Don’t forget the “O-“ I’m sure that’s his favorite 😍? Lol
We got a dam hurricane coming our way it seems, they keep telling us it going to move north and impact the Maritimes I see the long range tracking going over my house........Fk just what I need. I'm at least done with my grow or will be by then. I was going to pop some seeds this weekend but I may just wait out the storm. I don't want to lose anything I start. Its been a sht summer this would be a final kick in the ass.....If you know me at all personally you'll know why its name has another significance to it.

I wanted more info on this storm coming up so after a google I found this. Its pretty amazing what we can see today with up to the hour weather views around the world. If you haven't seen it take a look.

https://zoom.earth/
Agree, pretty cool the data we can have access to now a days.

we have satellites all over Earth and that's just the ones we know about.

The actual resolution on our most advanced is classified.

Nice to able to see the path

We got a dam hurricane coming our way it seems, they keep telling us it going to move north and impact the Maritimes I see the long range tracking going over my house........Fk just what I need. I'm at least done with my grow or will be by then. I was going to pop some seeds this weekend but I may just wait out the storm. I don't want to lose anything I start. Its been a sht summer this would be a final kick in the ass.....If you know me at all personally you'll know why its name has another significance to it.
Ur welcome here too brother ! U just havin some shit luck this year , stay safe and keep them pussies in !

fuck dude... you gotta figure out a way to protect those circuits. There HAS to be a way.
Yeah it followed my internet cable into the house and then jumped to the power line in that wall and fried the entire front circuit of my house.

Hoping when i change the breaker tomorrow a lot of stuff comes back on 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

It even blew my bathroom gfci

Sounds like your ground rod didn't do its job or got overwhelmed.
Hahahahaha.
There is no ground rod here... at least not that ive found in the 4 years ive been here.

If anything its probably at the meter, each row of 5 trailers has 1 spot where all 5 meters get mounted so my guess is they're 300 feet from my house.

Agree, pretty cool the data we can have access to now a days.

we have satellites all over Earth and that's just the ones we know about.

The actual resolution on our most advanced is classified.

Nice to able to see the path
Cool to be able to see the path hurricanes are taking*

@GoodShit97 sorry man.. i'll def be hoping for the best when you get that breaker changed. love your attitude, "it could be worse." while life can suck sometimes, it's still life and you seem to have that figured out

hope that early halloween party goes well!
off to get back into TOTK and maybe squeeze some homework in later at some point...

@GoodShit97 sorry man.. i'll def be hoping for the best when you get that breaker changed. love your attitude, "it could be worse." while life can suck sometimes, it's still life and you seem to have that figured out

hope that early halloween party goes well!
off to get back into TOTK and maybe squeeze some homework in later at some point...
I try not to stress about stuff because it only makes it worse and this was totally out of my control.

I changed the breaker first thing this morning when i got up, only my tosster oven, fridge, and microwave came back on but thats good news cause i can not afford a fridge lol.

Gonna check outlets here soon, i got my dads outlet tester and multimeter so ill get cracking on that soon.

4x4 flower tent has been in 24hr light for 2 days cause i forgot without wifi my timers dont work.....

Cest la vie

I try not to stress about stuff because it only makes it worse and this was totally out of my control.

I changed the breaker first thing this morning when i got up, only my tosster oven, fridge, and microwave came back on but thats good news cause i can not afford a fridge lol.

Gonna check outlets here soon, i got my dads outlet tester and multimeter so ill get cracking on that soon.

4x4 flower tent has been in 24hr light for 2 days cause i forgot without wifi my timers dont work.....

Cest la vie
Flowers should be okay slowly stagger adjust time back

Don't want to give them another full cycle after being hit so long with photons

Flowers should be okay slowly stagger adjust time back

Don't want to give them another full cycle after being hit so long with photons
The one was coming down tomorrow so i just chopped that one down this morning.
1 is like 5 weeks in and one just went in the other day so those should be fine.

The one was coming down tomorrow so i just chopped that one down this morning.
1 is like 5 weeks in and one just went in the other day so those should be fine.
It looks like our fall is going to be wet like summer. There's talk of Lee coming our way still and this ........fkin gloomy this year....if it wasn't for my smoke placating me I wouldn't be a happy cave dweller.1694383825280.png

Back
Top Bottom