Me, on the other hand, don’t want anyone in my grow.
I have had “help” twice to go on vacation and come home just to be horrified.
Drowned clones and holes at the base of my stalks from watering right at the base.. oh Lawd!
Now, I plan getaways when I can close the room down. I can live without that kind of “help” for sure!
Send your plants to me next time you want them babysit and I will watch them @CannaGranny

Saw this and it just feels soooo fitting.
Everything is just fucked this week lol.
View attachment 24554
I've only watched 2 episodes of that show after I saw you talking about it. I'm not big on yelling conflict and the first 2 episode are full of it. A high stress environment like that wouldn't work for me. Why would anyone in their right mind want to work in a place like that? I can see it as a reality for some in this world but wow just fking no. I like the main actor from Shameless, that's why I tried it, it works well as a short night cap show only 30 min long. I'll have to see how it goes, I'm not sold so far but there's no canned laughter so that's a plus......lol

I've only watched 2 episodes of that show after I saw you talking about it. I'm not big on yelling conflict and the first 2 episode are full of it. A high stress environment like that wouldn't work for me. Why would anyone in their right mind want to work in a place like that? I can see it as a reality for some in this world but wow just fking no. I like the main actor from Shameless, that's why I tried it, it works well as a short night cap show only 30 min long. I'll have to see how it goes, I'm not sold so far but there's no canned laughter so that's a plus......lol
So I popped 6 seeds 1 only showed the primary leaves, 3 days later still only primary where all the others where growing fine. So I dropped another seed I only want 6,....... 2 days later its popped and planted then up come the secondary leaves on the iffy plant.....Fk now I've 7 and I don't need or want 7....both plants I want now what, waste a plant? anyone I knew locally was on the farm and they'd kinda disappeared prior to the expulsion anyways but I don't know anyone that would grow it out....arrrrg. its like killing a bunny or kitten, I'll have to get my wife to do it, she does get so attached.

So I popped 6 seeds 1 only showed the primary leaves, 3 days later still only primary where all the others where growing fine. So I dropped another seed I only want 6,....... 2 days later its popped and planted then up come the secondary leaves on the iffy plant.....Fk now I've 7 and I don't need or want 7....both plants I want now what, waste a plant? anyone I knew locally was on the farm and they'd kinda disappeared prior to the expulsion anyways but I don't know anyone that would grow it out....arrrrg. its like killing a bunny or kitten, I'll have to get my wife to do it, she does get so attached.
I just lit another joint after and reflection on it and I just can't do it, wife's not getting close. She's going into a long veg, might be 4 months before I can flip it so I gotta plan on a shorty from the start. I just can't kill her after a week of struggling to grow a pair I say fk you little plant your going to die? Nope I just can't do it after only a week I've grown too attached.....I know I know, I think it my cats that have done this too me.I've Qnight bumping me he wants to go up.

I worked in a kitchen as a prep cook for 3 years so the show hits home cause thats exactly how it is in the restaurant bizz.
I really enjoyed the show, it gets deep in season 2. Waiting for season 3 now. Its the most watched show on hulu right now.

Thoughts from an old ladies smoking sesh on Sunday:
Hauling out winter clothes today 🫤 Need them for a bon fire tonight 😍
One super cool thing about getting old..not one single person gives a hoot that it’s 1: Sunday night or 2: And no one has to work tomorrow.
We are the scrounge of the US..dared and managed to live long enough to get a pittance back of what they have took from us on paycheck one! Disrespectfully spoken to, by college deeducated puppets that believe the term “okay Boomer” is acceptable. (I’ll show ya a “boomer” bitch). Forced to purchase crappy insurance for premium prices and taxed on money we worked our asses off for paid taxes on and saved.
I sure hope this younger generation gets a better deal. So far, not looking so good. They play so easily into the hands of the man.
In the meantime this “boomer” is prepping to enjoy an evening of bon fires, excellent smoke, great food and damn good company.
Pondering shit like..the rat is free to move about anywhere as long as it stays inside the maze..

Thoughts from an old ladies smoking sesh on Sunday:
Hauling out winter clothes today 🫤 Need them for a bon fire tonight 😍
One super cool thing about getting old..not one single person gives a hoot that it’s 1: Sunday night or 2: And no one has to work tomorrow.
We are the scrounge of the US..dared and managed to live long enough to get a pittance back of what they have took from us on paycheck one! Disrespectfully spoken to, by college deeducated puppets that believe the term “okay Boomer” is acceptable. (I’ll show ya a “boomer” bitch). Forced to purchase crappy insurance for premium prices and taxed on money we worked our asses off for paid taxes on and saved.
I sure hope this younger generation gets a better deal. So far, not looking so good. They play so easily into the hands of the man.
In the meantime this “boomer” is prepping to enjoy an evening of bon fires, excellent smoke, great food and damn good company.
Pondering shit like..the rat is free to move about anywhere as long as he stays in the maze..
Couldn’t agree more with this wise woman

I worked in a kitchen as a prep cook for 3 years so the show hits home cause thats exactly how it is in the restaurant bizz.
I really enjoyed the show, it gets deep in season 2. Waiting for season 3 now. Its the most watched show on hulu right now.
I've never worked in a kitchen but have enough friends that have and all tell me the same thing. If you don't have a thick skin working in a busy kitchen cooking is not for you.

