These guys opened up the festivities. They where great.made me think of your dancing granny
View attachment 22780
What you are seeing here from left to right. Men’s fancy dancer, men’s straight traditional, ladies buckskin, and a ladies fancy shawl dancer. The crown on the buckskin dancer indicates that she is royalty. I too have a crown, but do not wear it as it messes up my hair and after 2-3 hours it causes me neck problems. People don’t realize how heavy the beaded pieces are. My dress alone minus all other regalia weighs ten lbs 8 oz.
Glad you got to experience that! Thanks for sharing! 🥰

full rack of clones i'll be gifting to someone. figure since i topped the plants, might as well put the cutting to use. first time in over a decade i've cared to have a full rack of clones. we'll see how many set root in the next 7-10 days.
PXL_20230925_010552257.jpg

Nice cuttings! I do 36 at a time and they all have homes 🙂
full rack of clones i'll be gifting to someone. figure since i topped the plants, might as well put the cutting to use. first time in over a decade i've cared to have a full rack of clones. we'll see how many set root in the next 7-10 days.
View attachment 22803

Nice cuttings! I do 36 at a time and they all have homes 🙂
if i could operate legally, i'd likely do the same. as it is, i'm already violating a law that has some fairly severe penalties so keeping the #s low as possible is ideal. in college, i didn't give a shit ya know. had my whole life to recover from a stay in the pen. now i have too much to lose and can likely talk my way out of a shit situation if one were to come up.

Man.. tell me about it. Nobody but my wife knows about our grow. Not even my stoner friends. Its SOOO hard not being able to tell them of my new adventure.
Thats how it was fir me the first 2 or 3 years too. I didnt wanna tell anyone cause too many people have loose lips and the wrong person hearing would be the end of it.
Now im not soo worried because its legal, just not 100% legal to grow until like late july early August and im kinda withing the legal limits. Im getting back down to the 12 plant number.

Man.. tell me about it. Nobody but my wife knows about our grow. Not even my stoner friends. Its SOOO hard not being able to tell them of my new adventure.
i have a few very close people that know what i do, and the majority of those are the patients i supply at harvest. they appreciate the free meds because the dispo taxes em too hard with subpar quality and understand the risk i carry by doing this. they also love my kids and don't want any harm to come to them, so they keep it on the DL. the only other person is an old business associate and he himself operates illegally so it's a mutual destruction type scenario if either of us talks.

just wish WA would catch up with the other legal states. the fact it's still a felony punishable by a minimum of five years and $10k fine is ridiculous. yet, people can smoke fent on the street with nothing more than a verbal warning, or even better, run from the cops after a violent crime and not be chased.

I got a few trusted people myself. They've earned the trust, either because they are growing as well, or knew about my grows back in the day when stealing it was more lucrative and they didn't. They only ever found out because I needed help and took a shot on them lol.

Rule #1 tell no body
When I used to sell I had this thing I would do I called it "laying eggs"....wait and see what hatches

If someone was over chillin one on one with me, smokin for a bit or something...I'd put out like 3 or 4 buds and leave the room for a bit...I'd have them weighed so they couldn't swap them out for smaller buds or something. Dropped 2 people in about a 4 year period that way....cold turkey'd them 😄

Rule #1 tell no body
That’s exactly the number one rule! All of my old growers will tell you, that’s the number one way to assure that one gets caught!
To me, it has always been an avenue I would not go down as it gave another power over me.
Good friends? Nope! Always remember “familiarity breeds contempt”.

Morning all you crazy men’s!
It’s a beautiful morning in the Zarks! 72* sunny with a slight N Nw breeze.
Moving the veg ladies into tents today, I suspect I won’t have long til we go to flower, they are growing like a house on fire. Topped twice, just waiting for the Fimming.
I cleaned my tents down with orange oil, and man it smells great in there! Mites, organic gnats and all other bugs hate that stuff.
The one and only time I have ever had mites, came on a clone. A gift.. oh it was a gift alright. The dreaded three spotted mite. As most of you know, that’s a terrible scourge. Three spotted comes from a place that has been infected and yet never fully brought under control and they build a resistance.
Seems this grower believes if they see nothing, it’s clean. She used recycled dirt that had gone through a terrible infestation. (Slap my damn head and hers too!) Needless to say, even a 14 day quarantine did not stop this. They hatched from the soil and manifested in week four.
Took shutting down the whole grow for the mites eggs life cycle to die out, trifecta spayed twice a week and the room from top to bottom cleaned with orange oil. I no longer accept any “gifts” and struggle for a kind way to tell people so.

