So I made the trip, no probs. Got enough mushroom compost to last a year. Had an excellent lunch and a lot of good giggles. Come home to some shit news.
A friend of mine that had a back surgery about three weeks ago decided he could no longer take the pain and offed himself. Breaks my heart for his wife and children. He wrote his wife a note this morning told her where he was going and what his plans were. She was supposed to find it after work. She forgot something came home, found the note and went after him. She was too late and first on the scene 😭 Breaks my heart and makes me so angry that no one listened to him about the pain he was experiencing. (Medical personnel). Just a shit ending to a great day.
Please, please never make this decision! It’s a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and the way it hurts your loved ones is unrecoverable.
that's terrible. no one should ever find their loved one like that. my condolences go out to his family and friends. have had my fair share of friends go that route, and it never gets easier hearing about someone else making that choice just because wrapping your head around the act itself is impossible. unfortunately in this man's situation, he likely could not bear the thought of potentially living with that level of pain for the rest of his life.

back surgery isn't supposed to result in continued pain after the operation, but in a lot of cases that's exactly what happens. my mom had a L2-S1 fusion done a few years ago, and her pain levels immediately dropped post-op which is only seen in about 10% of patients. many go into those operations knowing that there's a very high chance they may come out of the OR in more pain than they went in with, and pain management in the US is significantly lacking. Doctor's don't listen, or want to help, because the DEA is more than ready to crawl up their asses and imprison them for using the tools they have available to them, and patients end up in situations just like this unfortunate soul. May he rest easy.

So I made the trip, no probs. Got enough mushroom compost to last a year. Had an excellent lunch and a lot of good giggles. Come home to some shit news.
A friend of mine that had a back surgery about three weeks ago decided he could no longer take the pain and offed himself. Breaks my heart for his wife and children. He wrote his wife a note this morning told her where he was going and what his plans were. She was supposed to find it after work. She forgot something came home, found the note and went after him. She was too late and first on the scene 😭 Breaks my heart and makes me so angry that no one listened to him about the pain he was experiencing. (Medical personnel). Just a shit ending to a great day.
Please, please never make this decision! It’s a permanent solution to a temporary problem, and the way it hurts your loved ones is unrecoverable.
Oh man, im sorry CG, thats absolutely terrible. My condolences to his family and friends
May he rest in peace and pain free 🙏🏼

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had something kinda similar happen to me. Had a friend struggling with alcohol. I took him in to try and break the cycle. Went on a biz trip and came home to him hanging off one of the rafters in the loft we were living in at the time. Hardest part was breaking the news to his mom and brother.

When cops and coroner arrived one of the officers was giving me shit for having cut him down. Said I contaminated the scene. I told him to go fuck himself and almost ended in fisticuffs with him until his superior took him to one side, sent him off scene and then apologized for his behavior.

Agreed. Suicide is NEVER the answer.

As I read this a numbness pulses over my body, like radiating from my core. I feel the pain too upon hearing it in a sense. I've been there with people I've known too, and it's so much worse than death. The family, friends, coworkers...friends of coworkers, people who read the paper....someone reading on the internet...it hits everyone who is a decent person. A true ripple effect that is felt and rolls high and long over many many more than an expected death. It's hard and not something I think to be good. Make a big splash in your life and a small one on the exit. That's the way, never suicide. 😔 sorry for your loss.

This one is good for a smile. My buddy Danny is visiting from pa. He makes kreepy dolls.they are from scrap material hands sews them all.they all are different and cute cute. Check him out kreepy doll factory .com20230927_191751.jpg

This one is good for a smile. My buddy Danny is visiting from pa. He makes kreepy dolls.they are from scrap material hands sews them all.they all are different and cute cute. Check him out kreepy doll factory .comView attachment 23169
Very different!

Hello all,

Data’s back tomorrow. I’ll try to catch up on people’s grows after that. Lots going on here and at home.

I’m dealing… for the most part. Just hard to get out of bed.

I hope everyone is managing. Great news on one post, heart breaking the next. Glad we have people to talk too. Helps when we’re ready.

L8r peeps. 😝

Mornin Menz
Im slow on the go this morning. Well, I was slow until my cat dropped a baby ground rattler at my feet! This ole Gal still got it! That will wake ya up! Spilled coffee all over my feet and knocked a chair over, but, I escaped all five inches of it!
Damnnnnnn! What a way to start my day.
Its a gorgeous morning here this morning. Cool and sunny.
Sending wishes of a fantastic day to yiz.. gonna be a good one PaPa…

Faaaaaarrrkkkkkk meeeee. I have court at 8am for a ticket from 4 gosh darn years ago. 😑😑😑
Well. 243 dollars in court fees/fines and 3 points on my license so im getting a lawyer and taking this to trial.

Ticketed for "driving in the center lane" when i was in the median to turn left. Therefore i used the lane the correct way its made to be used so why i got a ticket is beyond me.

