Mornin Menz
Im slow on the go this morning. Well, I was slow until my cat dropped a baby ground rattler at my feet! This ole Gal still got it! That will wake ya up! Spilled coffee all over my feet and knocked a chair over, but, I escaped all five inches of it!
Damnnnnnn! What a way to start my day.
Its a gorgeous morning here this morning. Cool and sunny.
Sending wishes of a fantastic day to yiz.. gonna be a good one PaPa…
I had a cat that used to bring mice into the house for ME to chase but if she ever brought in a snake my wife would have skinned her, and me. Guilty by association. 🤣

Wow. After changing my shorts it would have been funny…pretty sure. 😝

Soooo, the grow room ghost shows up again! This morning I slept in. I was woke by what I believed to be a tumbler in my hubbys reloading room. He runs it a lot tumbling brass for reloading. It makes an obnoxious noise and even makes the floor vibrate.
I was kind of pissed. I hardly ever sleep in and he is normally a fairly thoughtful sort..
So, now I’m up, not so nice and headed through the den upstairs just to meet him coming out of my grow room with an incredulous look on his face.
He immediately says, “THAT was your water cart!” I’m still not fully awake, and still pissed off. That noise was your cart he repeats again.
This cart is battery operated and you have to flip a chunky sized switch to turn it on. It’s an on or off choice, no middle, no in between.
This comes directly on the heels of my telling him last night that it felt like something was on the couch with me. Any of us that have inside animals know what it feels like to have them jump on the couch with them. That happened three times before bed.
After enduring the famous “what you smoking” look, I just went to bed.
So, this morning after he went into a closed room to turn the water cart off..he had that incredulous 👀, soooo I asked him..”what are YOU smokin?”
This place for sure is not for the weak hearted.
Soon as I finish coffee and a smoke, I plan to go over the grow room, checking wires etc. Maybe a warning?
Who the hell knows, this place is crazy as hell and I just live here.

Hey Gmorning all, I dropped 6 seeds into water last Sunday night. 5 popped 1 failed so I dropped another seed to replace it. 1 week later I've 6 up but the last one I popped isn't looking good, no secondary leaves after 2 days out of the ground. The rest look great 2 Trainwreck, 2 Green Crack 1 Gruntz and an Iffy Gruntzseedlings Oct1.JPG

Hey Gmorning all, I dropped 6 seeds into water last Sunday night. 5 popped 1 failed so I dropped another seed to replace it. 1 week later I've 6 up but the last one I popped isn't looking good, no secondary leaves after 2 days out of the ground. The rest look great 2 Trainwreck, 2 Green Crack 1 Gruntz and an Iffy GruntzView attachment 23668
Looking good PC! I have one of those Green Crack in this grow. Anytime you wanna try something new, hit me up.. I have choices and I share! 🥰

Looking good PC! I have one of those Green Crack in this grow. Anytime you wanna try something new, hit me up.. I have choices and I share! 🥰
Hey thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that in the future. I'm good now and for the next few runs I've new genetics to try. I'll probably clone all 3 I'm growing now for future runs, save the best & toss the rest, then grow out some new stuff. So many strains to try & being a bit of a hermit I don't get out much any more so I only hear about the new stuff from you folks.

Hey thanks for the offer, I may take you up on that in the future. I'm good now and for the next few runs I've new genetics to try. I'll probably clone all 3 I'm growing now for future runs, save the best & toss the rest, then grow out some new stuff. So many strains to try & being a bit of a hermit I don't get out much any more so I only hear about the new stuff from you folks.
I think you are going to like that Train Wreck. I just grew a cross with it being one of the parents. It’s wicked stuff. Runtz Wreck. It has a 16 week cure on it and I swear it just gets stronger.

Got my docta peppa and morning bowl on the porch. My baby boy turned 2 yesterday and played his heart out all day. My family makes me feel so blessed they really turn out for my young one, and he is the first boy in years so yea they dote on him big time. So he is still asleep it's almost 11am here...about to go wake him.

