Yes, that is the area I lost a state boy in a hot pursuit a few months ago.

If you want to get up sometime or come hiking with us next time hit me up in a PM

So the hike was awesome everyone!!! Beautiful

This is the mountain we hiked from the walking path back, feel like a beast to see that mountain in the distance on the walk back, surreal...

This is the coolest hike in the area by far! Maybe even the state, idk. It is so bad ass!!
View attachment 22036

So cool to see so many ridge lines

View attachment 22037

View attachment 22038
View attachment 22039
View attachment 22040View attachment 22041View attachment 22042
The trail..
View attachment 22043View attachment 22044View attachment 22045View attachment 22046View attachment 22048View attachment 22047
I ride my bike to that parking lot all the time. Grew up around old rag. What sucks is that you have to book a fricken parking pass to go, but since i was little we just drove up there and hiked. Sucks, EVERYONE from nova comes up here to hike and they displace the local peeps. I still hike it without a permit cuz fk it. But yeah really pretty area man, next time you come up here lemme know. There is a free parking area nearby that you can use that comes from behind that main entrance area extra few miles and a climb but its also cool. The old entrance is locked off but i ride up that hill its hella steep aka fun.

And home about 30 minutes ago.

I roll 6 before I go.
2 going in, 2 at lunch and usually only 1 on way home.
And road soda's.
It is getting old.
Road soda's? Lol they aren't the healthiest but I do love a cold soda. Haven't been to a Safeway in a bit, but a couple years back they carried a bunch of old timey sodas that aren't mainstream, all kinds of different flavors and stuff, check it out if your a soda head lol. Honestly, on a hot day after a bike ride a cold Coca cola is on par with a cold beer for me.

And home about 30 minutes ago.

I roll 6 before I go.
2 going in, 2 at lunch and usually only 1 on way home.
And road soda's.
It is getting old.
I’d dare ya to smoke two of anything I grow 😂 Specially on the way to work! Be a fun day for sure, if ya could remember where ya was going!

Here’s a giggle for you. A Saturday night party with Canna Granny’s karaoke show 😂🤣😂😅😂 Watch long enough and you will see me come through lining them out.
This was a hundred dollar winner take all for best performance. Best part was watching them trying to talk the ladies out of their bras! Yes, Alex I’ll take Things men will do for a hundred dollars 😂🤣😂😅😂

Here’s a giggle for you. A Saturday night party with Canna Granny’s karaoke show 😂🤣😂😅😂 Watch long enough and you will see me come through lining them out.
This was a hundred dollar winner take all for best performance. Best part was watching them trying to talk the ladies out of their bras! Yes, Alex I’ll take Things men will do for a hundred dollars 😂🤣😂😅😂
Dude in the back even had panties. That’s some party. Were you the one with the beard?

Dude in the back even had panties. That’s some party. Were you the one with the beard?
no, that was me. just didn't realize it at the time. jk

dude with the panties was the real hero. either he had a committed lady or he just exposed a "hobby" of his that no one knew about before hand lol

Lmao the fact that those dudes knew the Shania twain lyrics makes it even better. CG checking in with the big ole doobie RIGHT ON!!

This shit was hilarious lmao. I couldve totally seen my friends and i doing this at a party for free... but most of not all the friends i had that wouldve done this are gone now unfortunately.

Lmao the fact that those dudes knew the Shania twain lyrics makes it even better. CG checking in with the big ole doobie RIGHT ON!!
Every single place I worked allowed me to do that too! Crazy, paid to throw a party allowed to smoke weed and leave work laughing my ass off. We did crazy stuff like that at every show, I had a pretty large following. One thing for sure, a lot of laughter!

Every single place I worked allowed me to do that too! Crazy, paid to throw a party allowed to smoke weed and leave work laughing my ass off. We did crazy stuff like that at every show, I had a pretty large following. One thing for sure, a lot of laughter!
Sounds like some cool people and a pretty damn good gig. Were you DJ'ing? Or in charge of the whole fiesta?

Road soda's? Lol they aren't the healthiest but I do love a cold soda. Haven't been to a Safeway in a bit, but a couple years back they carried a bunch of old timey sodas that aren't mainstream, all kinds of different flavors and stuff, check it out if your a soda head lol. Honestly, on a hot day after a bike ride a cold Coca cola is on par with a cold beer for me.
Anyone ever had Vernor's ginger ale -- best sodA for making a shandy. In Florida played golf at Doral with a Scotish couple who kept pouring them. What a refreshing drink.

If you want them, better get them! He has a huge group on fakebook and they buy everything he has! That’s how I met him four years or so ago.
He has met every expectation I have in that area.
Seeds are great and in great shape.
Strain is as described.
Shipping is lightening fast.
Provides tracking.
Stands behind his products.
Germination ratios are over the top.
I just don’t feel like I could ask anymore of a seed supplier.
I do not get nor ask for any kickbacks, so it’s straight from the horses mouth.
We gonna try the grapefruit diesel , had packed and before I even paid ! Crazy, fair prices - gonna give ‘em shot soon as the tents are back up! Can’t come soon enuff !

No surgery for me. Too scared not gonna lie.
Dude me too they wanted to do it 2 years ago but scared to death I come out in chair! But I think I found a surgeon with a good track record and lots of success stories - on top of that the pain is just starting to be too much ! Or maybe I just need to smoke more 🥹😂🤪🙄

Dude me too they wanted to do it 2 years ago but scared to death I come out in chair! But I think I found a surgeon with a good track record and lots of success stories - on top of that the pain is just starting to be too much ! Or maybe I just need to smoke more 🥹😂🤪🙄
Yeah im thinking ill need to have surgery by 30 so that gives me 4 more years at most.

My kids have dentist appointments this morning so i guess coffee and a nice doob of some sour sounds quite delicious.
This pheno of real sour x okie is definitely a keeper. Super skunky and sour terps, it reminds me of the stuff i used to get in trouble with when i started smoking 12 years ago. Needs to be in a har if you're in an illegal state. Its strong 💪🏼

Omg I was dying when the dude in the back was spinning the underwear, then guy upfront flashed the crowd and got a pop, I bet my neighbors heard me go "Haaaaaa!"....and they don't live regular neighbor close lmao!!!! Lively crew!

Question, for you English experts and webster aficionados....when you add some shit to your water and it goes alkaline is there a term for that or a way it should be said such as "raises alkalinity"? When I lower my waters ph I usually refer to that as becoming more acidic....are there more technical terms for this...."increasing ______ or decreasing _______"

Just doesn't roll off the tongue right or seems like there could be a more simplified way of conveying the message than this.

Back
Top Bottom