I lost track of one of my old elementary thru high school friends. He went to school for training to be a cinematographer and drifted away from everyone else I knew. Last time I saw him was 1980.

We did some research and found out he ended up homeless, living in a box under a bridge on the upper west side of Manhattan. He was then stabbed to death by some rando nutcase, for the hell of it.

Knowing him, I knew it had to be some drug or another. His death came in '94, so I figure he must have gotten addicted to crack. He was on the street for a few years. It's really weird to find out stuff like this, decades after the fact.

Some additional detail -- about a year before he was killed, his mother died and he was left $10K in an insurance policy. He partied like a maniac for a month, then was back on the street.
Curious, how did you find him? I have a good friend that went off the radar many years ago and I can’t find any online record of him.

Left for Yosemite this morning around 7:30. Got into the park by 9:00 and spent mid morning and early afternoon in the valley.

There is a fire somewhere nearby that is causing the haze. It’s nice out there. View attachment 24287View attachment 24288View attachment 24289View attachment 24290View attachment 24291View attachment 24292View attachment 24293View attachment 24294View attachment 24295View attachment 24296View attachment 24297
gorgeous! do they still have the visitor restrictions in place? read about them doing that at the beginning of summer given the popularity of the park.

gorgeous! do they still have the visitor restrictions in place? read about them doing that at the beginning of summer given the popularity of the park.
No restriction other than $$$ at the gate.
I’m not sure what it’s up to now, I have a senior citizen park card, but I’d guess 15clams for 2 axles.

No restriction other than $$$ at the gate.
I’m not sure what it’s up to now, I have a senior citizen park card, but I’d guess 15clams for 2 axles.
you snagged some great shots of El Capitan. when i was a climber, it was on my short list to go not die on. some day i'll get teh kiddos out there to the valley. arguably one of the most beautiful parks in the US.

you snagged some great shots of El Capitan. when i was a climber, it was on my short list to go not die on. some day i'll get teh kiddos out there to the valley. arguably one of the most beautiful parks in the US.
I’m certainly not afraid of heights, done some rappelling before, but climbing that thing seems crazy. It’s straight up, a long freaking way!

Left for Yosemite this morning around 7:30. Got into the park by 9:00 and spent mid morning and early afternoon in the valley.

There is a fire somewhere nearby that is causing the haze. It’s nice out there. View attachment 24287View attachment 24288View attachment 24289View attachment 24290View attachment 24291View attachment 24292View attachment 24293View attachment 24294View attachment 24295View attachment 24296View attachment 24297
Nice day bro thanx for sharing those beautiful shots !

Ill have him check it out, more his style than mine
i'll have to dig into my watched list and find more. i've watched a ton of documentaries about climbing and alpining. one i watched about a massive death incident on K2 is at top of mind i just can't remember the title. there's another great one about cerro del torre in patagonia but the name is escaping me too.

i'll have to dig into my watched list and find more. i've watched a ton of documentaries about climbing and alpining. one i watched about a massive death incident on K2 is at top of mind i just can't remember the title. there's another great one about cerro del torre in patagonia but the name is escaping me too.
Hes watching Meru right now lol. He loves climbing. Asks to go to the rock gym and shit all the time to practice.
I do some climbing here and there but nithing crazy.

I'm growing tired of my adult smoking rituals. Miss the days of hotboxing some 4 door beater that was somehow nice enough to put a stereo system in...ah those were the days, smokin cruising around the backroads bumpin

I'm growing tired of my adult smoking rituals. Miss the days of hotboxing some 4 door beater that was somehow nice enough to put a stereo system in...ah those were the days, smokin cruising around the backroads bumpin
Dude i just told my wife like an hour ago i hate the smoke routine we have and if we dont soon change it up im just gonna smoke doobs every time i smoke. Because this having to clean bongs every time we smoke bullshit is just that, complete bullshit.. Smoking has legit become a chore for me cause she wont smoke a dirty bong, and its WW3 if i tell her to do it herself. Oh and i gotta pack her fucken bowls too cause she wont do that either.