Finally got my aero cloner to throw roots on these clones I took off these plants I've had to hell and back. Thinking I may toss the mom's and start fresh again.

And I hear him banging around in the house....terrible 2 ha...been rowdy since 1

Got my docta peppa and morning bowl on the porch. My baby boy turned 2 yesterday and played his heart out all day. My family makes me feel so blessed they really turn out for my young one, and he is the first boy in years so yea they dote on him big time. So he is still asleep it's almost 11am here...about to go wake him.

Finally got my aero cloner to throw roots on these clones I took off these plants I've had to hell and back. Thinking I may toss the mom's and start fresh again.

And I hear him banging around in the house....terrible 2 ha...been rowdy since 1
Your smart enough to recognize blessings 🥰 Happy belated birthday mini MDK!

Okay imma have to quit playing go on and face the booger in my grow room. Been kind of putting that off.
I knew it was the most active room in the house when I made it a grow. Still makes me jumpy. I absolutely hate this shit.
If there is no good reason for this to have happened and I’m not even sure what that would be, then it will be a war.
I have been told by many in the know that I am gifted. This is no gift. This is a curse.
Yes, I’m insane. Wanna come stay the night in my grow room?

Okay imma have to quit playing go on and face the booger in my grow room. Been kind of putting that off.
I knew it was the most active room in the house when I made it a grow. Still makes me jumpy. I absolutely hate this shit.
If there is no good reason for this to have happened and I’m not even sure what that would be, then it will be a war.
I have been told by many in the know that I am gifted. This is no gift. This is a curse.
I would suggest not starting a war with an enemy you can't even see. Could it be some little wussy ghost or a kid with no real powers? Maybe. Could it be some demon spawn from the underworld that's just provoking you into battle? Also maybe. I'm not gonna take that risk.

I'd say just ignore it and it'll go away, but I feel like it already knows you've acknowledged it's existence. That was your first mistake.

Soooo, the grow room ghost shows up again! This morning I slept in. I was woke by what I believed to be a tumbler in my hubbys reloading room. He runs it a lot tumbling brass for reloading. It makes an obnoxious noise and even makes the floor vibrate.
I was kind of pissed. I hardly ever sleep in and he is normally a fairly thoughtful sort..
So, now I’m up, not so nice and headed through the den upstairs just to meet him coming out of my grow room with an incredulous look on his face.
He immediately says, “THAT was your water cart!” I’m still not fully awake, and still pissed off. That noise was your cart he repeats again.
This cart is battery operated and you have to flip a chunky sized switch to turn it on. It’s an on or off choice, no middle, no in between.
This comes directly on the heels of my telling him last night that it felt like something was on the couch with me. Any of us that have inside animals know what it feels like to have them jump on the couch with them. That happened three times before bed.
After enduring the famous “what you smoking” look, I just went to bed.
So, this morning after he went into a closed room to turn the water cart off..he had that incredulous 👀, soooo I asked him..”what are YOU smokin?”
This place for sure is not for the weak hearted.
Soon as I finish coffee and a smoke, I plan to go over the grow room, checking wires etc. Maybe a warning?
Who the hell knows, this place is crazy as hell and I just live here.
Please be careful. My 2 Aunts and a cousin died in an electrical fire.

I would suggest not starting a war with an enemy you can't even see. Could it be some little wussy ghost or a kid with no real powers? Maybe. Could it be some demon spawn from the underworld that's just provoking you into battle? Also maybe. I'm not gonna take that risk.

