M-39 Cannabis Seeds Feminized

M-39 voted by High Times one of the top 10 Canadian Strains of All Time. Released by one of the oldest, now retired seed banks in Holland. The M-39 was introduced as a production of an extraordinary plant from the very beginning. To this day, this heavyweight, Indica-dominant genetics and true ease of growth made this hardy strain a staple for Canadian growers from Quebec to Ontario and beyond.

M-39 clones easily grow incredibly quickly with good branching and finish with an easy-to-trim profile. It is discreet, low to the ground, and promises a fast harvest. Also, M-39 grows perfectly through the shorter seasons and harsher conditions of northern territories.

Growers may beware of imitations. The buds are known as “Blasters” are often poorly grown-out versions of M-39 or even pretenders mislabeled as M-39. The real deal has that old-school flavor and clean high that is familiar to growers and smokers of a certain age.

Participants may want to gear up for a social night with extra soda pops or juices to support a free-flowing conversation with friends that may end with the necessity for a power nap.

This strain is an F2, so expect to get 3 different phenotype.
1. will be a skunk 2. northern lights and 3. M-39 this is great for people that do phenotype hunting.

M-39 INFO​

Type: Indoor / Outdoor
Growing: Easy
Flowering Time: 39 - 43 days
Indica/Sativa: Indica
Effect: High (Body Buzz)
THC%: 18.5%
Yield: Indoor 350gr to 450gr / Outdoors 500gr

Skunk No.1 INFO​

Type: Indoor / Outdoors
Growing: Moderate
Flowering Time: 8 to 9 Weeks
Harves month Mid October
Indica/Sativa: Mostly Sativa
Effect: Cerebral High
THC%: 14-16%
Yield: 350 gr to 450 gr / outdoors 550 gr

Northern Lights INFO​

Sex Feminized
Variety Mostly Indica
Where to Grow indoor, Outdoor
Flowering Time 7 to 8 weeks
THC 15% +
Yield Up to 350gr indoor / 450 gr outdoor

Man, what a beautiful day in the Zarks. Sunny and 75*..perfect.
I spent the day cooking. It was like a visit at my Granny’s house. White beans and ham, fried taters with onions and cornbread. She always made that for me as I worked all the time and never had a full day at home to prepare it. May not have been as good as Granny’s but my house sure smelled like hers. Funny the things we remember.
Prepping for my next seed popping. Pretty excited about the Imperium X and the Black Sugar Rose.

absolutely perfect fall day here too. got up to ~73F, minimal wind. should've climbed up on the roof and blown the gutters out again but didn't get around to it. was great to see the sun again before the grey season sets in for the next few months.

M-39 Cannabis Seeds Feminized

M-39 voted by High Times one of the top 10 Canadian Strains of All Time. Released by one of the oldest, now retired seed banks in Holland. The M-39 was introduced as a production of an extraordinary plant from the very beginning. To this day, this heavyweight, Indica-dominant genetics and true ease of growth made this hardy strain a staple for Canadian growers from Quebec to Ontario and beyond.

M-39 clones easily grow incredibly quickly with good branching and finish with an easy-to-trim profile. It is discreet, low to the ground, and promises a fast harvest. Also, M-39 grows perfectly through the shorter seasons and harsher conditions of northern territories.

Growers may beware of imitations. The buds are known as “Blasters” are often poorly grown-out versions of M-39 or even pretenders mislabeled as M-39. The real deal has that old-school flavor and clean high that is familiar to growers and smokers of a certain age.

Participants may want to gear up for a social night with extra soda pops or juices to support a free-flowing conversation with friends that may end with the necessity for a power nap.

This strain is an F2, so expect to get 3 different phenotype.
1. will be a skunk 2. northern lights and 3. M-39 this is great for people that do phenotype hunting.

M-39 INFO​

Type: Indoor / Outdoor
Growing: Easy
Flowering Time: 39 - 43 days
Indica/Sativa: Indica
Effect: High (Body Buzz)
THC%: 18.5%
Yield: Indoor 350gr to 450gr / Outdoors 500gr

Skunk No.1 INFO​

Type: Indoor / Outdoors
Growing: Moderate
Flowering Time: 8 to 9 Weeks
Harves month Mid October
Indica/Sativa: Mostly Sativa
Effect: Cerebral High
THC%: 14-16%
Yield: 350 gr to 450 gr / outdoors 550 gr

Northern Lights INFO​

Sex Feminized
Variety Mostly Indica
Where to Grow indoor, Outdoor
Flowering Time 7 to 8 weeks
THC 15% +
Yield Up to 350gr indoor / 450 gr outdoor
Was that from the same site quebeccannabisseeds.com?

Ahhhh it was under Montreal cannabis seeds....after looking it lists the seed manufacturer as QCS...nice I'm gonna have to see if they ship to states

Last edited:
When you go to the site click on limited edition icon scroll down to you see m39 once you open it up in the description area it will show related products open that for m39

Left for Yosemite this morning around 7:30. Got into the park by 9:00 and spent mid morning and early afternoon in the valley.

