yes. I should have specified unless you're this or that lol. I can hear it now, captain: uh we are 30,000 feet uh over uh have man stop that, uh over new lol no ssh they'll hear you, mexico.
Apparently i went to bed early on the wrong night🤣🤣
The one night i went to bed before midnight and yall are up partying getting in trouble on the corner. Wtf!! Lmao
Robaxin - methocarbamol is the generic - is the nerve blocker that help my disc pain when pot won’t do the trick

Pushin 6000 messages thanx granny for hosting an awesome corner ! U the Woman!
Thanks Mosh! Seriously it’s all you guys that make the corner, I just sit along the sidelines and ”edit” photos. Cough cough.. whew..it was a nice pic too! My first thought was OMG, I gotta fix that Pipe will have a stroke!
We also hit 50,000 view’s yesterday!
So, 50k in view 6 k in comments.. you guys rock!!! Thanks for making the Corner a rockin azz place to hang out!

It’s a rainy day here in the Zarks. I sure don’t mind as it will set us up for some beautiful fall foliage. That will be the last big tourist draw of the year and our sleepy little town will go back to its slow pace and locals gathering at the local watering hole, catching up on all the gossip.
This week will be a busy one as we are hauling in the pallets of pellets and stocking the winter pantry. Got heat, got food, got smoke.. C’mon Ole Man Winter.. I can take it!

Anyone growing exclusively in pro mix? If so, please help @Speedypete out!

Bro this looks amazing. Will have to check it out someday soon. When does the season end out there? Lowkey jealous you got in some real mother nature fun time. Good idea on the edibles lol. Its probably a bad idea but imagine microdosing during this lmfao
I believe it's only a 4-5 week season for the Gaulley River. We are def doing it again next year. As far as microdosing, if I had the mushrooms ready then, believe me I would have ate them too lol

They are just now finally getting past abort size, it's getting dialed in. I have a reptile fogger on the tub now cause I was traveling too much to be there for 3-4 daily mistings.

I know you're a bicycle guy, just got my new tubes and I really want to get the bike out of storage this weekend and get it trail ready

100% agree. I think it was John Travolta who once said "Assholes, assholes everywhere!" He wasnt lying lol.
Assholes everywhere, reminds me of my favorite book
'even if you had a million years you couldn't erase all the 'fuck you' s in the world'

those damn fuck yous can sneak up on you anywhere in life and in the world, in this case it was written on a wall at Holden's sister's school

Assholes everywhere, reminds me of my favorite book
'even if you had a million years you couldn't erase all the 'fuck you' s in the world'

those damn fuck yous can sneak up on you anywhere in life and in the world, in this case it was written on a wall at Holden's sister's school
Tubes? who still uses those things?

If you have not ran tubeless before you might want to give it a try. Way more traction and less weight with the stuff available today.
Yeah I'm probably not into it that much to notice a difference.

Bike is old but still my baby, I know I'm going to need tune up the derailer, haven't been out in 3 years maybeIMG_20200621_162852.jpg

Yeah I'm probably not into it that much to notice a difference.

Bike is old but still my baby, I know I'm going to need tune up the derailer, haven't been out in 3 years maybeView attachment 24078
Ya sorry man. I went tubeless when I built a new bike in 1999. I am pretty sure that was the year Mavic/Mich. and Cont. started to tubeless systems. Those systems are not used today.

Funny havin left overs for lunch - no veggies ! Meat and noodles only
I’m the grazer in my bunch. I needs the greens! The Hubby would have meat meat and meat..ohhhh..not me! I will pick the chicken out of mine and drop it in his plate or bowl!

Okay I have an appointment to play beauty shop with five ladies.
They are scheduled for a cut (defoil) and a darn good fimming. They had a steamy spa day yesterday enjoying an organic tea and a top dressing 🤪
Catch yiz this evening, have a rockin day!

Okay I have an appointment to play beauty shop with five ladies.
They are scheduled for a cut (defoil) and a darn good fimming. They had a steamy spa day yesterday enjoying an organic tea and a top dressing 🤪
Catch yiz this evening, have a rockin day!
Awesome!!

Is that a lab crossed with done with a cropped tail?
Nah, he's a European Doberman. The breeder didn't crop his ears and fucked up when they docked his tail. Dude had a pretty rough start to life

No spoilers! Waiting for bud to bring season two at thanksgiving. 🤦
FWIW I personally hate the dude that plays carmy. He reminds me of my lady's brother in that he has a very hittable demeanor and face. So, I'll always say he's being an asshole lol

Back
Top Bottom