Fuck. My mother just called me woth bad news.
Her friend Mike, who took me ice fishing for the first time and taught me to drive stick has fucken blood cancer. Just fucken sucks ass. Dude is such a great guy.

Lots of transplanting today at my house. Starting to figure out how I'm gonna balance 2 tents with my electric available. May have to insulate my veg tent to try and retain heat over night once temps really get cold. Worst case I have to buy another oil heater and switch it to low during lights off. Then i gotta get a thermostat controller if so... the fun never ends.

Been hunting for some m39 seeds. Alaskan breeder akbb referred me to quebec cannabis seeds and I'm having trouble contacting them. He also referred me to hatt seed co and said he got some from hatt who got his from meduser...anyone know how to get ahold of either 3? Quebec cannabis seeds, hatt seed co, or meduser seeds?

Mornin ya Menz!
Its a balmy 41* on my front porch this morning. Won’t be much longer until I have to move this morning party into my she shed. At least it’s heated!
Heat in the house is my nemesis, yesterday I struggled to maintain just 50% humidity. Temps are perfect, but humidity is damn well a struggle. Good thing I’m heading into flower!
Anyone else stumble onto the reports of the lab testing done on our top ten American fast food places? Pretty shocking. Seems we are filling our children full of two animal antibiotics one terribly dangerous to humans, and of all things contraceptives. The antibiotics I get, the contraceptives not so much. There is not a cattle farmer out there that uses them or tries to avoid births.
Leaves me to believe if they can’t rot their brains in school, then we will just unknowingly feed the shit to them. Contraceptives are after all a cocktail of hormones.
In my opinion this is vile and evil. I’m so thankful I don’t have school age children as I would be in jail.

That is no surprise to me. I want to move more and more toward being sell sufficient. Time to get some chickens I guess. I just don't like the rats all the big farm animals tend to bring...worst case I get target practice though, sharpen my aim while providing better food.

I hate this world...I hate this overworld the overlords have made...I like the underground and the underdog....those are MY people

You got a heater in your she shed aye? Nice...wood stove?

Last edited:
Mornin ya Menz!
Its a balmy 41* on my front porch this morning. Won’t be much longer until I have to move this morning party into my she shed. At least it’s heated!
Heat in the house is my nemesis, yesterday I struggled to maintain just 50% humidity. Temps are perfect, but humidity is damn well a struggle. Good thing I’m heading into flower!
Anyone else stumble onto the reports of the lab testing done on our top ten American fast food places? Pretty shocking. Seems we are filling our children full of two animal antibiotics one terribly dangerous to humans, and of all things contraceptives. The antibiotics I get, the contraceptives not so much. There is not a cattle farmer out there that uses them or tries to avoid births.
Leaves me to believe if they can’t rot their brains in school, then we will just unknowingly feed the shit to them. Contraceptives are after all a cocktail of hormones.
In my opinion this is vile and evil. I’m so thankful I don’t have school age children as I would be in jail.
You ever see the movie "the founder" with michael keaton?

McDonalds started out to be a really great company. Good folks good food. Then the typical capitalist mentality got into it and the McDonald brothers got kicked to the curb and it became what it is today. Pink slime and all.

I like Jim Gaffigan's joke about McDonalds. "I'm embarrassed to be seen there. The other day I was there in line, and a friend came up and said hello. I said OH I'm not here for the food, I'm just here to meet a hooker. He should be here any minute."

That is no surprise to me. I want to move more and more toward being sell sufficient. Time to get some chickens I guess. I just don't like the rats all the big farm animals tend to bring...worst case I get target practice though sharpen my aim while providing better food.

I hate this world...I hate this overworld the overlords have made...I like the underground and the underdog....those are MY people

You got a heater in your she shed aye? Nice...wood stove?
I do, it’s electric heat. The whole shed is 12x8 so it’s super easy to heat.

I do, it’s electric heat. The whole shed is 12x8 so it’s super easy to heat.
My wife wants one to make into a home business, a little hair salon type thing....I'm cool with running some electric but see a real pain in the ass getting heated water into one (got to have a sink by law). Out here that probably means it's own well, pump, and hotwater heater. Take alot of haircuts to recover...

McDonalds started out to be a really great company. Good folks good food. Then the typical capitalist mentality got into it and the McDonald brothers got kicked to the curb and it became what it is today. Pink slime and all.

I like Jim Gaffigan's joke about McDonalds. "I'm embarrassed to be seen there. The other day I was there in line, and a friend came up and said hello. I said OH I'm not here for the food, I'm just here to meet a hooker. He should be here any minute."
Ive not seen the Founder, but now I will look it up and watch it. I got my clue about Mickey D’s when I found out that Bill Gates owns the fries and onions. Those potatoes when harvested are sprayed with some shit that causes the entire area to be off limits to humans for a ten day period. Then, they are “washed” cut and cooked and fed to us.

