I work for Burrard Yarrows Shipyard as an electrician back in the early 80's and they had one in an old generating station that was protected with a plaque on it claiming 100 years or so, I can't remember exactly how old but it was still glowing a dim like a 15w light and proudly shown off in this big old power station
Yea after I posted that I had to look again, the one I was referring to is called the centennial light I think..but they have many bulbs made from the same company and time period still working.

Was this in canada?

Good morning all, 68 degrees with 82% humidity, not supposed to change much here today.

My drying room is staying right in the 70 degrees with 68% humidity.
I’d like to get those a little lower, but I’m at the mercy of nature.

I have fans moving air, hoping no buds ar getting too much air, but with this kind of humidity, the air is heavy.

Well im glad i got off my ass and actually went fishing today.
Managed to fill a 5 gallon bucket with yellow perch in 2 hours, probably 50 pounds. I have a lot of cleaning to do then i gotta take half of it to my dad as he hasn't had time to fish at all this year.

Every one was 14+ inches and it was bite after bite. 👍🏻

20230926_124514.jpg

Alright folks... any guesses to the yield on this sucker? First grow and I'm pretty darn pleased.

Edit: hold your guesses. I'm gonna set up a contest thread for this tonight.
20230917_063223.jpg

Last edited:
Yo I never win shit, moe just jinxed me this is gonna be the big winner after all those years of losing lottery tickets...2 beans (which I'm sure are lovely) but not the 200mil I need 😂

Back
Top Bottom