FWIW I personally hate the dude that plays carmy. He reminds me of my lady's brother in that he has a very hittable demeanor and face. So, I'll always say he's being an asshole lol
Got season 2 on the weekend along with others and movies. Only made it to S02E02 before we died. Hosting thanksgiving is tiring. 😝

Captain Redbeards Creek Walker..
Ready to be lollipopped, defoliated and scrog topped. One plant 4x4. View attachment 24730
Gmorning, Nice girl, how old is she? 2 months? healthy & pretty what more could you want.,

Its our Thankgiving long weekend, usually turkey planed but we had a non hurricane blow through and the forecast was expect power outages and heavy rain so no turkey was planned. It was a no show for us just a bit of wind and rain.

I've drawn out a pipe on Canary wood this am, I can't run my tools with Qnight down stairs with me, dust and noise is too much for him so mornings are just smoking, fixing, sketching my wood. I'll probably cut 2 blocks at the same time and make 2 at once. Its just as easy to do 2 as 1. Specially on my drill press, I spend a lot of time switching bits so once I get a bit set up doing 1 - 2 - 3 -4-5-6 and so on pieces saves time. I just then have to follow up shaping them all which can get tedious on my belt sander with the harder hardwoods. 1 or 2 at a time between joints is more better...lol

Got season 2 on the weekend along with others and movies. Only made it to S02E02 before we died. Hosting thanksgiving is tiring. 😝
I watch it & everything on cineb .rs with an adblocker , ghostry and a popup blocker I've been on here for over a year after primewire died. sometimes a link will redirect to a .to that posts an ad but I just kill it and try again.

Gmorning, Nice girl, how old is she? 2 months? healthy & pretty what more could you want.,

Its our Thankgiving long weekend, usually turkey planed but we had a non hurricane blow through and the forecast was expect power outages and heavy rain so no turkey was planned. It was a no show for us just a bit of wind and rain.

I've drawn out a pipe on Canary wood this am, I can't run my tools with Qnight down stairs with me, dust and noise is too much for him so mornings are just smoking, fixing, sketching my wood. I'll probably cut 2 blocks at the same time and make 2 at once. Its just as easy to do 2 as 1. Specially on my drill press, I spend a lot of time switching bits so once I get a bit set up doing 1 - 2 - 3 -4-5-6 and so on pieces saves time. I just then have to follow up shaping them all which can get tedious on my belt sander with the harder hardwoods. 1 or 2 at a time between joints is more better...lol
We are at week 5.5 after up potting to a bag. I’m getting antsy now as I have to wait for week 7 in order to slip in an extra tea, and they are just getting it. She’s gonna be a big girl for sure.
I was just talking to Zen about turkey day 😍
I’m amazed at the pipe building process and so appreciate you sharing the process with us!
I know as soon as it cools off here, I’ll be digging out my paint brushes. Gotta stay amused with life, ya know?
Enjoy ya day my friend..puff puff, carve!

I got stoned decided to pop in the corner to see all you lovely people...apparently I got the munchies too and now I'm hungry

Turkey gravy stuffing sweet potatoes my stomach moans of jealousy lmao

We are at week 5.5 after up potting to a bag. I’m getting antsy now as I have to wait for week 7 in order to slip in an extra tea, and they are just getting it. She’s gonna be a big girl for sure.
I was just talking to Zen about turkey day 😍
I’m amazed at the pipe building process and so appreciate you sharing the process with us!
I know as soon as it cools off here, I’ll be digging out my paint brushes. Gotta stay amused with life, ya know?
Enjoy ya day my friend..puff puff, carve!
5.5 weeks from seed? you're doing something right, shes a beauty. nice work. I'll post picks of step by step with todays pipes. with a short description of what I'm doing.

5.5 weeks from seed? you're doing something right, shes a beauty. nice work. I'll post picks of step by step with todays pipes. with a short description of what I'm doing.
I’d say they were in solo cups for a week and a half. I normally don’t count that as a veg stage but rather a seedling. I start counting veg when I move it to the bag. All together, popping, week and a half in a solo cup and 5.5 weeks bagged. So, if one counted seedling stage a total of seven weeks since popping the seed.
Looking forward to the pipe creation!

