I realize, in the grand scheme of things, this is no bigger than mouse nuts, but doggonitall, I dropped my pipe in the toilet this morning.

Just bringing the first hit of the day to my lips, full fresh bowl of BlueDream (dispo weed, but pretty decent stuff).
My doggone fingers have just dropped the pipe into the drink!

Couple hours in 70% will fix the gross factor, at least my lady had literally just scrubbed the bowl so it’s not like there was a deuce bobbing in there with it!

Colorful words were spoken immediately up realization of the current predicament!

Funny havin left overs for lunch - no veggies ! Meat and noodles only
Photo dump ! Lol had to take one outdoor early - mold sux! - it’s apple season mmmm…. Passion fruit almost done that’s a Florida pic from daughters

Attachments

• IMG_0152.jpeg
    IMG_0152.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0153.jpeg
    IMG_0153.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0156.jpeg
    IMG_0156.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0165.jpeg
    IMG_0165.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0146.png
    IMG_0146.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
We had a boxer like that growing up, “breeder” couldn’t or wouldn’t pay to have the ears cropped so they did them themselves with scissors 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
she offered to give us the contact information for a vet that would do it on older pups, and i said fuck no. those kind of modifications need to be done early so the pup forgets the trauma. at 14+ weeks, a dog will remember that experience the rest of their lives. i'm pretty sure they used garden sheers to dock his tail. when she delivered him the stitches were still fresh. his nub is still sensitive and has a lump from the piss poor job they did.

she offered to give us the contact information for a vet that would do it on older pups, and i said fuck no. those kind of modifications need to be done early so the pup forgets the trauma. at 14+ weeks, a dog will remember that experience the rest of their lives. i'm pretty sure they used garden sheers to dock his tail. when she delivered him the stitches were still fresh. his nub is still sensitive and has a lump from the piss poor job they did.
Cartilage is too hard at 14+weeks! Silly ass people don’t seem to realize that when you dock a tail you are actually cutting into the spine. Just like they think a declaw is just removing the cat’s claws, it’s not! They cut off the majority of the toes!

Cartilage is too hard at 14+weeks! Silly ass people don’t seem to realize that when you dock a tail you are actually cutting into the spine. Just like they think a declaw is just removing the cat’s claws, it’s not! They cut off the majority of the toes!
for real! she said the same vet would take off his dew claws too. like hell if i was going to submit him to that at that age. the cartilage is simply too hard, and it goes from a somewhat uncomfortable procedure for an 8 week old pup to a life altering traumatic experience for the animal.

I kinda want to declaw the kitten toddlers lol.
Just fucking up new furniture.

But of course I'm not that heartless and I know it's not great for the animal.

And not like I got the $ for a proper procedure.

So it's a fuck it thing I guess, squirt em with water bottle when they fuck with something.

just thinking a part of my spine being cut off, ouch

just thinking a part of my spine being cut off, ouch
My parents have 4 dogs, all of them have docked tails. They're Schipperkes, belgian boat/canal dogs that would watch over the boats/canals. Theyre pretty mean too for little dogs, one of the only little dogs ive seen people turn and walk away from lmao.
Kinda look like little bear cubs. Unknown-e1680728473130.png

My parents have 4 dogs, all of them have docked tails. They're Schipperkes, belgian boat/canal dogs that would watch over the boats/canals. Theyre pretty mean too for little dogs, one of the only little dogs ive seen people turn and walk away from lmao.
Kinda look like little bear cubs. View attachment 24198
little shit looks like it'll rip your Achilles out without a second thought. A chihuaha on steroids of sorts lol

little shit looks like it'll rip your Achilles out without a second thought. A chihuaha on steroids of sorts lol
Yeah dude, when someone comes to my parents house they puff right up, show their bright white chompers, and start snarling and spitting at you. One of the most vicious little dogs ive met lol.

They started with 1 when i was a little shit, now they got 4 new ones for my dads breeding "retirement" plan.... lol

for real! she said the same vet would take off his dew claws too. like hell if i was going to submit him to that at that age. the cartilage is simply too hard, and it goes from a somewhat uncomfortable procedure for an 8 week old pup to a life altering traumatic experience for the animal.
There’s got yo be some kund of legal limit to control assholes like they

I kinda want to declaw the kitten toddlers lol.
Just fucking up new furniture.

But of course I'm not that heartless and I know it's not great for the animal.

And not like I got the $ for a proper procedure.

So it's a fuck it thing I guess, squirt em with water bottle when they fuck with something.
Try and provide alternate scratching items, posts, cardboard scratchers, a hunk of a small log. Spraying them gets them to distrust you and they don't relate you spraying them with their scratching of things. I find when they're doing the scratching on furniture that they're trying to get your attention for something cause they know it gets a reaction out of you. They also need a buddy, 1 cat gets lonely and they need to chase tails, watch how your cats demeanor changes when they have a friend to play with. Careful though its how cat ladies are created 1 = 2 = 3 = 4 = 5 cat lady /guy......We now have 3

Good Friday morning bud buds!

Got nuthin goin on these days.
The 5 plants are fully dry, and curing.

Trying to prep the regular garden for the approaching winter.

My lady and I are planning on taking a ride into Yosemite park today.
She lives about 70 miles away, we might as well take a look!

Seize the day my friends!

Good Friday morning bud buds!

Got nuthin goin on these days.
The 5 plants are fully dry, and curing.

Trying to prep the regular garden for the approaching winter.

My lady and I are planning on taking a ride into Yosemite park today.
She lives about 70 miles away, we might as well take a look!

Seize the day my friends!
Enjoy the day with your lady brother, take some pictures!! 📸

Im cleaning all my tents today, just got started on the 2x2, 3x3 will be next and then by the time those 2 are done the 4x4 sbould be on and ready to clean as well. Gotta get all the spray residue wiped odd from killing these gosh darned thrips!

Mornin ya Menz!
I see the corner survived another night. After a midnight game of who’s the bot and who’s not even. Are you good and confused yet @GrumpAzz ? 🤣😂😅😂
I’m trying to clarify if it’s a ban being planned, if so, who, what, when, where and why? Lawd help me, I need wine and I don’t even drink!
It’s another gorgeous day in the Zarks. Headed to the “big city“ this morning as the Hubby has a heart stress test scheduled.
Looking forward to a nice drive, a good smoke and some sunshine!

Mornin ya Menz!
I see the corner survived another night. After a midnight game of who’s the bot and who’s not even. Are you good and confused yet @GrumpAzz ? 🤣😂😅😂
I’m trying to clarify if it’s a ban being planned, if so, who, what, when, where and why? Lawd help me, I need wine and I don’t even drink!
It’s another gorgeous day in the Zarks. Headed to the “big city“ this morning as the Hubby has a heart stress test scheduled.
Looking forward to a nice drive, a good smoke and some sunshine!
Good luck with test ! Hope he passes with flyin colors !

And I don’t think a ban hammer is comin down I think we are straight

Back
Top Bottom