There is a fire somewhere nearby that is causing the haze. It’s nice out there. View attachment 24287View attachment 24288View attachment 24289View attachment 24290View attachment 24291View attachment 24292View attachment 24293View attachment 24294View attachment 24295View attachment 24296View attachment 24297
wow these are really nice pics. truly beautiful. it's been so long since my parents took us here in the early 70's. I definitely need to go back. is it safe to get out a walk around? i mean from bears and what not ? thanks

Man, what a beautiful day in the Zarks. Sunny and 75*..perfect.
I spent the day cooking. It was like a visit at my Granny’s house. White beans and ham, fried taters with onions and cornbread. She always made that for me as I worked all the time and never had a full day at home to prepare it. May not have been as good as Granny’s but my house sure smelled like hers. Funny the things we remember.
Prepping for my next seed popping. Pretty excited about the Imperium X and the Black Sugar Rose.
man i would love to live near you lol. can't wait to hear/see how those 2 turn out.

I’m pretty excited 😍 I wish you lived close too! We would have a bon fire smoke out!
I mean you're only like 3.5 to 4 hours away. I wish my wife smoked. she's never smoked or drank in her life. I've tried to turn her on to edible's so she could sleep better, but she says no. that would be so cool a big bonfire. bring the guitar out, play and sing and smoke.

when i was a lowly roustabout (kinda) in the oil patch, would drive by the refineries in west texas and be blown away by the marvels of engineering it took to build those things. miles of massive pipe, water, and wire. tens of thousands of gallons silo heat separators, distillation tanks, etc. always wanted to get into one of those places and just be hit with the tidal wave of information like i was when i learned about horizontal drilling, which is used prior to fracking for natural gas.

shit is super interesting when you get into it.
I was thinking about doing SAT diving and working on this same stuff, I've even applied and got approved and everything.

I just can't take off for a 7month program right now.

Morning ya Menz!
Another pretty day in the Ozarks. Much warmer this morning. The day started with an outstanding sunrise. Surprising after it rained all night. I’ll take it!
Off to the vet again this morning. More work on Eddies foot. He’s kind of mad at me this morning as I had to pull his food and water at midnight. I’m sure he won’t waste away in the next few hours, but try convincing him of that!
This means ninety miles, round trip of a pissed off cat, crying, screaming and growling. Maybe even crapping and peeing all over his carrier. Pray for me! Imma need it!

Haha yeah, they were for my sons Halloween theme birthday party and he wanted to keep them. There are 4 more on the kitchen windows lol.
We wear these hand prints on our regalia to represent missing indigenous women. A promise to never stop looking and to never forget. Our native women are going missing in alarming numbers.

We wear these hand prints on our regalia to represent missing indigenous women. A promise to never stop looking and to never forget. Our native women are going missing in alarming numbers.
100%, and its women specifically too,
and the country expects everyone to ignore it and sit on their thumbs.
Keep your people close CG. You are definitely a dying breed and its so sad.

I worry that it’s connected through DNA. Often, we are referred to as the lost or missing tribes of Israel.
Yesterday I watched a US Congress Woman cause an insurrection on our Capital yet again, publicly crying over children caught in the midst of a war. Would have been admirable had she not been one pushing and voting for full term abortions.
Would also have been more respectful had they been treated like the J Sixers. At least that would have helped pull off any semblance of law and order in the US capitol. Laws for thee, but not for me.

My bet is govt or aliens. Hopefully aliens and they are being taken somewhere righteous to start over. Scary stuff.

wow these are really nice pics. truly beautiful. it's been so long since my parents took us here in the early 70's. I definitely need to go back. is it safe to get out a walk around? i mean from bears and what not ? thanks
As long as you don’t smell like food, you’re safe during the day. At night, bears wonder around, black bear, but still bigger than me!

No grizzlies left in Calif. Other than on the flag!

Man I don't think so. I think it is human garbage doing this and the law enforcement side of things is like 🤷‍♂️🙈🙈🙈
Sure it is, id even say it probably is some government black program shit...probably way more organized than just a few shitheads.

Having some native blood in me I'm praying it's aliens tho, take us away from this clown world lol

As long as you don’t smell like food, you’re safe during the day. At night, bears wonder around, black bear, but still bigger than me!

No grizzlies left in Calif. Other than on the flag!
One time, when I was in Yellowstone, I heard a traveler ask a ranger how to tell the difference between a grizzly and a black bear?

The ranger said, if you see a bear just climb a tree.
If the bear climbs the tree after you, it’s a black bear, if the bear pushes the tree over, it’s a grizzly!

Hey on a super positive note...

This company gives you one free pass in terms of a failed drug test. Not necessarily free, I guess, but they won't fire you for the first infraction. They'll allow you, and help pay for, a means of getting over and passed your "addiction."

Found that out today and I'm pretty excited about it.

This company gives you one free pass in terms of a failed drug test. Not necessarily free, I guess, but they won't fire you for the first infraction. They'll allow you, and help pay for, a means of getting over and passed your "addiction."

You must have failed your first test, lol

this is a law in pennsylvania, not allowed to fire anyone over a failed drug test ever. they just lie and say it's for another blanket reason and fire people that way so the law doesn't mean much. just more lawsuits and sadly that only helps lawyers.

Back
Top Bottom