10 years, 0 points, 0 speeding tickets, and now a ticket from 4 years ago that already cost me 450 dollars in impound fees and shit now os gonna be 800+.... fuck courts

Well. 243 dollars in court fees/fines and 3 points on my license so im getting a lawyer and taking this to trial.

Ticketed for "driving in the center lane" when i was in the median to turn left. Therefore i used the lane the correct way its made to be used so why i got a ticket is beyond me.

10 years, 0 points, 0 speeding tickets, and now a ticket from 4 years ago that already cost me 450 dollars in impound fees and shit now os gonna be 800+.... fuck courts
They can ticket you if you cross the double yellow as you're entering the turning lane. That's how I got my pot charge in college.

They can ticket you if you cross the double yellow as you're entering the turning lane. That's how I got my pot charge in college.
I was waiting to turn left when someone jumped on my car.... thats what this is all from. 4 damn years ago when my youngest son was born. Totally fucked

Least you’re not in jail! That’s the bright side of it!
For real. In NYS you can do up to 30 days in jail for a loud exhaust. I dont even wanna know what kind of jail time comes with a lane violation.
I just know im gonna get shafted come time for trial, NYS just took in a ton of immigrants all over our cities so now we gotta pay to support their asses. Im so pissed off today 😤

For real. In NYS you can do up to 30 days in jail for a loud exhaust. I dont even wanna know what kind of jail time comes with a lane violation.
I just know im gonna get shafted come time for trial, NYS just took in a ton of immigrants all over our cities so now we gotta pay to support their asses. Im so pissed off today 😤
My Momma would say this “you got the same pants to get pissed on, get over it”. I know that didn’t help your situation, just random thoughts rolling through my head. She also told us not to “sweat the petty stuff nor pet the sweaty stuff”. I still abide by that advice today. 🤪

My Momma would say this “you got the same pants to get pissed on, get over it”. I know that didn’t help your situation, just random thoughts rolling through my head. She also told us not to “sweat the petty stuff nor pet the sweaty stuff”. I still abide by that advice today. 🤪
Im just annoyed cause they're literally grabbing straws to make money from old shit cause we are screwed as a state right now.

Im just annoyed cause they're literally grabbing straws to make money from old shit cause we are screwed as a state right now.
Yeah, I see that nightly on the real news. Texas, California, NY, many states hit hard. I also read that they have brought TB back.
Im seeing an invasion by design to force an agenda.
My heart also goes out to the immigrants that have endured the trek solely on the promises of a crazy man.
That’s one feckedddd up situation.

I was waiting to turn left when someone jumped on my car.... thats what this is all from. 4 damn years ago when my youngest son was born. Totally fucked
Sorry boss, I know this doesn't help you, my but I'm extra thankful I talked myself out of an out of state speeding ticket this past weekend... driving in WV country roads and county boy tells me he has me at 70 in a 55...

Just gave him some car mumbo jumbo about the speedometer possibly being off and it's my wife's car... really blown away when he came back with only a warning. Haven't had a ticket or a DUI in 10+ years.

Def fight that ticket. I got off on a DUI in court when I lawyered up, cop hated that... and zero witnesses showed up, so easy case for my lawyer.

Do they have cam footage of you making this turn?

Def fight that ticket. I got off on a DUI in court when I lawyered up, cop hated that... and zero witnesses showed up, so easy case for my lawyer.

Do they have cam footage of you making this turn?
Im gonna fight it. Hoping for no points lol.
Im not sure if they do, i doubt it tho.

Definitely go to trial. Don't forget to subpoena the cop. 4 years. He probably can't remember what he ate 4 hours ago. With your clean record they'll probably reduce the charge to some other lowly infraction or dismiss it all together.

Definitely go to trial. Don't forget to subpoena the cop. 4 years. He probably can't remember what he ate 4 hours ago. With your clean record they'll probably reduce the charge to some other lowly infraction or dismiss it all together.
Yes, this is very likely. I've had a few cases lower or drop charges just for making an appeal and lawyering up.

If there isn't any footage, really grill the cop on the details of that day. Crazy they didn't even suspend some of the $ on the ticket given your clean record

Im hoping its reduced to a parking ticket and 0 points man, or even dismissed cause its total ass. 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Sheesh....could probably stab someone and pay less, in time and money

this is what happened with my last speeding ticket. Showed up to fight it, the county clerk called me into her office and dropped it to a written warning and no fine because the cop that wrote the citation had gotten himself in trouble for entrapping people right where he tagged me.

Good luck G$. just in case, take some lube with you. i know it won't help make the fucking any easier to take, but it's the thought that counts.

Dude for real! NY really likes to give it to its citizens.
yeah, i've heard some shit about that state. like, the exit tax if you choose to move out of state. you HAVE TO pay them a tax simply because you no longer want to live within their borders. like, tf? it's a lot of bullshit. People talk shit about California but NY is on a whole other level.

Back
Top Bottom