Watching my son dump out about 200 hot wheels over and over onto my floor lol...he makes a total mess every day, if i get company it is what it is...he's the human tornado
Enjoy Dad, those will be the memories that will fill your mind when you grow older.

Afternoon all you menz!
All of you are shhhhhhh, hmmmmmm, what are ya up to?
Dealt with budrot on the outdoor plant, took her out at her feet, cause i didnt even wanna fight it.

Trimmed up about 4 ounces Grape Crème Cake, probably abother 1.5-2 ounces left. Rock solid golf ball buds 👌🏼

Kiddos juat got off the bus so timw to do homework and snack!

What are you up too @CannaGranny ?!

Dealt with budrot on the outdoor plant, took her out at her feet, cause i didnt even wanna fight it.

Trimmed up about 4 ounces Grape Crème Cake, probably abother 1.5-2 ounces left. Rock solid golf ball buds 👌🏼

Recouping from the weekend. Getting old is not for Sissies! My hip fell out of place due to a soft bed last Friday night, so I’m crippling around moving slowwww. I’m sure not sitting the world on fire today for sure!
Got some topping to do this evening.

Recouping from the weekend. Getting old is not for Sissies! My hip fell out of place due to a soft bed last Friday night, so I’m crippling around moving slowwww. I’m sure not sitting the world on fire today for sure!
Got some topping to do this evening.
Oh jeez! Hope that gets better for ya real soon!
When my wife was born she was put into what they call a "frog cast" because her hips werent fully developed so her hips pop out all the time.
When it happens, it immediately puts her flat on the floor. I always feel so bad too cause i cant do anything about it.

Enjoy Dad, those will be the memories that will fill your mind when you grow older.
There is a time in my life I long for all the time, between the years 89-96 or so...I really do miss that time from my youth but I know as a dying old (hopefully) man one day I will just long for the days when my babies were little. I wish I could merge the two, or take my kids on a trip back to my time and spend some time with them as a kid myself, I'm sure I'd be more fun to play with lol.

Oh jeez! Hope that gets better for ya real soon!
When my wife was born she was put into what they call a "frog cast" because her hips werent fully developed so her hips pop out all the time.
When it happens, it immediately puts her flat on the floor. I always feel so bad too cause i cant do anything about it.
Ugh. hip issues are the worst.

I've had both replaced, better now, but when they were failed, I was pretty much unable to walk except with extreme assistance.

Got to know my pain meds, got to hate my pain meds, took years to kick the pain meds!

Sucks... one of my buddies that grows outdoors has bud rot... sorry man

At least you still got your harvest on! Trimming is exciting and tiring at the same time lol

@CannaGranny sorry about your hip!! I hate a soft bed myself

Sucks... one of my buddies that grows outdoors has bud rot... sorry man
I knew it was gonna happen, I was just hoping it would be different this year lol.
At least you still got your harvest on! Trimming is exciting and tiring at the same time lol
Hell yeah! Hung another plant on Sunday too.

MY lower back is killing me, can hardly walk, left butt muscle freezes....Have had 6 accupuncture tteatments/xray/pain meds, ultrasound, heat/cold. Still have to take care of mom. At a loss, anybody?20230909_110142.jpg

Boy! Outdoors seems to have sucked this year. The only outdoor farmer I saw with good healthy trees was Farmer Dave.

Now that I think of it, with climate change happening, I wonder how that's going to affect outdoor commercial growing? Greenhouses and indoor will be fine as they aren't exposed to the elements but outdoor? Maybe it won't matter and they'll figure out a way to bring their crops to harvest but if not weed is going to get REAL expensive.

MY lower back is killing me, can hardly walk, left butt muscle freezes....Have had 6 accupuncture tteatments/xray/pain meds, ultrasound, heat/cold. Still have to take care of mom. At a loss, anybody?View attachment 21308
Looks like your spine is slightly hooked to the left, which would be painful.
could also just me my stoned eyes playing tricks.

MY lower back is killing me, can hardly walk, left butt muscle freezes....Have had 6 accupuncture tteatments/xray/pain meds, ultrasound, heat/cold. Still have to take care of mom. At a loss, anybody?View attachment 21308
You need a chiropractor. Your iliac crest is crooked. I’m down with the same problem at the moment, all of my issues are in the iliac crest band. A sheath of muscle. Research chiro vids for iliac crest excercises.

Had a friend witrh excruciating blower back pain. I'd go over to her place and try and massage the area and it worked for a little while but got so bad even massage wasn't helping. She finally saw a doc and he suggested surgery. She told me after surgery it was like instant relief.

Apparently a nerve running through her spine was inflamed and it was touching the bone. He somehow was able to widen the channel in the bone where the nerve ran through and eventually the nerve disinflamed. She's been pain free for a few years now.

Had a friend witrh excruciating blower back pain. I'd go over to her place and try and massage the area and it worked for a little while but got so bad even massage wasn't helping. She finally saw a doc and he suggested surgery. She told me after surgery it was like instant relief.

Apparently a nerve running through her spine was inflamed and it was touching the bone. He somehow was able to widen the channel in the bone where the nerve ran through and eventually the nerve disinflamed. She's been pain free for a few years now.
I’ve heard of this procedure, had it mentioned as a potential help for some of my issues, but no guarantees.
I can’t do a back surgery until the alternative is worse than potentially being para/quad, I just can’t let someone work on my back without thinking about that.

Ugh. hip issues are the worst.

I've had both replaced, better now, but when they were failed, I was pretty much unable to walk except with extreme assistance.

Got to know my pain meds, got to hate my pain meds, took years to kick the pain meds!
Glad to have ya on the cannabis train ! Vs. the opioid roller coaster ! A good sativa does best for my back and hip pain , but I just got some disc out

Like to hear good ending stories , I need surgery kinda but to chicken I might not walk again !

MRI- sound like a classic bulging or herniated disc?

Back
Top Bottom