Boy! Outdoors seems to have sucked this year. The only outdoor farmer I saw with good healthy trees was Farmer Dave.

Now that I think of it, with climate change happening, I wonder how that's going to affect outdoor commercial growing? Greenhouses and indoor will be fine as they aren't exposed to the elements but outdoor? Maybe it won't matter and they'll figure out a way to bring their crops to harvest but if not weed is going to get REAL expensive.
Tried outdoor legally for the first time - always a gurilla grow in corn fields years ago - anyhow no huge trees just manageable plants with a little cover

Attachments

• IMG_7488.jpeg
    IMG_7488.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7490.jpeg
    IMG_7490.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7489.jpeg
    IMG_7489.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7485.jpeg
    IMG_7485.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
Good vibes are welcomed my way this morning. I have my onsite interview in an hour. It's the final step in their interview process so I'm hoping to show them what they've been missing all along. Hopefully not smoking for a month is all about to pay off.

Wish me luck, folks!

MY lower back is killing me, can hardly walk, left butt muscle freezes....Have had 6 accupuncture tteatments/xray/pain meds, ultrasound, heat/cold. Still have to take care of mom. At a loss, anybody?View attachment 21308
Hang in there. If I can take it you can. Hard part is not over doing it or trying to do everything on your own. (I know…do as I say…not as I do. 🤷‍♂️)

Feels better knowing there is sympathy here. Did the exercises, will keep going And get closer to fine. Just the small things like getting out of the chair are pretty much overdoing. It is somehow making the hernia on that side worse. I've got too many plans to start falling apart this soon in the game.

I’ve had it twice in last 5 years. Longest lasted about two months. Rather smash my foot with a hammer.
I asked her what it was like. She told me imagine someone sticking a butter knife into your lower back and anytime you moved they'd twist it.😣

She said sometimes the pain would shoot down her leg all the way to the bottom of her feet.

Mornin all you menz!
@Rootsruler, how are you doing? @SiamSam are you getting any relief? I’m better this morning. Three days of exercises ice and Tylenol. But, I am moving around better. Not running any races but nice to be able to just sit in a chair. I don’t think mine would have gotten so bad had I been able to get in the floor to do the stretches etc. but, I’m not getting in any hotel floor period. I already go in and disinfect the room to start with. Every light switch, knob and door handle, I put the remote control in a plastic ziplock (number two mode of infection) and pull the filters out of the AC and spray them down with Lysol. (Number one mode of infection). Nothing I can really do with the flooring, except wear shoes.
Sooooo, I’m a germaphobe with a slightly fecked up iliac crest! Kinda funny 😂

I've been a huge fan of my Boundless brand Terp Pen. Battery powered nectar collector. 30 bucks!! Great flavor and all mine have lasted for a long time.
I need/use a dry herb vape device. (Or juice box as my son calls it.)

We don’t smoke in the house but we do vape. Doesn’t seem to linger or leave residue/stains like cigarettes or weed smoke. So far.

It’s supposed to have a 1 year no question warranty so we’ll see.

Fingers are to cold to roll this morning. Where that dam pipe? 🤣

I need/use a dry herb vape device. (Or juice box as my son calls it.)

We don’t smoke in the house but we do vape. Doesn’t seem to linger or leave residue/stains like cigarettes or weed smoke. So far.

It’s supposed to have a 1 year no question warranty so we’ll see.

Fingers are to cold to roll this morning. Where that dam pipe? 🤣
Nothing worse than having good smoke and no way to smoke it! Warm them fingers and roll em up!
Morninnnnnn my friend Zen!

I asked her what it was like. She told me imagine someone sticking a butter knife into your lower back and anytime you moved they'd twist it.😣

She said sometimes the pain would shoot down her leg all the way to the bottom of her feet.
Mine is like an upside down check mark. Runs from above the knee to lower back and down other leg.

To me it feels like a cramp at its worst with fire and lightning. Just lots of pain that changes. You can’t get used to it or ignore it. It comes and goes in intensity but just stays like a cramp you can’t rub out.

