I was looking through all of my old pics and vid’s looking for the original pic of Durban Poison and found this. A complete Landrace grow I did about four years ago. When I uploaded this vid and YouTube compressed it it made the quality of the vid not so great. At any rate here’s a full on pure landrace grow. Don’t see many of these, these days. Many growers have never seen a pure landrace grow at all.

I was looking through all of my old pics and vid’s looking for the original pic of Durban Poison and found this. A complete Landrace grow I did about four years ago. When I uploaded this vid and YouTube compressed it it made the quality of the vid not so great. At any rate here’s a full on pure landrace grow. Don’t see many of these, these days. Many growers have never seen a pure landrace grow at all.
it's always been a dream of mine to run some landrace genetics. i ran some mazar-i-sharif years ago when Nirvana was giving them out as freebies, and that's the closest I've come to a landrace but the real wild varieties have always fascinated me.

Tree fiddy, grams ya see Texas tea
That is so amazing Dude!

YOU MADE IT! Ya hit a few bumps in the road but for the most part you did as well as any first timer could. Shit, you did as good as any ninth timer could! 😄

I'm going to guess 9.5 zips.
400 grams of cured.
I'm going 9 oz.

I had a 4x4 packed to the gills (not SOG'ed) & got basically 16 oz. So I'm guessing you'll get 9 out of a 3x3 similarly filled.
Tree fiddy 1 Drew~!
14 oz then. Pics are so hard to tell.
Contest thread is up. Place your bets.

if that happens, i won't be giving my address for the prize lol like i said, i do NOT need more seeds. my vault is so deep right now i won't be able to get through everything i have for at least the next five years.
I have a few strains here, just enough to get me by. Wife has me on a super short leash with buying seeds. She knows ill go nuts and buy 100s of them for no reason.

I have a few strains here, just enough to get me by. Wife has me on a super short leash with buying seeds. She knows ill go nuts and buy 100s of them for no reason.
that's part of how i ended up where i am lol the other part was some trades. will have to compile an inventory list of everything. a lack of supervision led to some less than ideal choices.

that's part of how i ended up where i am lol the other part was some trades. will have to compile an inventory list of everything. a lack of supervision led to some less than ideal choices.
I dont have too many.
just 10 or 12 strains?
Idk id have to look again lol.
Might be more like 17 or 20 actually.

I can see how. They have a $5 menu too
I haven't made it to that point yet 🤣

I initially planned on a 4 plant site and wanted to be able to screw up a whole harvest without burning a hole in my wallet. Once I gain a little more experience with the 50+ seeds I have, I'll be willing to spend some real money on real genetics. The phenohunter lines have some interesting crosses, though.

I'm pretty anxious to get through this power plant grow so I can try out either the Raspberry Parfait x Purple Panty Dropper cross or the All Gas OG x Gelato. Hell the Strawnana x Pineapple Upside-Down Cake sounds damn good, too.

No i haven't.
Maybe @Moshmen has info on it? He sent them to me lol.
Pretty sure he made them too.

Havent run the LSD either and its from ILGM not Barneys Farm so ive been iffy about it.
Nope sorry haven’t ran that one , it was an open pollination with the blueberry being the father - so yes they are f1.me personally was not huge fan of the purple punch, but most loved it ! The blueberry however was a different story get the right pheno and It won’t set any record yields but the final product is fire!

Mornin all you Menz!
Another gorgeous day in the Ozarks! Off to the big town this morning for mushroom🍄 compost and pvc pipe and fittings. I see a good lunch in the future of this day too! Have food, will travel! 165 miles round trip.
Wishing a good day upon ya all. 😍

Got the phone call I've been waiting for yesterday! They made me a conditional offer contingent on the passing of a background check, physical, drug evaluation and a health screen. I gladly accepted the position and can't wait to get started.

I took the day off and plan on getting the hydro system back up and running so I can move the little Power Plant seedling into the tent. Gonna be a good day!

Got the phone call I've been waiting for yesterday! They made me a conditional offer contingent on the passing of a background check, physical, drug evaluation and a health screen. I gladly accepted the position and can't wait to get started.

I took the day off and plan on getting the hydro system back up and running so I can move the little Power Plant seedling into the tent. Gonna be a good day!
First the promotion to staff member and now this....going to have to get some bigger hats...

Fk yeah! I knew you could do it, congrats bro!

Foot is definitely in the door.
I'll hold my congratulations until its a done deal but its looking really good

So I made the trip, no probs. Got enough mushroom compost to last a year. Had an excellent lunch and a lot of good giggles. Come home to some shit news.
A friend of mine that had a back surgery about three weeks ago decided he could no longer take the pain and offed himself. Breaks my heart for his wife and children. He wrote his wife a note this morning told her where he was going and what his plans were. She was supposed to find it after work. She forgot something came home, found the note and went after him. She was too late and first on the scene 😭 Breaks my heart and makes me so angry that no one listened to him about the pain he was experiencing. (Medical personnel). Just a shit ending to a great day.
Please, please never make this decision! It’s a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and the way it hurts your loved ones is unrecoverable.

Back
Top Bottom