Whooooooop whooooop! It’s Fridayyyyyy!
The Hubby cooked up some gulf shrimp for supper. House is clean, laundry is done and all of my grow work is done. Even have the dirt, compost and worm poop stocked up for another year. It just doesn’t get any better!
Now? We smoke! 🥰

Whooooooop whooooop! It’s Fridayyyyyy!
The Hubby cooked up some gulf shrimp for supper. House is clean, laundry is done and all of my grow work is done. Even have the dirt, compost and worm poop stocked up for another year. It just doesn’t get any better!
Now? We smoke! 🥰
Oh yeah.just picked the last apple of the year.waiting on the moon to come up.

Man I haven't had good homemade apple butter in a minute...sounds delicious my grandpa always used to make it years ago
I make apple butter 🙂 Getting that time too. I get my apples from the Mennonites. I suspect I will be doing that this week as a matter of fact🥰

Mornin all you menz!
Coffee and cannabis on the front porch this morning. Super quiet except for a neighbor about three miles away, his yodeling coon dogs and a pissed off hen turkey up on the ridge top. The turkey I can handle, the dogs? I’d pay his uhaul rental to move!
The moon last night was outstanding and sunrise this morning equally as beautiful.
Got a get together going on tonight. Smoked meats, cold drinks and prettily rolled joints.. just gets no better than that!
This is a day I get to do anything I want and nothing that I don’t! Wishing the same for all of you.

Mornin all you menz!
Coffee and cannabis on the front porch this morning. Super quiet except for a neighbor about three miles away, his yodeling coon dogs and a pissed off hen turkey up on the ridge top. The turkey I can handle, the dogs? I’d pay his uhaul rental to move!
The moon last night was outstanding and sunrise this morning equally as beautiful.
Got a get together going on tonight. Smoked meats, cold drinks and prettily rolled joints.. just gets no better than that!
This is a day I get to do anything I want and nothing that I don’t! Wishing the same for all of you.
Love me a yodeling coonhound ❤️EFC928BA-481D-44C5-92B2-31E2846ED551.jpeg11712153-8149-45EE-A539-023A8E541A96.jpegC418AE96-56EE-4C0F-B335-6B9958674873.jpeg

Yup

Yup, I love them too at someone else’s house, twenty miles from here.
He has about 15 of them, all the other neighbors would love to have them gone too. We are all tired of them running deer on our farms.
They for sure are not in good shape like yours.
I miss my bluetick, Rover. He was a badass dog.

Yup

Yup, I love them too at someone else’s house, twenty miles from here.
He has about 15 of them, all the other neighbors would love to have them gone too. We are all tired of them running deer on our farms.
They for sure are not in good shape like yours.
Your dilemma reminded me of the scene in "Christmas Story" where the nuisance neighbors dogs eat the Christmas turkey and they have to go to a chinese restaurant! 🤣

R (5).jpg

@GrumpAzz ,
Just noticed your funky chicken! Lol lol
I like the contrast between the stoner chicken and my grumpy username 🤣

That and I was gonna get on Reddit today and make a post advertising Bud Builders, so I wanted the continuity because that's my avatar over there.

I figured I would try to bring in a few more folks that may be unaware of our awesome community.

That a treeing Walker or American Fox hound?
Walker dog.her and I won some competition hunts back in her prime.not realy my thing but I run her for an old 85 year farmer down the road,time in the truck with that dude is priceless to me.not to many of him left.

Just so ya know, I don’t dislike the dogs. Its the owner that needs his ass kicked. Poor dogs look starved half to death. I hate the mentality that they must be starved to hunt.
If ya question that, he will tell you they ran it all off. Bullshit, ya have to have it to run it off. He even went as far as to tell me to remove my at will feeders for my guys, as it was ruining his dogs. That got him no where, and he learned the ire of a neighbor. There are thousands of acres here on conservation ground to hunt, but he gets a kick out of turning them loose on all of his neighbors.
Matter of a fact, I’m probably gonna feed his dogs and put a boot up his ass before this is all over.

Just so ya know, I don’t dislike the dogs. Its the owner that needs his ass kicked. Poor dogs look starved half to death. I hate the mentality that they must be starved to hunt.
If ya question that, he will tell you they ran it all off. Bullshit, ya have to have it to run it off. He even went as far as to tell me to remove my at will feeders for my guys, as it was ruining his dogs. That got him no where, and he learned the ire of a neighbor. There are thousands of acres here on conservation ground to hunt, but he gets a kick out of turning them loose on all of his neighbors.
Matter of a fact, I’m probably gonna feed his dogs and put a boot up his ass before this is all over.
If it were up to me some people wouldn't be allowed close to any animal.

I like the contrast between the stoner chicken and my grumpy username 🤣

That and I was gonna get on Reddit today and make a post advertising Bud Builders, so I wanted the continuity because that's my avatar over there.

I figured I would try to bring in a few more folks that may be unaware of our awesome community.
Turns out all the subs on Reddit include "no advertising" in the subreddit rules, and that includes all forms of social media. All the posts I've tried to make get shut down before going public.

If anyone knows a way around that, let me know or give us a shoutout.

Turns out all the subs on Reddit include "no advertising" in the subreddit rules, and that includes all forms of social media. All the posts I've tried to make get shut down before going public.

If anyone knows a way around that, let me know or give us a shoutout.
I got one passed the filters!
Screenshot_20230930_153556_Reddit.jpg

Back
Top Bottom