Mornin all you menz!
@Rootsruler, how are you doing? @SiamSam are you getting any relief? I’m better this morning. Three days of exercises ice and Tylenol. But, I am moving around better. Not running any races but nice to be able to just sit in a chair. I don’t think mine would have gotten so bad had I been able to get in the floor to do the stretches etc. but, I’m not getting in any hotel floor period. I already go in and disinfect the room to start with. Every light switch, knob and door handle, I put the remote control in a plastic ziplock (number two mode of infection) and pull the filters out of the AC and spray them down with Lysol. (Number one mode of infection). Nothing I can really do with the flooring, except wear shoes.
Sooooo, I’m a germaphobe with a slightly fecked up iliac crest! Kinda funny 😂
After 50 fuck what other people think. You do you. Spray away!

My wife works at hospital. I’m tempted to spray her down when she gets home. 🤣

Mine is like an upside down check mark. Runs from above the knee to lower back and down other leg.

To me it feels like a cramp at its worst with fire and lightning. Just lots of pain that changes. You can’t get used to it or ignore it. It comes and goes in intensity but just stays like a cramp you can’t rub out.
Chelated magnesium helps greatly. It’s a natural muscle relaxer aka muscle milk. The pills will not help as they do not break down before exiting. I use a product called Calm. It’s broken down and your system absorbs it immediately. Just don’t cough hard the next morning!

Pooooooop! Yup,that’s it. It will knock you out!
It’s all awful, but the cherry is best! Two teaspoons to a bit of water, I use the smallest amount Of water that I can get by with. Easier to drink it quick. Buttttttt, it works! 😂

Last edited:
Chelated magnesium helps greatly. It’s a natural muscle relaxer aka muscle milk. The pills will not help as they do not break down before exiting. I use a product called Calm. It’s broken down and your system absorbs it immediately. Just don’t cough hard the next morning!
I used a product years ago called Calcium Magnesium Cirtrate it worked really well

Umm…why? Pain? Or poop? 🤣

View attachment 21326

This it?
That's a Shart just waiting to happen!:oops:

@CannaGranny - I'm OK. Just got back from my 3 week Doc appointment. So far everything is good. He said continue what you're doing. I asked him if I would be able to play guitar again and he said I should recover 100% as long as I keep exercising the joints to reduce the inflammation and swelling. I showed him some of the guitar exercises I used to do to increase dexterity and range. He liked them and said he'd suggest them to his other patients.

Glad to hear you're feeling a little better.

At one of the weed conventions held in L.A. I met an Australian gentleman that was introducing an anti microbial/anti fungal gel that he sold to hospitals for their HVAC systems. This was 10 yrs ago and I've seen it show up at some of the LGO's I worked at. I don't remember the name but I'm sure a google check will bring it up. He gave me a sample and told to test it by taking 2 zip lok bags and stick a slice of bread in each. Spread some of the gel on the inside of one of the bags and leave both out. After a couple weeks the untreated bread was moldy while the other looked as good as it went in.

Last edited:
Well shit. I thought i wouldve gotten this email a lot sooner than today considering my house smells so strong.
My oldest has been in school 4 years now and no issues.
My youngest just started last week and today the teacher emailed and said his bag smells like weed 🤦🏻🤦🏻
Guess i gotta fix that 🤦🏻

Well shit. I thought i wouldve gotten this email a lot sooner than today considering my house smells so strong.
My oldest has been in school 4 years now and no issues.
My youngest just started last week and today the teacher emailed and said his bag smells like weed 🤦🏻🤦🏻
Guess i gotta fix that 🤦🏻
Guess you know which teacher is chill and which has a stick in their ass🤷‍♂️

I used to go to school with the principal of my stepsons school, hope she would give me a heads up, or maybe the problem would just end at her desk since it's a legal state now? Idk
Its legal here too so im not worried it just sucks my 4 year olds bag smells like weed 😕
Ill get it fixed and keep it fixed.

I can see it now "maury I have 12 kids because well the ladies love me, started wearing cologne at 4"

Lol

My stepson got the you smell like cigarettes comments when he stays at his dad's house...we smoke outside because of the smell and tar

Back
Top Bottom