Mornin Menz!
It’s officially flip to flower day 🥰 They have had a few days to recover from a serious lollypopping and table topping, it’s all systems grow around here!
Making tea for their last teaing and top dressing.. now it’s just watch them flowers grow.
Imperium X, Black Sugar Rose, Jelly Roll, The Shine and one more (just can’t decide) yet..
Here’s the breeders info on The Shine..should be interesting!
The Shine is a tribute to my Hatfield Virginia roots. Her mother was a guerrilla grow star born in the hills during cannabis prohibition, origins unknown, and the other parent was OG Glue #1 cut. She gets tall and lengthy with large frost covers buds. You can expect gas and fruit notes with a greasy look at the end of flower. Trellis will most likely be needed. Yields are heavy when scrog method is used. Thc ranges up to 30% and flower time is 65-70 days.
Hmmmmmm…

Mornin Menz!
It’s officially flip to flower day 🥰 They have had a few days to recover from a serious lollypopping and table topping, it’s all systems grow around here!
Making tea for their last teaing and top dressing.. now it’s just watch them flowers grow.
Imperium X, Black Sugar Rose, Jelly Roll, The Shine and one more (just can’t decide) yet..
Here’s the breeders info on The Shine..should be interesting!
The Shine is a tribute to my Hatfield Virginia roots. Her mother was a guerrilla grow star born in the hills during cannabis prohibition, origins unknown, and the other parent was OG Glue #1 cut. She gets tall and lengthy with large frost covers buds. You can expect gas and fruit notes with a greasy look at the end of flower. Trellis will most likely be needed. Yields are heavy when scrog method is used. Thc ranges up to 30% and flower time is 65-70 days.
Hmmmmmm…
I'm partial to try that imperium x myself

Heard good stuff about it

Time to clean this pellet stove 😑
Such a pita. Gotta rip all this stuff out and then take it outside to blow it all out with the air compressor. Grrr. 2.5-3 hour project.
You’re stove looks a lot different than mine. I’ve never had to take it apart to blow out. I do vacuum it out about twice a week. I appreciate the fact that the ashes are minimal too.
The most aggravating thing with mine is the glass front. Had I known all the work that would have caused I would have opted out of the glass front.
Working on getting my pellets in for the winter, we burn about four ton and as of yesterday I have three ton on hand, one more pallet and I’m set for winter.
The hard wood pellets make a lot less mess than the softwood (Pine) and burn a lot hotter.

Didn’t know the name but I’m familiar with them. Used claw hammers to remove in the past.

I’ll head back up today to remove and check out caulk. Old chisel should clean up the worst.

Thank you for the assistance.

Roofers must be busy, still waiting for two other quotes to come in. 😑
Late to the party but just put new shingle in my parents house - turned out nice and expensive

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0129.jpeg
    IMG_0129.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
I'm partial to try that imperium x myself

Heard good stuff about it
It’s awful pretty! I have grown the Future One, which is one of the parents to this one. I had it tested in a Missouri State lab and she came back 37.020!
Now, here’s the kicker…everyone loves it..except me!

The Amish built my shed. 2800.00, but by the time we insulated, walled and bought coverings for the floor, I have about 4300.00 into it. So far, it’s been worth every penny. They even built it to match my house. Metal roofing and all.
Did they bring by buggy ? Lol more Amish in my county than “English” people! That’s what they call us people I. The 21st century

Attachments

• IMG_0142.jpeg
    IMG_0142.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 8
You’re stove looks a lot different than mine. I’ve never had to take it apart to blow out. I do vacuum it out about twice a week. I appreciate the fact that the ashes are minimal too.
The most aggravating thing with mine is the glass front. Had I known all the work that would have caused I would have opted out of the glass front.
Working on getting my pellets in for the winter, we burn about four ton and as of yesterday I have three ton on hand, one more pallet and I’m set for winter.
The hard wood pellets make a lot less mess than the softwood (Pine) and burn a lot hotter.
Probably because this stove is almost 30 years old lol. My father gave it to me when i bought this place because he switched to an indoor wood boiler for heat/hot water.

