !
Not the only one, I'm 40+ and zero tats and piercings, never did go get that prince Albert I was debating when I was younger lol

I used to think if I was going to get one I'd love one of Alice in wonderland, of the caterpillar smoking the hookah on a mushroom. Everyone I knew started getting them in high school and a little after and I'm big anti bandwagon so I just never done it.

Wife and I have thought about conjoining tattoos of the blue ridge mountains that would connect two of our arms.
Have you seen the new NES styled keyboards?! They are sick af

Looks like I'm all caught up, the college sex lives of the prime mantis and getting zippered up in a grow tent you can't get out of 😂

Just got back from VA Beach. Had a good time with friends and wife. My wife ran her first 5k there and she loved it, gave her two beer vouchers at 8am right after the race! So wild to see 1000 people drinking at 8am on the beach

@CannaGranny asked for pics so I will try to comply 😆 I wanted to get there for the sunrise this morning but we were just too tired

PXL_20230902_112024755~2.jpg
PXL_20230903_230845746.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
I erased all the people from the below photo,
PXL_20230901_202813001~2.jpg

PXL_20230902_112345239.PANO~2.jpg
PXL_20230901_185744619~2.jpg

I have that poster on my grow room door. I'll snap a pic at lights on tonight.
Have you read any lewis Carroll? I like the one through the looking glass I think it's called. Wild stuff

I want some BB swag! Like this shirt I just grabbed but with Bud Builders branding

Yes, I'm vegetarian PXL_20230904_200410405.jpg

Have you read any lewis Carroll? I like the one through the looking glass I think it's called. Wild stuff
I don't read much, if any at all, really. I was a little too smart for my own good when I was in school and absolutely hated reading, come high-school. The last books I really remember taking an interest to was the Redwall series in late middle school. By high-school I was dead set on not neading to further my education and planned on a military career. Thankfully, my girlfriend talked me out of it my senior year. Dad talked me into trade school and that's when I kinda lost myself in video games.

Met my baby's mom a couple years ago. She's what finally snapped me out of it and I haven't touched my xbox since the early days of Covid.

I don't read much, if any at all, really. I was a little too smart for my own good when I was in school and absolutely hated reading, come high-school. The last books I really remember taking an interest to was the Redwall series in late middle school. By high-school I was dead set on not neading to further my education and planned on a military career. Thankfully, my girlfriend talked me out of it my senior year. Dad talked me into trade school and that's when I kinda lost myself in video games.

Met my baby's mom a couple years ago. She's what finally snapped me out of it and I haven't touched my xbox since the early days of Covid.
I get it, I didn't read much in school either, I was a big slacker. Didn't do homework, got suspended for getting drunk in summer school, got arrested in front of entire school another time, cop pulled me off the departure bus for lying to him about my identity earlier in the day when I was skipping. Soon after I got my first drunk in public my senior year. Almost got expelled for "accidentally" putting my homemade virus on the school network, it corrupted every teacher's grade data and report cards were delayed by two weeks... Somehow still graduated

However, I did read more than near everyone I know when I was locked up later in life. I have a love for literature that will never die

I've been an avid reader from the time I learned to read. I think some of my construction skills came out of my desire to read. I had one of those gooseneck desk lamps that I mounted on top of my headboard so that I could read in bed. The first time my Dad walked by my room and saw the lamp he got a little upset at me drilling holes in the wall but calmed down when I told him why I did it.

Fun Fact Lewis Carrol was a heroin junkie.

Ya thats' the kind I'd like to hit the return lever to start a new line..lol.....a bit pricey and I like to hold my wireless ....that looks a bit heavy for that....I've a hot rod mouse View attachment 19976

Don't show those to @Bandit420 or @Stoneyluv . They'll 3D print NASCAR mice.........

Don't show those to @Bandit420 or @Stoneyluv . They'll 3D print NASCAR mice.........

I wish i could use something cool like Carver's mouse but i am way to spoiled these days, my mouse needs five buttons and two scroll wheels...

DSCN1028.JPG

If you've never had your volume and forward/back buttons on your thumb controls then you're missing out!! :D

• Deleted by Stoneyluv
Show…
Not the only one, I'm 40+ and zero tats and piercings, never did go get that prince Albert I was debating when I was younger lol

I used to think if I was going to get one I'd love one of Alice in wonderland, of the caterpillar smoking the hookah on a mushroom. Everyone I knew started getting them in high school and a little after and I'm big anti bandwagon so I just never done it.

Wife and I have thought about conjoining tattoos of the blue ridge mountains that would connect two of our arms.

Looks like I'm all caught up, the college sex lives of the prime mantis and getting zippered up in a grow tent you can't get out of 😂

Just got back from VA Beach. Had a good time with friends and wife. My wife ran her first 5k there and she loved it, gave her two beer vouchers at 8am right after the race! So wild to see 1000 people drinking at 8am on the beach

@CannaGranny asked for pics so I will try to comply 😆 I wanted to get there for the sunrise this morning but we were just too tired

View attachment 20004
View attachment 20003
I erased all the people from the below photo,
View attachment 20002

View attachment 20000
View attachment 20001
dammit! i just bought a new keyboard (royal kludge mechanical) and am not all that sold on the colors of the buttons. the one you linked is awesome!!

Singer in my band got a tattoo of Saint Lucia with angels taking her eyes to heaven. It was pretty cool.

I've seen those keyboards. Cool retro boards.

Back
Top Bottom