Exclusive never seen photos of the crewe assembled for our workout at Budbuilders Gym.
Same here some days are worse than others . I’m thinking about have mine fused ? Scary
Try the Platelet enriched plasma first and see if that helps before diving off the deep end; unless you've already incurred too much damn damage.

Attachments

• 20230920_143619.jpg
    20230920_143619.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 6
Omg I was dying when the dude in the back was spinning the underwear, then guy upfront flashed the crowd and got a pop, I bet my neighbors heard me go "Haaaaaa!"....and they don't live regular neighbor close lmao!!!! Lively crew!

Question, for you English experts and webster aficionados....when you add some shit to your water and it goes alkaline is there a term for that or a way it should be said such as "raises alkalinity"? When I lower my waters ph I usually refer to that as becoming more acidic....are there more technical terms for this...."increasing ______ or decreasing _______"

Just doesn't roll off the tongue right or seems like there could be a more simplified way of conveying the message than this.
A great bunch of people just looking to throw down on a Friday night 🙂 One of those fellows is the Mayor, lmao! The one swinging his panties, was killed in a construction accident the following week. Many of his friends say the vid is a great way to remember him, with laughter. He was quiet a character.
I did this for about nine years and stayed solid booked, a year in advance. My local places would book for the coming year. I refused to do weddings unless you were a friend of mine.
Last song I bought was Bruno Mars, I wanna be a Billionaire if that tells you how long it has been!
After getting drugged, I lost my nerve and everyone became suspect. Really threw a wrench in my vibe.

Damn sorry about that all, real sad in a sense then. People always got to ruin the good times, and RIP to the young fella swinging the panties. Hope he was living his best life, he is remembered!

We had a st Bernard well my wife did and due to our living situation at the time we had to get it a new home. Went to a single dad with an autistic boy. The dog really warmed the kid up. Long story short the dad was electrocuted off the highway in south county area a couple years ago. I think the last my wife heard the grandma had the boy but the dog couldn't stay. 2 year old pup when they got him he was probably nearing 8 or 9 so I'm sure his health wasn't great as st Bernard's don't live the longest...kinda something I think about from time to time wondering what became of both the boy and dog....hopefully they're still together. 😔

Time for a cheer me up smoke I think

If they call you up and say there is a problem with your background check, i challenge you to start throat singing into the phone....bet your raw power will mesmerize/enchant them and change their mind. Ok ok enough of the cheer me up smoke I think😂🤣😂

You got it GrumpAzz, and hey dude sorry I was about to hit the raffle up but shipping put it out of my needs range at moment (need another just need other shit first) hope it fills, good idea

Damn sorry about that all, real sad in a sense then. People always got to ruin the good times, and RIP to the young fella swinging the panties. Hope he was living his best life, he is remembered!

We had a st Bernard well my wife did and due to our living situation at the time we had to get it a new home. Went to a single dad with an autistic boy. The dog really warmed the kid up. Long story short the dad was electrocuted off the highway in south county area a couple years ago. I think the last my wife heard the grandma had the boy but the dog couldn't stay. 2 year old pup when they got him he was probably nearing 8 or 9 so I'm sure his health wasn't great as st Bernard's don't live the longest...kinda something I think about from time to time wondering what became of both the boy and dog....hopefully they're still together. 😔

Time for a cheer me up smoke I think
I’m just as serious about my animals as I am my children. Getting to the end years, I have been very staunch in not taking on things I can’t take care of, knowing they would not have the same life I gave them..then… this Momma cat shows up with a kitten.
Was months before I could forge enough of a friendship with her to load her up and get her spayed. Soooo, now I have seven outdoor cats! Thankfully just one left to spay.
I never dreamed I would become the neighborhood cat lady! Nope, never was in my plans! Sometimes we have no control of fate.

Exclusive never seen photos of the crewe assembled for our workout at Budbuilders Gym.