So I popped 6 seeds 1 only showed the primary leaves, 3 days later still only primary where all the others where growing fine. So I dropped another seed I only want 6,....... 2 days later its popped and planted then up come the secondary leaves on the iffy plant.....Fk now I've 7 and I don't need or want 7....both plants I want now what, waste a plant? anyone I knew locally was on the farm and they'd kinda disappeared prior to the expulsion anyways but I don't know anyone that would grow it out....arrrrg. its like killing a bunny or kitten, I'll have to get my wife to do it, she does get so attached.
I feel the same G$ just tells me to toss them. I try not to make extras now. 😞

Captain Redbeards Creek Walker..
Ready to be lollipopped, defoliated and scrog topped. One plant 4x4. View attachment 24730
you need to post a video using the time-lapse feature so all your movements are sped up about 10:1, show the plant going from the current stature to the lollipop, 20 points extra if there is a cloud of leaves flying around in the video :)

you need to post a video using the time-lapse feature so all your movements are sped up about 10:1, show the plant going from the current stature to the lollipop, 20 points extra if there is a cloud of leaves flying around in the video :)
Damn, I just did a defoil…we could have got that cloud of flying leaves! 🤪

It has been strictly under wraps for nearly 60 years now, but the Kennedy assassination wasn't carried out my Oswald, he and Jack Ruby, along with the Texas marshall were all in a rock band together and they were practicing at mrs. Oswald's garage!

It's on the internet, it's gotta be true!
oswald.jpg

I’d say they were in solo cups for a week and a half. I normally don’t count that as a veg stage but rather a seedling. I start counting veg when I move it to the bag. All together, popping, week and a half in a solo cup and 5.5 weeks bagged. So, if one counted seedling stage a total of seven weeks since popping the seed.
Looking forward to the pipe creation!
Hey I posted my process of todays work on my pagehttps://budbuilders.org/threads/pipecarver-with-a-spiderfarmer-g3000-over-auto-pots-in-a-3x3.166/page-11#post-42258
I got 2 done1696892501417.jpeg

Hey I posted my process of todays work on my pagehttps://budbuilders.org/threads/pipecarver-with-a-spiderfarmer-g3000-over-auto-pots-in-a-3x3.166/page-11#post-42258
I got 2 doneView attachment 24860
freeking gorgeous wood. I used to do a lot of woodworking in my early adult years, I'm impressed with your eye for wood/grain and detail in work.

Mornin all ya Menz!
Darn cold on my front porch this morning! Won’t be long until I’ll be moving this morning party into the heated She Shed! Holding out as long as I can though.
Headed to the City this morning, more medical tests for the Hubby. Means I’ll get to enjoy a good lunch instead of the Ma and Pa Hucks, it all Sucks, local diner.
Got my scrog table for the closet finished yesterday. Two x seven feet, oblong. Anyone notice how expensive pvc pipe has become? Just counting days until the tables are placed and the scrog is on! These ladies are coming on.
Sending wishes for a fantastic day to all of you!

Mornin all ya Menz!
Darn cold on my front porch this morning! Won’t be long until I’ll be moving this morning party into the heated She Shed! Holding out as long as I can though.
Headed to the City this morning, more medical tests for the Hubby. Means I’ll get to enjoy a good lunch instead of the Ma and Pa Hucks, it all Sucks, local diner.
Got my scrog table for the closet finished yesterday. Two x seven feet, oblong. Anyone notice how expensive pvc pipe has become? Just counting days until the tables are placed and the scrog is on! These ladies are coming on.
Have a good trip hope all goes well with the hubby

Mornin all ya Menz!
Was 34 here at 6am so i feel ya!!

Hope everything is good with the hubby!! Safe travels today CG.

Mornin all ya Menz!
Love a good reason to get some serious eats! Hope tests go well and yes as a plumber pvc has gone through the roof

Mornin all ya Menz!
Gmorning, funny we're doing the same thing today. into Halifax , Costco lunch, Lee Valley tools, I need a new band saw, just shopping not buying as yet. I ordered 2 blocks of Olive wood from Etzy. I was....lol...just shopping and I couldn't resist. I see a few olive wood bowls in my future.1696951187464.png

Morning, barely still...hope all goes well with your husband today granny. Idk what way you come into stl or if stl is even the big city you are talking about. But if you come down hwy 70 in, right around ofallon/st Peters my high school friend runs heavy smoke bbq. Nice little spot. Also I recommend Hobos at the legion near mid rivers mall (same exit opposite side of hwy).

Morning, barely still...hope all goes well with your husband today granny. Idk what way you come into stl or if stl is even the big city you are talking about. But if you come down hwy 70 in, right around ofallon/st Peters my high school friend runs heavy smoke bbq. Nice little spot. Also I recommend Hobos at the legion near mid rivers mall (same exit opposite side of hwy).
Morning! City is West Plains or Springfield. I have family in O’Fallon 🙂
Im sitting in the parking lot, it’s sunny and sixty! 😍

Mornin all ya Menz!
Yep…1/2” pvc is nuts now. My net & frame was $100. Cheaper to buy the ACI frame and put a net on it.

Back
Top Bottom