I legit grow it all, trim it all, grind it all, pack it all, and she smokes it all..... fuck sorry, rant over.
Its been a fucken morning....

Dude i just told my wife like an hour ago i hate the smoke routine we have and if we dont soon change it up im just gonna smoke doobs every time i smoke. Because this having to clean bongs every time we smoke bullshit is just that, complete bullshit.. Smoking has legit become a chore for me cause she wont smoke a dirty bong, and its WW3 if i tell her to do it herself. Oh and i gotta pack her fucken bowls too cause she wont do that either.

I legit grow it all, trim it all, grind it all, pack it all, and she smokes it all..... fuck sorry, rant over.
Its been a fucken morning....
Lmao soon you gonna have to inhale and exhale it for her hahahaha 😝

It was that way for years with me and my wife...I did all that plus provided it all...she actually smokes more now but she pays for it too so whatever. She prefers dabs but I have to literally play dab butler bc she don't like using a torch. Our ritual used to be shared...but I got tired of sitting there high as hell hearing her say "leeeets smooaaak"....fuckin why? I'm nodding out and gotta entertain that bs?

My wife has almost sucked the soul out of weed for me...it's yall, growing, and like 1 friend who always does show up ready to kick it old school style that make it still fun.

It doesn't have to be fun, it's meds to me...but it sure helps

All my buddy's "you are lucky your old lady smokes".....mmmkkay

Curious, how did you find him? I have a good friend that went off the radar many years ago and I can’t find any online record of him.
I got a lot of detail, because when we did google searches on him, we found he was mentioned in a book (on Google Books) about homeless people in NYC during the 90s. It was written by a researcher from the Netherlands. It was pure luck that this guy was on the streets of NY, interviewing homeless people around the time of his murder.

When he spoke to some of them, they were all in a frenzy because some guy stabbed "Walter" to death, and then they added some grisly detail of the death. Later, the researcher went by the overpass he lived under, and there was a hand written note about "Walter Dorfman" who was killed there, and that he was loved by his family and friends.

It was a book with a title something like "Tunnel People," or similar.

Mornin all ya 🧗‍♂️ complaining menz!
Round here I grow it, dry it, cure it and store it, damn right he’s rolling the stuff!
I grow it, with help from my daughter in the Bay Area and my lady in the foothills.
They don’t have there where-with-all to grow it on their own, but my lady doesn’t even smoke much, she just appreciates the fact that I’m more tolerable when I loaded. After about 2 or 3 days without, my back makes life nearly impossible to do anything.

I appreciate the help and company.

Me, on the other hand, don’t want anyone in my grow.
I have had “help” twice to go on vacation and come home just to be horrified.
Drowned clones and holes at the base of my stalks from watering right at the base.. oh Lawd!
Now, I plan getaways when I can close the room down. I can live without that kind of “help” for sure!

Here is what ya got to look forward toView attachment 24405
The color leaving is a physical representation of the soul and spirit
Well if you going to show scruff I got scruff still dark brown on top though, I'll save you the full screen pic I won't insert.

Attachments

• head1.JPG
    head1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • beazrdj.JPG
    beazrdj.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
My fk up and a few I'm working on or have worked on.

Attachments

• fkup1.JPG
    fkup1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
  • pipe2.JPG
    pipe2.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • zebra.JPG
    zebra.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • longpipe.JPG
    longpipe.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • pipe3.JPG
    pipe3.JPG
    778.4 KB · Views: 3
  • pipe4.JPG
    pipe4.JPG
    887.8 KB · Views: 3
  • pipe5.JPG
    pipe5.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Well I ended a 51 day tolerance break this morning and I tested out my first harvest. @Moe.Red was right when he said I'd grow buds better than anything I could get around here.

It was a $2 seed from NASC and it turned out to be delicious. A strong lemonberry flavor profile with some very frosty nugs that almost made the bowl taste like it was topped with kief.

I'm fripped and headed to bed a couple hours early tonight.

✌️💚🤙

Back
Top Bottom