Try the Platelet enriched plasma first and see if that helps before diving off the deep end; unless you've already incurred too much damn damage.
Tried everything else , have ck it out , urs looks way worse than mine ! , disc just rubbing on nerves for me

I’m just as serious about my animals as I am my children. Getting to the end years, I have been very staunch in not taking on things I can’t take care of, knowing they would not have the same life I gave them..then… this Momma cat shows up with a kitten.
Was months before I could forge enough of a friendship with her to load her up and get her spayed. Soooo, now I have seven outdoor cats! Thankfully just one left to spay.
I never dreamed I would become the neighborhood cat lady! Nope, never was in my plans! Sometimes we have no control of fate.
Good Morning, Guess what I forgot to do again last night. I need ink on my hand or something Fk I gotta get this going.

We've just 3 boys Qnight has to come down stairs with me to my grow /workshop/garage, upstairs he could care less about me. Coal my big guy is our rock and sleeps with me. Dusk...Dusky is our favourite little guy, he had a rough start and still has some health issues but he's got this cute little greeting he does to us with a low arched belly to the floor with his rear legs flat, tail straight up and stands tall with his front legs his head comes up high with a smile. its his little Ninja hello and he's a bit frail compared to the other two. I gotta get a pic of him doing that but 2 of my cats hate the camera

Our neighborhood cat lady just got moved to a home and all the strays have started spreading out their territory in search of the next handout. One of the males tried to run our poor cat off the porch the other night. Our fat cat peed herself trying to act tough. She just likes to lay on the porch and watch the birds and NEVER ventures out of the yard.

Little does that tomcat know, but he just made a well-armed enemy. Pellet gun goes in the work truck tonight because I only see him in the morning. I'm not advocating violence but nobody messes with our Bucka Mow. Brought out some parental instincts that I was unaware of. I never really liked cats but this one made me hers and has touched me in a way I wouldn't have ever thought possible. She's my wife's cat and since I moved in, she gives me more attention than her. Makes me feel special.

You got it GrumpAzz, and hey dude sorry I was about to hit the raffle up but shipping put it out of my needs range at moment (need another just need other shit first) hope it fills, good idea
So I already have the humidifier at home, unopened. I ordered it when they went out of stock and got it cheaper than ACI's website offered. There will be 40 bucks left over after it fills. Think that would cover shipping? I'll be sending it through UPS.

I'm betting it would cover it in most cases, it was like 40.07 or some shit for me. Im guessing coming from Cali? May not cover it all the way to NY or something?

It's a sweet deal and nice of you to do considering the way they're trying to tax all those pay apps...make sure you cover your taxes and keep it rollin for sure. I'm just 1 good yielding grow away from being all-in on all the fun and games here...itching to play hah

I'm betting it would cover it in most cases, it was like 40.07 or some shit for me. Im guessing coming from Cali? May not cover it all the way to NY or something?

It's a sweet deal and nice of you to do considering the way they're trying to tax all those pay apps...make sure you cover your taxes and keep it rollin for sure. I'm just 1 good yielding grow away from being all-in on all the fun and games here...itching to play hah
I'm about as centered in the US as one could get.

Yea they got certain boxes that are like flat rate I think. If it fits in the box it'll ship for x price. I remember sending some care packages like that to a cousin in Iraq and my bro in California.

A great bunch of people just looking to throw down on a Friday night 🙂 One of those fellows is the Mayor, lmao!
This reminds me of one of the tours I did across Canada. IIRC, it was near Regina, the town we had played in prior, but east as we started our tour in BC at Harpo's and headed toward our last show in Toronto before we headed back across.

We were opening for a local punk band called SNFU. It was in a small auditorium maybe 400 - 500 capacity. I was getting restless and bored playing town after town and decided to change up the stage show a little. Right before we went out on stage I took off all my clothes except for my biker boots. Guitar covered the essentials and out I went. Sometimes I would do this with a tube sock on but this time I went full monty. We did the show and as I was playing I noticed a gentleman in a suit and a kid around 11 - 12 yrs old with him backstage watching the show. After the show the same man came up to me, I was somewhat clothed by this time, with his son telling me how much his son loved our show. I thanked him and shook his hand and talked to his son for a second. As I'm talking to his son the Fire Marshall walks up to him and says "Looks like the show went off without a hitch, Mayor!" :oops:

Back
Top Bottom