Morning all you crazy men’s!
It’s a beautiful morning in the Zarks! 72* sunny with a slight N Nw breeze.
Moving the veg ladies into tents today, I suspect I won’t have long til we go to flower, they are growing like a house on fire. Topped twice, just waiting for the Fimming.
I cleaned my tents down with orange oil, and man it smells great in there! Mites, organic gnats and all other bugs hate that stuff.
The one and only time I have ever had mites, came on a clone. A gift.. oh it was a gift alright. The dreaded three spotted mite. As most of you know, that’s a terrible scourge. Three spotted comes from a place that has been infected and yet never fully brought under control and they build a resistance.
Seems this grower believes if they see nothing, it’s clean. She used recycled dirt that had gone through a terrible infestation. (Slap my damn head and hers too!) Needless to say, even a 14 day quarantine did not stop this. They hatched from the soil and manifested in week four.
Took shutting down the whole grow for the mites eggs life cycle to die out, trifecta spayed twice a week and the room from top to bottom cleaned with orange oil. I no longer accept any “gifts” and struggle for a kind way to tell people so.
You got another 5x5 project in the works?

One day about 10 years ago, my family and I ventured up the peninsula into San Francisco.
We were shopping in and around pier 39, which is a pretty famous touristy area right next to fisherman's wharf.

On the way into the pier area, I heard a very familiar song being sung by a very familiar voice.

Jimmy Buffet and a couple other guys (I presume some of his band, but I don't know), were playing acoustic instruments in the middle of the day on pier 39.

We stood and listened to a good half hour before venturing on, he was still going strong.
I was looking for the pictures, can't find them in short order, but when I start looking for something else, I'll discover them and post!

He sounded very good with nothing but a mic and a small speaker!

You got another 5x5 project in the works?
This time around I will have a one plant four by four. I’m pushing it and going with three in the five by five and have reopened a closet grow space for the fifth plant.
I really hate putting three in the five by five.
Hardest part is deciding which plant to sacrifice to the closet space as it will be a low bearing free budded, compared to a scrog take. That closet space measures 3x7x11’ and I gave away the scrog table built for it as soon as I got my tents.
Making a trip into the city this week for a load of mushroom compost maybe I can find the stuff to rebuild the closet table.

It’s a real mystery.. can I get myself, two girlfriends, ten cubic foot of mushroom compost and four eight foot pieces of pvc pipe in a Nissan Rogue??? Imma try it!

It’s a real mystery.. can I get myself, two girlfriends, ten cubic foot of mushroom compost and four eight foot pieces of pvc pipe in a Nissan Rogue??? Imma try it!
How about taking either a pair of those racket pipe cutters or a hand saw with you and rough cut the PVC so it is easier to get in the car?

This day just gets better and better. Even talked myself into building another whack size scrog table!
You guys even made it easier for me to load! Should of thought if that myself, but some days my mind runs circles around itself. Now, I just need to make a list of the fitting size, cause I will never remember.
Whooooop whooooop, no plant sacrificed to a non scrog grow!
Now, I gotta get busy!

This day just gets better and better. Even talked myself into building another whack size scrog table!
You guys even made it easier for me to load! Should of thought if that myself, but some days my mind runs circles around itself. Now, I just need to make a list of the fitting size, cause I will never remember.
Whooooop whooooop, no plant sacrificed to a non scrog grow!
Now, I gotta get busy!
Working on building one for my 2x2 to experiment with. Gotta figure this scrog shit out so i can set up 3 and harvest way more lol.

GS97 has me thinking, maybe a better SCROG is my destiny too!

Can a scrog net or whatever apparatus holds everything down, be triangular shaped rather than square?
I know triangles aren't as easy to build, but that doesn't worry me at all, the function living up to form is what my concern is.
I have an area, which describes a right triangle, 4 feet on both legs and about 5 1/2 feet on the hypotenuse (approx., don't hold me to the math on that hyp.).

would it be worth building a device out of PVC or similar construction material and trying a triangular SCROG? TRISCROG? or Try SCROG?

GS97 has me thinking, maybe a better SCROG is my destiny too!

Can a scrog net or whatever apparatus holds everything down, be triangular shaped rather than square?
I know triangles aren't as easy to build, but that doesn't worry me at all, the function living up to form is what my concern is.
I have an area, which describes a right triangle, 4 feet on both legs and about 5 1/2 feet on the hypotenuse (approx., don't hold me to the math on that hyp.).

would it be worth building a device out of PVC or similar construction material and trying a triangular SCROG? TRISCROG? or Try SCROG?
I don't see a problem with a triangular screen. You could even make your own corner fittings with a 45 butted up to a 90 to get the 135 degrees.

Back
Top Bottom