Landlord has come in a shocked the water system tonight.
The chlorine pump ran empty, and i also now know its 100% chlorine and not chloramine. Damnn.

As far as watering my plants, should i probably boil the water before i use ot just so i dont put that bacteria in my plants?

Landlord has come in a shocked the water system tonight.
The chlorine pump ran empty, and i also now know its 100% chlorine and not chloramine. Damnn.

As far as watering my plants, should i probably boil the water before i use ot just so i dont put that bacteria in my plants?
Chlorine isn't bad, you can just run a bubbler overnight to off gas it or add H2O2 to react with it and do the same.
As for now I'd just use peroxide to treat the water until the chlorinator is up and running.

Chlorine isn't bad, you can just run a bubbler overnight to off gas it or add H2O2 to react with it and do the same.
As for now I'd just use peroxide to treat the water until the chlorinator is up and rurunning.
Believe it or not. I actually dont even have h2o2 in my house so i guess ill boil it lol.

Last edited:
Jeeeeeezzzzz. Just took a shower and my water smells like a hot tub 😳
I guess she really shocked the system when she came to refil the chlorinator. Maybe next time she shouldnt let it run out and our water wouldnt test positive for E.coli....
But this is the first water issue since i moved in here the beginning of 2020 and she corrected it immediately so im not upset about it lol.

Jeeeeeezzzzz. Just took a shower and my water smells like a hot tub 😳
I guess she really shocked the system when she came to refil the chlorinator. Maybe next time she shouldnt let it run out and our water wouldnt test positive for E.coli....
But this is the first water issue since i moved in here the beginning of 2020 and she corrected it immediately so im not upset about it lol.
How is E. coli getting into your water in the first place? Is that known?

While most people find money in pockets of clothes they haven't worn in a while, I used to find buds.
2 hours after lunch a couple weeks ago, my 320 pound apprentice pulled a McNugget out of his pocket....

I laughed and he said "You want one?"

Dude had more than one in there!? I'd hate to find one of those in the washing machine 🤣

That sux good luck stay safe
Yeah thankfully i dont own the equipment so ill get it figured out on Monday.
Gotta see if i can go get new stuff or if i gotta pay for service....

If i keep my phone in the window i can use it, but my entire house runs on wifi for the most part.....
Thankfully i have all my grow stuff on surge protectors so hopefully nothing happens to all that.
Damn man I'm sorry.
Its all good man, shit happens.
Just glad it was only the internet and not everything in my house.

If i keep my phone in the window i can use it, but my entire house runs on wifi for the most part.....
Thankfully i have all my grow stuff on surge protectors so hopefully nothing happens to all that.

My uncle was camping with us once for a week when his house was struck, fried the two freezers he had and his fridge along with a bunch of other stuff….obviously this was summer and his home is In Maryland, he came home to meat liquid seeping out the bottom of the freezers 🤢🤢

Prolly wont see much activity from me for a while.

Lightning just hit my house, fried my modem and router and my cell service is trash.
Lightening got my monitor power supply a few weeks ago. Check to see if only modem power supply fried or entire modem, you might get lucky.

Man I felt super lucky when I tested my gaming monitor power supply was bad and the monitor itself was fine.

Lightening got my monitor power supply a few weeks ago. Check to see if only modem power supply fried or entire modem, you might get lucky.

Man I felt super lucky when I tested my gaming monitor power supply was bad and the monitor itself was fine.
I dont have a way to test any of it here.

I had same thing happen last time. Still have to matching screens attached together as one. One power supply is fried. Other is fine.

Had a fried RJ45 connection on my asus board from a strike one year. Got a USB NIC and the board lasted years longer. You just never know. 🤷‍♂️

Never did find an in-line network resistor in case of lightning. And surge protectors fail more often than not for lighting.

Just tell them it failed. Don’t say it got struck. Don’t give them any reason to blame you for it.

Just call, say it stopped working, and you can’t fix it. Maybe say it smells funny if you get that fried electronics smell.

Back
Top Bottom