I've never worked in a kitchen but have enough friends that have and all tell me the same thing. If you don't have a thick skin working in a busy kitchen cooking is not for you.
Agreed dude. You cant take anything that gets said to heart because at the end of service everyone is family and friends again. Its ridiculously stressful to cook in a restaurant

Sometimes its just hard to get out of bed, Today was going great cut some wood made a block, carved it down to a manageable size and I needed to switch tools to use my new handpiece so I might as well re grease and clean up the sheath, don't drop the fking set screw you'll never find it was my thought as I dropped the set screw, I spent an hour looking for it and trying to make one with a longer screw until that went south. Fk it I sat down to roll a joint and googling where can I get a set screw Home depot of course and there out of the corner of my eye was a small black thing no bigger than an ant...yep set screw.......it did a drop and roll on me about 5ft from where I was looking and where I'd dropped it.

On my facebook page I got this 1696794993091.jpeg

Agreed dude. You cant take anything that gets said to heart because at the end of service everyone is family and friends again. Its ridiculously stressful to cook in a restaurant
He worked for Marco Pierre White. He said he was a raving asshole pretty much throughout the service but was cool afterward. He told me he didn't care how abusive the guy was. He said he learned more from that guy in a day than he could in a month at culinary school.

Sometimes its just hard to get out of bed, Today was going great cut some wood made a block, carved it down to a manageable size and I needed to switch tools to use my new handpiece so I might as well re grease and clean up the sheath, don't drop the fking set screw you'll never find it was my thought as I dropped the set screw, I spent an hour looking for it and trying to make one with a longer screw until that went south. Fk it I sat down to roll a joint and googling where can I get a set screw Home depot of course and there out of the corner of my eye was a small black thing no bigger than an ant...yep set screw.......it did a drop and roll on me about 5ft from where I was looking and where I'd dropped it.

On my facebook page I got this View attachment 24591
giant f'ing greenwood tree!

On my facebook page I got this View attachment 24591
Talk about a tease..........

Anyone ever run a box fan in their grow tent attached to the roof poles to act like a ceiling fan but aim it up at the top of tent so it pulls air up through the canopy below?

Thinking about trying it to cut down on dead flow areas

I can get away with it as I have top space above my light since I run my exhaust from outside the tent...just not sure....if no one has a clue good or bad I'll try it

Anyone ever run a box fan in their grow tent attached to the roof poles to act like a ceiling fan but aim it up at the top of tent so it pulls air up through the canopy below?

I can get away with it as I have top space above my light since I run my exhaust from outside the tent...just not sure....if no one has a clue good or bad I'll try it
Ive honestly never even thought of it, i dont see how it could really hurt though.

Reactions: MDK
Ive honestly never even thought of it, i dont see how it could really hurt though.
I imagine it would be like a toroidal air flow within with the pushed air forced to the top and out to the edges and back down....just make sure to position the fan so the knob is easy access....

Idk sounds like a winner to me possibly

Well I got 1 made today, when you zoom in it looks like I need to spend a bit more time sanding with 120 grit before jumping up to 220 and missing some 60grit scratches, Still not bad for my first complete pipe in a bunch of yearspipe6.JPG

We always go to my parents house for Sunday funday’s. Can I just tell y’all how much I love a meal cooked by my mom and not having to adult for a night!!! It’s such a break.
CDF50D17-9746-4241-B350-D9FE88E46E99.jpeg
Thank you from a grown child to all you parents out there that still take care of your kids and give them a break❤️❤️ I’m sure y’all are loved for it

We always go to my parents house for Sunday funday’s. Can I just tell y’all how much I love a meal cooked by my mom and not having to adult for a night!!! It’s such a break.
View attachment 24614
Thank you from a grown child to all you parents out there that still take care of your kids and give them a break❤️❤️ I’m sure y’all are loved for it
I don't know what you're saying, but this looks really tasty!

I'm still taking care of kids, grown ones. To tell you the truth, I'm a little afraid to arrive in Heaven one day and have my wife grill me as to why I didn't do "this or that" thing for the kids. But that still looks tasty!!
I can say that I never raised a hand to either of my kids, that really looks tasty up there!

Kinda hard to make a point when I'm loaded and you're posting food! :)

I did it on my last run. I started facing it down and thought it was too much airflow. Observer faces his down. I ended up using my light to support the fan facing up and it kept the leaf temps consistent around the whole plant.

I did it on my last run. I started facing it down and thought it was too much airflow. Observer faces his down. I ended up using my light to support the fan facing up and it kept the leaf temps consistent around the whole plant.
You not doing it this run?

Had to reread that, 👍

I don't know what you're saying, but this looks really tasty!

I'm still taking care of kids, grown ones. To tell you the truth, I'm a little afraid to arrive in Heaven one day and have my wife grill me as to why I didn't do "this or that" thing for the kids. But that still looks tasty!!
I can say that I never raised a hand to either of my kids, that really looks tasty up there!

Kinda hard to make a point when I'm loaded and you're posting food! :)
I’m saying I’m 38 years old and have 3 kids, to have one night a week when someone takes care or ME is so nice/helpful. I just gotta show up❤️

You’re a good man for still being there for them, they won’t forget it.

Well I got 1 made today, when you zoom in it looks like I need to spend a bit more time sanding with 120 grit before jumping up to 220 and missing some 60grit scratches, Still not bad for my first complete pipe in a bunch of yearsView attachment 24613
Is that the Briar wood chunk you showed earlier?
It looks like a wood with many qualities of mahogany and teak. How does it work?

Is that the Briar wood chunk you showed earlier?
It looks like a wood with many qualities of mahogany and teak. How does it work?
No, that's walnut. its a softer hardwood for me to start back up with. My bandsaw is limiting what I can do at the moment. I can't seem to tighten the band anymore and its flopping all over making cutting straight lines impossible. I have to take it apart and see whats going on, maybe there dust or debris stopping it from expanding all the way.

Back
Top Bottom