Hates mushrooms, but so do i. I just choke em down lol.
grapefruit or orange juice + mushrooms in a blender. she'll never notice the taste if you use grapefruit juice and given grapefruit juice is a potentiator of some compounds including psilocybin, when they kick in, they kick in HARD.

i just slam back the glass of fun juice like i'm back in college drinking with the homies.

grapefruit or orange juice + mushrooms in a blender. she'll never notice the taste if you use grapefruit juice and given grapefruit juice is a potentiator of some compounds including psilocybin, when they kick in, they kick in HARD.

i just slam back the glass of fun juice like i'm back in college drinking with the homies.
Yep, i usually just eat them in bread or with some chocolate lol.
Ill hqve to try it with the grapefruit juice, she doesnt like any citrus fruits either. Shes a fucken weird one bro im tellin ya

Ill hqve to try it with the grapefruit juice, she doesnt like any citrus fruits either. Shes a fucken weird one bro im tellin ya
oh i despise citrus too, man. grapefruit is literally my least favorite fruit out of them all. i smell the shit and gag. but for this one purpose, it's what i reach for because i rather dose on 1.7g and trip like i ate an eighth rather than eat an eighth and end up with a real fucked up stomach because fuck mushrooms.

oh i despise citrus too, man. grapefruit is literally my least favorite fruit out of them all. i smell the shit and gag. but for this one purpose, it's what i reach for because i rather dose on 1.7g and trip like i ate an eighth rather than eat an eighth and end up with a real fucked up stomach because fuck mushrooms.
I like mostly all citrus so its no big deal for me lol.
Now i want a bag of mushrooms lmao 🤣

Shit, state and federal officials haven't served their people in decades. Once Corporate Personhood became law and people in positions of power were legally allowed to accept what equate to literal bribes via lobbying, the people became an afterthought to personal objectives for them. The only semi-effective govt bodies are local municipalities, but they're only as effective for an individual as the individual is involved eg. voting and attending city council meetings. I have first hand experience seeing the difference actually being involved locally can make vs sitting around bitching about how things don't change. But, local doesn't impact anything at a more macro level simply because of the economies of scale and how our oligarchy is now configured.

and, in situations like your state (saw very similar shit happen in NM), the people will continue vote for the incumbent or on a single party's candidate because they believe it's the other party's fault for creating the current situation. yet those same voters refuse to acknowledge anyone outside of the two party system because they believe it's a wasted vote if they don't vote red or blue. imagine what could happen if we introduced an anarchist party (effectively the green party in the US) or a true liberal party into the scenario and gave someone under the age of 80 with current real world living experience a chance to go in and execute on trying to make change a reality?

Of course the entire system would face a significant issue of needing to be purged and reset because the dog and pony show of democracy won't allow any change if it's not in line with the beliefs of who ever is in majority control, but just imagine.. maybe from the state level up we would see some real improvements in at least quality of life.

Sounds like a viable argument for, "well, i'd be eating mushroom gravy if you'd let me grow some damn mushrooms!"
The only way I see this country turning around the decades old problems that have plagued it is a complete overhaul of each subsystem of government but not in an anarchistic way which is what certain factions in this country can't wait to do. That is throwing out the baby with the bathwater. I believe we could make an actual improvement in this country by repealing 2 SCOTUS passed laws. Citizens United vs FEC and McCutcheon vs FEC. Those two laws are what opened the floodgates to corporate corruption in our federal system. This would seriously reduce corporations dumping millions of dollars into campaigns to push their agendas.

Our tax laws need to be revamped to severely restrict 501(c)3 activities when it comes to politics. A lot of these "political action committees" are nothing more than a grift.

Money. That is the starting point. Remove that from government and you'll see a lot more governing and much less grandstanding.

The only way I see this country turning around the decades old problems that have plagued it is a complete overhaul of each subsystem of government but not in an anarchistic way which is what certain factions in this country can't wait to do. That is throwing out the baby with the bathwater. I believe we could make an actual improvement in this country by repealing 2 SCOTUS passed laws. Citizens United vs FEC and McCutcheon vs FEC. Those two laws are what opened the floodgates to corporate corruption in our federal system. This would seriously reduce corporations dumping millions of dollars into campaigns to push their agendas.

Our tax laws need to be revamped to severely restrict 501(c)3 activities when it comes to politics. A lot of these "political action committees" are nothing more than a grift.

Money. That is the starting point. Remove that from government and you'll see a lot more governing and much less grandstanding.
This^^^^

So, turns out the planned Jihad actually is a thing. I just watched the warning on main stream news ( not that they are trustworthy to any extent). Ramping up in LA and NY with extra police etc on the street, asking people to stay home.
I have to ask, if I knew this three four days ago why did they wait until tonight to confirm?
I agree with not liking nor being a part of a fear mongering etc. However, there are many old principles that apply to this situation. “Better safe than sorry”, “be ever vigilant but never suspicious “ , “because we focused on the snake, we missed the scorpion“, “eternal vigilance is the price of liberty”..
So, in my book one of two things are going on here, it’s either going to happen or it’ll just be another ploy to direct all’s attention to the right hand while the left one does something dirty.
So, with that said, just pay attention.. that costs you nothing.

