Do laxatives work on bears??
I know theyd have to eat like 100 pounds of chocolate to even possibly have an issue even. Things are living tanks i swear.

About 10 or 12 years ago i was on a hunting trip with my dads buddy. I wasnt carrying a gun or anything, was just out with the guy. Well we came across a bear and the guy i was with shot this bear 9 times with a .300 savage and we had to leave it to bleed out and go back later cause it still wasnt dead....

Upon gutting it, it had 3 holes in its heart, 1 lung blown out, and 4 holes in his liver.....

They dont die!

I know theyd have to eat like 100 pounds of chocolate to even possibly have an issue even. Things are living tanks i swear.

About 10 or 12 years ago i was on a hunting trip with my dads buddy. I wasnt carrying a gun or anything, was just out with the guy. Well we came across a bear and the guy i was with shot this bear 9 times with a .300 savage and we had to leave it to bleed out and go back later cause it still wasnt dead....

Upon gutting it, it had 3 holes in its heart, 1 lung blown out, and 4 holes in his liver.....

They dont die!
that's why i plan on getting both a .357 and ideally a .454 casull. if the .357 won't put it down, the .454 will. the latter is not an enjoyable gun to shoot but it's one of the only handguns with the stopping power to put down a bear. my .45 and 9mm sure as shit aren't going to do anything other than piss one off lol

that's why i plan on getting both a .357 and ideally a .454 casull. if the .357 won't put it down, the .454 will. the latter is not an enjoyable gun to shoot but it's one of the only handguns with the stopping power to put down a bear. my .45 and 9mm sure as shit aren't going to do anything other than piss one off lol
Id definitely feel better carrying a .44 mag over a .357, but the .454 will definitely put down a bear. After probably all 6 rounds.
Ive shot 357 and 44 but never touched or shot a 454, and ive only ever picked up a .500 S&W

Id definitely feel better carrying a .44 mag over a .357, but the .454 will definitely put down a bear. After probably all 6 rounds.
Ive shot 357 and 44 but never touched or shot a 454, and ive only ever picked up a .500 S&W
.44 mag is definitely on the list too, but the .357 is also planned to become my EDC. i want a 2.5" snub nose so I can pocket carry it. my s&w m&p shield 2.0 9mm is too damn big for the size of dude i am, i can't carry concealed without printing during the summer and i don't like everyone around me knowing i'm carrying. i feel like it makes me more of a target to potentially be fucked with, if that makes sense. the .357 could live in my pocket and wouldn't look any more suspicious than the pockets full of shit most men tend to have anyways. plus, it has enough stopping power to handle a bear, cougar, or mountain lion without too much hassle.

Week three of up potting, these five ladies are happy and getting it! To the tents over the next few days, a second topping and a haircut. Week five will see teaing and fimming and week six, they will be flipped and put on scrog. Two weeks into flower and then it’s time to pop more seed.IMG_1289.jpegIMG_1290.jpeg

Week three of up potting, these five ladies are happy and getting it! To the tents over the next few days, a second topping and a haircut. Week five will see teaing and fimming and week six, they will be flipped and put on scrog. Two weeks into flower and then it’s time to pop more seed.View attachment 22277View attachment 22278
Looking great cg.

I may just do that! Anything in particular you’re interested in?
I'm interested in everything. 🤣🤣 I have access to lots different herbs wild and domesticated. We grow Sage, lavender,sweet annie(sweet wormwood ) ,oregano, cone flower,lemon balm,plantain, golden rod, touch me nots(jewel weed),,spearmint, pepermint,mountain mint,bee balm, stinging nettle, comphrey, elderberry, I know there is more but I'm baked.im still young and healthy but I do like to make potions.

I'm interested in everything. 🤣🤣 I have access to lots different herbs wild and domesticated. We grow Sage, lavender,sweet annie(sweet wormwood ) ,oregano, cone flower,lemon balm,plantain, golden rod, touch me nots(jewel weed),,spearmint, pepermint,mountain mint,bee balm, stinging nettle, comphrey, elderberry, I know there is more but I'm baked.im still young and healthy but I do like to make potions.
Cone flower, here’s an easy one for you. It’s medicinal properties lay in its roots. Make sure it’s the original Echinacea Purpurea. Dig the root, wash them, lay on a screen in the sun to dry and then powder the roots, using a mortar and pestle. They are gray in color. It’s a natural antibiotic.
I would use a teaspoon of it and mix it with honey for the kids. Dose like you would if you were using a pharmaceutical, 3x per day for ten days. Takes care of strep and colds fairly efficiently.
These grow deep and are hard to harvest but it’s better than Keflex in my opinion.

Last edited:
Running out of firecrackers so i broke one up into little snaps.
20230921_215903.jpg
Ive always gone out my back door to scare off the bear. Well i just went out the front door and threw a little snap at him, and now i have a pile of bear shit to clean up tomorrow...... lol
worst part is, hell be back in 3 or 4 hours... 😤😮‍💨

View attachment 22301
Ive always gone out my back door to scare off the bear. Well i just went out the front door and threw a little snap at him, and now i have a pile of bear shit to clean up tomorrow...... lol
Does your local fish and game relocate nuisance bears?

View attachment 22301
😅 Damn Shot a little bong water out on that one.

.44 mag is definitely on the list too, but the .357 is also planned to become my EDC. i want a 2.5" snub nose so I can pocket carry it. my s&w m&p shield 2.0 9mm is too damn big for the size of dude i am, i can't carry concealed without printing during the summer and i don't like everyone around me knowing i'm carrying. i feel like it makes me more of a target to potentially be fucked with, if that makes sense. the .357 could live in my pocket and wouldn't look any more suspicious than the pockets full of shit most men tend to have anyways. plus, it has enough stopping power to handle a bear, cougar, or mountain lion without too much hassle.
I’ve been carrying a .357 snub nose hammerless smith for years and love it. A lot of the time I’ll have .38 +P Ammo in it unless I wanna really have the power, but with the night sights she’s a beaut.

Bears come around when there is a food source. Remove it and the bear will look elsewhere for a meal.
I can remove my trash cans, but there are 39 other families here with trash cans outside too. So unfortunately its not that easy. He knows where food is and he just comes and gets it.

Could you imagine walking up on one of them stuck in a bear trap? Jeez I imagine they'd be ready to kill ya
I know id be ready to kill someone too if i got stuck in a bear trap! lol
Ive only ever seen bear traps at auctions. Im not even sure if theyre still legal here.

Edit: they are not legal anywhere in the US anymore. Seems between 1994 and 2000 they were banned state by state.

I know id be ready to kill someone too if i got stuck in a bear trap! lol
Ive only ever seen bear traps at auctions. Im not even sure if theyre still legal here.

Edit: they are not legal anywhere in the US anymore. Seems between 1994 and 2000 they were banned state by stat
Good morning Bear hunters, I finally got some seeds dropped into water last night. 2 Green Crack, 2 Trainwreck & 2 Gruntz. It was a toss up between the Grunts & Chocolate Mimosa I want to grow out both but I don't have the space at this time.

What a fkin nightmare though, I keep my seeds in 1 place, or so I thought,. After going through my bag of seeds my new seeds were missing. WTF? maybe I took them downstairs to my grow room. nope, I searched everywhere I could think of for an hour & nothing, Steaming and frustrated I start tossing things around scaring my cats then ah there they are right where I'd left them. I'd put them with my wife's MCT oil weed from my last harvest. Whew I was in panic mode...my seeds....my seeds...where's my seeds.

And so it begins.

Back
Top Bottom