My wife wants one to make into a home business, a little hair salon type thing....I'm cool with running some electric but see a real pain in the ass getting heated water into one (got to have a sink by law). Out here that probably means it's own well, pump, and hotwater heater. Take alot of haircuts to recover...
I don’t have water to mine, I was stoked when I got electric out there. I actually got mine to do stained glass in. Also to have a smoke in as we don’t smoke in my house. My cats figured out it was heated, now it’s a bonified cat house with two comfy chairs I fight the cats for!

I don’t have water to mine, I was stoked when I got electric out there. I actually got mine to do stained glass in. Also to have a smoke in as we don’t smoke in my house. My cats figured out it was heated, now it’s a bonified cat house with two comfy chairs I fight the cats for!
I have a brand new 8'x12' coming Nov 5th, cant wait to have a place to hang out and smoke thats not my bedroom!

I have a brand new 8'x12' coming Nov 5th, cant wait to have a place to hang out and smoke thats not my bedroom!
This one we bought as a shell. We insulated the hell out of it and put up paneling, flooring and a ceiling in it. It heats super easy. I had windows put in it on three sides but skipped any north facing ones. Much nicer on ole bones than the bus stop (front porch).

This one we bought as a shell. We insulated the hell out of it and put up paneling, flooring and a ceiling in it. It heats super easy. I had windows put in it on three sides but skipped any north facing ones. Much nicer on ole bones than the bus stop (front porch).
This is just one of them ones from Lowes that you gotta put together, paint, and shingle the roof.
I got one hell of a good deal on it so i cant complain and i enjoy building stuff so should be fun.
A complete prefab shed of the same size over here is almost 6,000 dollars..... this was just under $2,000 so ill take it!

The Amish built my shed. 2800.00, but by the time we insulated, walled and bought coverings for the floor, I have about 4300.00 into it. So far, it’s been worth every penny. They even built it to match my house. Metal roofing and all.

The Amish built my shed. 2800.00, but by the time we insulated, walled and bought coverings for the floor, I have about 4300.00 into it. So far, it’s been worth every penny. They even built it to match my house. Metal roofing and all.
The Amish do absolutely amazing work too! That shed should last forever and a year.

The Amish do absolutely amazing work too! That shed should last forever and a year.
I shingled my shed when the flood tore the roof off.. yea water that high uggh

Gambrel roof? If so it was was first time shingling one. I would recommend on the bend to leave a couple inches so the heat lays em down and they stick. I cut it close had about an inch an half of overlap but then I had to get back up there and tar them down because I didn't leave enough shingle to bend over that angle change....if that makes sense. Don't do an MDK

I'll second this recommendation, it's a pretty good movie, definitely very interesting & shows how much they completely revolutionized the food industry. The way they practice cooking in a fake kitchen to figure out how was the most efficient way to organize the kitchen layout.

And yes the brothers did get screwed, however at the same time I get the feeling if the other guy (can't remember his name) didn't get involved I'm not sure they ever expand outside the 1 location & McDonalds may never have even become a thing. It's a really interesting scenario, did they actually end up better off financially because they got screwed?

I'll second this recommendation, it's a pretty good movie, definitely very interesting & shows how much they completely revolutionized the food industry. The way they practice cooking in a fake kitchen to figure out how was the most efficient way to organize the kitchen layout.

And yes the brothers did get screwed, however at the same time I get the feeling if the other guy (can't remember his name) didn't get involved I'm not sure they ever expand outside the 1 location & McDonalds may never have even become a thing. It's a really interesting scenario, did they actually end up better off financially because they got screwed?
Ray Kroc

Lots of transplanting today at my house. Starting to figure out how I'm gonna balance 2 tents with my electric available. May have to insulate my veg tent to try and retain heat over night once temps really get cold. Worst case I have to buy another oil heater and switch it to low during lights off. Then i gotta get a thermostat controller if so... the fun never ends.

Been hunting for some m39 seeds. Alaskan breeder akbb referred me to quebec cannabis seeds and I'm having trouble contacting them. He also referred me to hatt seed co and said he got some from hatt who got his from meduser...anyone know how to get ahold of either 3? Quebec cannabis seeds, hatt seed co, or meduser seeds?

M 39 Granddaddy Cannabis Seeds Feminized

M 39 Granddaddy Cannabis Seeds is a beautiful 50:50 Indica-Sativa hybrid, a cross between a Granddaddy Purple and M-39 that was well known as a production plant.

The result of mixing these two cannabis strains was a unique F1 Hybrid marijuana plant to create a large and dense heavy yielding pheno with big flowers.

M 39 Granddaddy is the strain that all others are measured against. Buds smell skunky as expected, but they also have a floral scent that is earthy, sweet, and candy-like and is akin to jasmine. Orange and cedarwood flavors and smells are present in the smoke, which also has a musky, vintage flavor.

M 39 Granddaddy Strain INFO​

SexFeminized
Pack Size5 Seeds
VarietyIndica / Sativa
Strain GeneticsGrand Daddy Purple x M-39
Flowering TypePhotoperiod
Flowering Time50 to 60 Days
Harvest MonthSeptember
Where to GrowIndoor, Outdoor
Taste / FlavorLemony
YieldHigh
THC23.5%