I'd say just ignore it and it'll go away, but I feel like it already knows you've acknowledged it's existence. That was your first mistake.
When it shows itself it makes sure I see it. If I ignore the tricks get bigger. Hard to ignore hair being pulled, cords jerked out of your hands and thing’s flying through the air and breaking glass. I am left with no choice but to put it out of my home. They don’t get free reign here. This has been an ongoing process for over 18 years. I bought this big ass place as I had a big family, they will not stay here. My daughter couldn’t wait to get out.
Brand new build that was bought and sold twice in a six month period. I guess that should have been the first clue.
There are no children spirits only things that seek to sucker one in.
So, in essence the war has never ceased only laid down for periods of time. If it was as simple as ignore it, that would have been my way too. Much easier than seeking out professors of paranormal psychology, elders and other people deemed weirdo’s. Or even spending 18 years of one’s friends and family thinking you have smoked too much weed, or lost your mind.
As a footnote many of them have been privy, and have changed their way of seeing things.

When it shows itself it makes sure I see it. If I ignore the tricks get bigger. Hard to ignore hair being pulled, cords jerked out of your hands and thing’s flying through the air and breaking glass. I am left with no choice but to put it out of my home. They don’t get free reign here. This has been an ongoing process for over 18 years. I bought this big ass place as I had a big family, they will not stay here. My daughter couldn’t wait to get out.
Brand new build that was bought and sold twice in a six month period. I guess that should have been the first clue.
So, in essence the war has never ceased only laid down for periods of time. If it was as simple as ignore it, that would have been my way too. Much easier than seeking out professors of paranormal psychology, elders and other people deemed weirdo’s. Or even spending 18 years of one’s friends and family thinking you have smoked too much weed, or lost your mind.
As a footnote many of them have been privy, and have changed their way of seeing things.
Have you looked into anything in particular?

Damn you automatically win the Halloween contest ...decorating with a real ghost...how can one beat that?

Hope you find answers to put yourself at ease in all seriousness...what do the natives do for warding off spirits?

I need to look into why I procrastinate so much... just let 3 weeks of school work go by and caught it all up yesterday and today with still time to play. On another note I have a few diy projects all open ended that need finishing, just need some wire nuts or 3way terminals for the AC wiring in this diy cooler project that I hope to finish tonight. Scares the 🦆 out of me messing with AC current

@CannaGranny just put some under the scrog yesterday, hopefully I will forever think of you when I think of scrog 🥰

def gonna fill this 4x4 out one more time before a possible move next year

Hope everyone else is enjoying football day!!

I'm going to add that your involvement with your tribe is probably stoking those spirits. They or it probably sees you as a conduit that they can use to express themselves since you are more in tune. I've always felt whatever spiritual energy that is manifesting itself on earth are souls that have some unfinished business that they need to figure out before they move on to their next destination.

Have you looked into anything in particular?
The history. A lot of it. There is an old civil war bunker on my place, with a complete rock wall, I’m assuming was used for cover. Tribal tree plantings, sweet grass which must be propagated, beloved by the Natives. It does not grow by seeds dropping nor roots or bulbs dividing. Native relics. Pioneer relics. Place benchmarked 1813. Field was part of a town in the early to mid 1800’s. Quantrills raiders. Baldnobbers. Energy conducting minerals rich here, quartz and limestone.
A shitty bunch of bad history. I believe this is why this happens here.

Damn you automatically win the Halloween contest ...decorating with a real ghost...how can one beat that?

Hope you find answers to put yourself at ease in all seriousness...what do the natives do for warding off spirits?

They cleanse the space, hang rings of oak leaves and bury fruit as an appeasement. More to it than this but not at liberty to post tribal ways in their entirety.

Last edited:
The history. A lot of it. There is an old civil war bunker on my place, with a complete rock wall, I’m assuming was used for cover. Tribal tree plantings, sweet grass which must be propagated, beloved by the Natives. It does not grow by seeds dropping nor roots or bulbs dividing. Native relics. Pioneer relics. Place benchmarked 1813. Field was part of a town in the early to mid 1800’s. Quantrills raiders. Baldnobbers. Energy conducting minerals rich here, quartz and limestone.
A shitty bunch of bad history. I believe this is why this happens here.
A civil war bunker could've seen some gruesome deaths. Hangings and executions were the first to come to mind.

Back
Top Bottom