Sometimes being stoned is not the best answer. 99% of the rest of the time its ok lol. But i dont want a surgeon to be baked or an airline pilot. Just imagine "attention passengers im baked off my ass and flew us to pittsburgh instead of miami. Oops!"
My favorite is the airline pilots being arrested for DUI at a destination. "Apologies, passengers, your pilot had a bit too much scotch at DIA and got handsy with a stewardess."

My favorite is the airline pilots being arrested for DUI at a destination. "Apologies, passengers, your pilot had a bit too much scotch at DIA and got handsy with a stewardess."
"Scotch was a bad choice". I think Denzel Washington demonstrated the effectiveness of drunkard pilots when shit hits the fan.........

@tobh
Holy shit ya trying to give me a stroke? I just spit my coffee all over myself, my Hubby’s eye were big and happy looking. Nowwwww he wants to know what kind of forum I’m on. (I think it’s so he can join!)..
Anyways, you guessed it.. removed due to nudity.
Some days you menz shock the shit outta me…

@tobh
Holy shit ya trying to give me a stroke? I just spit my coffee all over myself, my Hubby’s eye were big and happy looking. Nowwwww he wants to know what kind of forum I’m on. (I think it’s so he can join!)..
Anyways, you guessed it.. removed due to nudity.
Some days you menz shock the shit outta me…
In my defense, I was asked about a smokey red head. I had to put up or shut up. Appreciate you not putting me in the dog house! Hope you didn't lose too much coffee 🤣

it just sucks that companies do that. I know some folks can't function high or drunk, but I can work and be higher than a kite. I worked for myself but I still had to submit a UA for certain contracts. I think I was swabbed once and that was when I worked in the union.
I get zoned in when I'm stoned out. If I'm drunk I can hang long as there is a pisser close by lol...but my pain threshold increases and I can stagger endlessly toward a never ending finish line. Haven't been drunk on tho job in a long ass time though...high af tho everytime haha

Fuck I missed all the action haha

I get zoned in when I'm stoned out. If I'm drunk I can hang long as there is a pisser close by lol...but my pain threshold increases and I can stagger endlessly toward a never ending finish line. Haven't been drunk on tho job in a long ass time though...high af tho everytime haha

Fuck I missed all the action haha
Oh yessss you did! 🤣😂😅🤣

When you aren't sure your method of cloning is gonna work, no problem take extras. When it turns out to work a little better than you expected, time for a plan B 😬. I do this shit with seed too! Plant 40 thinking 4 will germ then end up with 42 plants somehow...

View attachment 24028View attachment 24029
i want/need to make a aero/cloner just like that black tote you got

@Observer been casting spells my way trying to get me to leave these things in solo cups and flower em lol

@tobh got you one of those smoke mommy's too huh?
if you can keep em watered optimally do it, flood and drain every 4 hours or so once the root systems are nicely established, OR shots/drips every hour or so depending on environment, root zone, and plant size of course.

can type alot about it so just let me know if u want to hear about it

i want/need to make a aero/cloner just like that black tote you got
If you ever got questions just dm me, you could make 1 for 100ish but 2 for about 150

I don't know that I have the time for it....do you only water during lights on?? You waking up throughout the night for it? I can barely find time to water once ever 4 or 5 days for real lol

You'd need over ten...probably a dozen

There's also an intermittent timer you'd want and then you'd probably need atleast some sort of power strip with 12 sockets for 12 small fish tank pumps...or you could try plumbing them all together on one big pump but I just foresee leaks and headaches going that route

I just placed an order for some Briar blocks it'll be the first time I try making pipes out of it. My plants are now dry and except for my Sour D all bagged up. I'll be making dust fly soon. I'll have to make a few to start before I cut into the Briar, I don''t want to fk up expensive wood. View attachment 23831
Don’t forget to vid or at least take pics. 👍

Sorry man .. you got your heating pad, tiger balm, cbd lotion in use I hope, not sure if it helps or not. I know that back pain is killer
Heat works only when applied. Not long after a hot bath my pain returns. On bad days I’ve watched YT or movies on my phone while soaking. Not sure if epsom helps but we add it too most times.

Back
Top Bottom