So, turns out the planned Jihad actually is a thing. I just watched the warning on main stream news ( not that they are trustworthy to any extent). Ramping up in LA and NY with extra police etc on the street, asking people to stay home.
I have to ask, if I knew this three four days ago why did they wait until tonight to confirm?
I agree with not liking nor being a part of a fear mongering etc. However, there are many old principles that apply to this situation. “Better safe than sorry”, “be ever vigilant but never suspicious “ , “because we focused on the snake, we missed the scorpion“, “eternal vigilance is the price of liberty”..
So, in my book one of two things are going on here, it’s either going to happen or it’ll just be another ploy to direct all’s attention to the right hand while the left one does something dirty.
Well said CG. I gotta go an hour south tomorrow to Hudson NY, for a few hours and you bet im keeping my head on a swivel.
Might even carry, not sure yet.

Well said CG. I gotta go an hour south tomorrow to Hudson NY, for a few hours and you bet im keeping my head on a swivel.
Might even carry, not sure yet.
I carry everywhere I go. I used to say when I saw the day I thought I needed to carry, I would just stay home. Today, that’s not plausible. I won’t be a willing victim. Damn shame this world is like this..we had it all.

I carry everywhere I go. I used to say when I saw the day I thought I needed to carry, I would just stay home. Today, that’s not plausible. I won’t be a willing victim. Damn shame this world is like this..we had it all.
I have to be careful when and where i carry cause I don't have a NYS pistol permit... I bought my handguns in maine where you just need to be 18 no permit required

see, that's more my concern. why are they presenting this misdirection now of all times? given the marines have been deployed to gaza and everything else going on with the new war situation, i'm wondering what color wool this is.
likewise. there's a song i listen to that talks about the risks of carrying a gun and it coming to be an obsessively controlling possession. but like hell if you'll catch me without heat.
I have to be careful when and where i carry cause I don't have a NYS pistol permit... I bought my handguns in maine where you just need to be 18 no permit required
be very, very careful doing that. in WA it's a class B felony to carry without a permit. NY is probably even more harsh.

shit, just go take a class and get your permit man. i think mine cost like $80 all in for the training, the permit, and the applications for Arizona and Utah which will give me reciprocity across the rest of the states.

be very, very careful doing that. in WA it's a class B felony to carry without a permit. NY is probably even more harsh.
Class C violent felony.
Thats why i only take it if i feel like i might need it. I rarely ever take it with me here cause i dont need to go to prison for a gun that i bought legally lol.

I think we need to round up all those pro hamas idiots and send them to Gaza.

see, that's more my concern. why are they presenting this misdirection now of all times? given the marines have been deployed to gaza and everything else going on with the new war situation, i'm wondering what color wool this is.

likewise. there's a song i listen to that talks about the risks of carrying a gun and it coming to be an obsessively controlling possession. but like hell if you'll catch me without heat.

shit, just go take a class and get your permit man. i think mine cost like $80 all in for the training, the permit, and the applications for Arizona and Utah which will give me reciprocity across the rest of the states.
First NY dosent recognize any other states pistol permits, it suck’s here.
I have mine and it was $150 and took me nine months no class required but they do now. But the wait time are huge. They’ve made it very difficult here💔 if it wasn’t for my family I’d be long gone

First NY dosent recognize any other states pistol permits, it suck’s here.
I have mine and it was $150 and took me nine months no class required but they do now. But the wait time are huge. They’ve made it very difficult here💔 if it wasn’t for my family I’d be long gone
I'll have to touch base with the company I did my training through. Arizona and Utah provide reciprocity with most other states, Arizona being the only one with reciprocity with NM (important for me personally). I know the gun laws in NY are insanely restrictive, though.

not that i'll ever be in NY. NYC is on my bucket list to visit but it's not a must-see. yet another reason to avoid that place than the fact the devil herself lives in Brooklyn.

So, I have my cloner up and running. All of the table tops inside of the tents and closet. All of my wiring connections checked. Just waiting on one thing.. a tripod with a remote control to do vids with my iPad while having my hands free. This way, I can show you how to top the table off without continuing to write it over and over. 🙂
It was supposed to be here today, and now it says tomorrow.
@CannaGrannysSeedling will be here in the morning to help. She is charging me biscuits and gravy 😂🤣😂

So, I have my cloner up and running. All of the table tops inside of the tents and closet. All of my wiring connections checked. Just waiting on one thing.. a tripod with a remote control to do vids with my iPad while having my hands free. This way, I can show you how to top the table off without continuing to write it over and over. 🙂
It was supposed to be here today, and now it says tomorrow.
@CannaGrannysSeedling will be here in the morning to help. She is charging me biscuits and gravy 😂🤣😂
WOOHOO! CG's GOIN' HOLLYWOOD!!!🎬🎥:ROFLMAO:

We used to put them down with peanut butter at kids, chew the peanut butter and the mushrooms at the same time to hide the taste

I have been doing the tea lately myself, I'm a little weird right now lol😵‍💫 the tea is nice. I brew it with some chamomile and it's smooth on the tummy

Back
Top Bottom