That's a nice table. When I lived in a downtown loft my BIL gave me his pool table that he had had in storage for a few years. It was a two piece marble top that was heavy as hell so I put HD casters with stops so I could move it aroiund when I needed to.

That's a nice table. When I lived in a downtown loft my BIL gave me his pool table that he had had in storage for a few years. It was a two piece marble top that was heavy as hell so I put HD casters with stops so I could move it aroiund when I needed to.
My table has three slates 1.5” thick. It doesn’t move. I have had it 16 years and it’s as level as the day it was delivered and setup.

Mornin all you Menz!
A gorgeous perfect day in the Ozarks! 72*, sunny and a light south southwest breeze.
Ginseng and goldenseal season is opening. Getting time for me and my root digging buddy of thirty years to spend a couple of days wandering the deep woods, wondering what the hell those strange noises are again.
I have a friend that was out scouting last week with another friend. They came upon a fresh killed deer, covered in leaves and twigs. I’m glad they were savy enough to get the hell out. Mountain lion kill is what they were looking at.
I love this place, the exciting experiences it provides, and my tough azz girlfriends that have no qualms about strapping a weapon on their hip to enjoy a day in the deep woods.
Life is good good in the woods hood!

Mornin all you Menz!
A gorgeous perfect day in the Ozarks! 72*, sunny and a light south southwest breeze.
Ginseng and goldenseal season is opening. Getting time for me and my root digging buddy of thirty years to spend a couple of days wandering the deep woods, wondering what the hell those strange noises are again.
I have a friend that was out scouting last week with another friend. They came upon a fresh killed deer, covered in leaves and twigs. I’m glad they were savy enough to get the hell out. Mountain lion kill is what they were looking at.
I love this place, the exciting experiences it provides, and my tough azz girlfriends that have no qualms about strapping a weapon on their hip to enjoy a day in the deep woods.
Life is good good in the woods hood!
Beautiful day here in the Shenandoah as well!

Bearnard came back again last night....
View attachment 22210
Getting closer and closer to October, and then its game on.
Bow is sighted in, ive got my tags, and ill be shooting daily til october 1st. So tired of this damn thing.
awww he's just a little guy. just run out there screaming raving mad, flapping your arms around like someone just rubbed your balls and butthole down with icy hot and he'll be an issue no more. we've got the same scared teddy bears around here. haven't seen one in our yard, yet, but it's destined to happen. instead we have to worry about a cougar that's been prowling the ridge i live on. apparently his area is about 15 square miles, and i hope to never see that big boy.

looking like it's gonna shape up to be a pretty day here. wish i could get out and enjoy it, still can't do much moving around before the fatigue sets in and i gotta take a six hour siesta. neck feels and looks like i'm growing a vestigial twin. fever won't decide if it's comin or goin but makes sure to let me know it's still around every morning. the damn urgent care gets so loaded up i haven't been able to squeeze back in for more testing yet so still just riding this shit out and trying to get as much work done as possible as to not lose my job.

just run out there screaming raving mad, flapping your arms around like someone just rubbed your balls and butthole down with icy hot and he'll be an issue no more.
Ive thrown 57 firecrackers at him..... he keeps coming back cause there are 40 trailers here. Makes for an awful easy meal... plus im the closest to the woods so i get hit first. Every. Single. Time.

instead we have to worry about a cougar that's been prowling the ridge i live on. apparently his area is about 15 square miles, and i hope to never see that big boy.
We have a mountain lion here that runs the power lines behind the trailer park. We heard it scream a lot last fall.

Ive thrown 57 firecrackers at him..... he keeps coming back cause there are 40 trailers here. Makes for an awful easy meal... plus im the closest to the woods so i get hit first. Every. Single. Time.
could be worse. we have a screech owl with a chip on its shoulder. it comes every. single. night. to fuck with my dog. it's both hilarious and infuriating lol gets my dog all up in a hissy and then will post up in a tree by the deck and continue to yell at my dog for hours after i manage to drag the donkey inside.

could be worse. we have a screech owl with a chip on its shoulder. it comes every. single. night. to fuck with my dog. it's both hilarious and infuriating lol gets my dog all up in a hissy and then will post up in a tree by the deck and continue to yell at my dog for hours after i manage to drag the donkey inside.
It definitely could be worse, ive just dealt with this bear for 3 year now and im over the shit lol.
The first year we had 2 bears. A big male like 450lbs, and this little 250-300 pounder that comes like twice a week.

He hits your trash cans right? Rig some bear spray to your can so that when he opens it he gets a face full of bear spray. He won't return.
Haha usually i have it strapped shut but i didnt put it back on yesterday. He wont fight for the trash so just a ratchet strap works great.

I could try the bear spray deal too 🤔

next time G$ opens his trash can, he'll get that face full of spray and won't return either :ROFLMAO:
Worst part is you're probably right.... im a forgetful ass stoner

Ive even put cayenne pepper all over the lid and bags of trash. Fucker just takes off with them. And he steal the bags of rabbit litter that smell like straight ammonia!!

Hes a dirty shit lol.

Get a flathead shovel lay it on the ground with the head upward and the handle facing the wood line where it comes out. Bait the shit out of the tip of the shovel with some sweet stuff....if it works right he could catch the pole end to the sack...would make for a fun video atleast lol

Get a flathead shovel lay it on the ground with the head upward and the handle facing the wood line where it comes out. Bait the shit out of the tip of the shovel with some sweet stuff....if it works right he could catch the pole end to the sack...would make for a fun video atleast lol
Sounds like another setup for @GoodShit97 to get fucked up instead of the vermin! Lol

Sounds like another setup for @GoodShit97 to get fucked up instead of the vermin! Lol
Unless he is a she or visa versa, no telling nowadays.

I hear Pittsburg had like 57 pharmaceuticals found in the average drinking water... if he has migrated any he could have been drinking that shit that turn the frogs gay raises tinfoil hat like triforce

I hear Pittsburg had like 57 pharmaceuticals found in the average drinking water... if he has migrated any he could have been drinking that shit that turn the frogs gay raises tinfoil hat like triforce
This was like 8 years ago right? I remember hearing or reading something about a similar occurrence but it was a while ago now.
Crazy stuff. I mean look at the PCB levels in the Hudson River..... cant even eat the fish in it...

Back
Top Bottom