It kept breaking/jamming motors so i got tired of pulling it apart twice a week and just left it open. So it sucked in A LOT of dust cause one of my rabbits cages sits next to the stove.
I got new parts over the summer so im gonna replace what kept breaking/jamming and put it all back together to keep the dust out hopefully.

100% agree with you on the glass front!!! I clean mine once a month cause i dont have time to clean it every day. I burn the softeood pellets because hardwood is just too hot for my house.

When its below zero i mix corn in with the softwood to make up for the loss of heat.
Idk what i burn weight wise, i just know its 1 40# bag every 24 hours of run time.

I really need to buy a new stove but i just can't bring myself to shell out $1400.... when this one works fine just doesnt have a thermostat or auto light.

Are the randoms hair or piss? If piss, grab some of your own while you are clean and keep a vial in your locker (or purse, I don't judge) just in case. Just stick it in your underwear to heat it up if you have any notice at all. Unless they are getting real weird with it and are staring at your junk, dump the vial in the sample container from your underwear. You are a sneaky shit you can do it. If they let you close the door you are golden.
The sell fake pee with a warmer - never failed

Attachments

• IMG_0216.png
    IMG_0216.png
    237.3 KB · Views: 3
Depending on how much you should be ok when I did QWET I used pure everclear and had to do two washes at 2.5 min to get MOST the trichomes off.
I’d get a loop and look at them. If it’s fucked did in 100% ISO and finish the job like everyone else said…
Ever clear and good grade ethanol is the way to go leave the iso to rub sore muscle not to consume - I know guys do it all the time buts it’s not right

Did they bring by buggy ? Lol more Amish in my county than “English” people! That’s what they call us people I. The 21st century
No, they brought it by a gas powered “mule”. Had to park on the lower road, unload and here they came. If you saw my driveway you would understand. It’s a mile long with some serious steep hills.
Im assuming they hired someone to deliver.
When they built my barn, they showed up in hired vans.

Probably because this stove is almost 30 years old lol. My father gave it to me when i bought this place because he switched to an indoor wood boiler for heat/hot water.

It kept breaking/jamming motors so i got tired of pulling it apart twice a week and just left it open. So it sucked in A LOT of dust cause one of my rabbits cages sits next to the stove.
I got new parts over the summer so im gonna replace what kept breaking/jamming and put it all back together to keep the dust out hopefully.

100% agree with you on the glass front!!! I clean mine once a month cause i dont have time to clean it every day. I burn the softeood pellets because hardwood is just too hot for my house.

When its below zero i mix corn in with the softwood to make up for the loss of heat.
Idk what i burn weight wise, i just know its 1 40# bag every 24 hours of run time.

I really need to buy a new stove but i just can't bring myself to shell out $1400.... when this one works fine just doesnt have a thermostat or auto light.
I wish you were closer, I have three tons of that softwood I would give you, just to haul it off!

No, they brought it by a gas powered “mule”. Had to park on the lower road, unload and here they came. If you saw my driveway you would understand. It’s a mile long with some serious steep hills.
Im assuming they hired someone to deliver.
When they built my barn, they showed up in hired vans.
It’s strange to see em riding a buggy to town but the see using bobcats at there farms , so confusing ! And we actually have Amish taxis ! Some people make a decent living driving them around !

190 proof everclear for the win.
Never heard anyone using ethenol, thats different lol
Not much the are both grain alcohol etho is just used in the food industry still expensive much safe.https://www.laballey.com/products/food-grade-ethanol-200-proof?gclid=CjwKCAjwysipBhBXEiwApJOcu2YzB7kS8BCDxBV4qEEuo6RrbYZPhke2YZS6BhIJD4W5XORKWL0XwxoCHowQAvD_BwE

Attachments

• IMG_0217.png
    IMG_0217.png
    227 KB · Views: 2
Been trimming last few days - I ask my long time friend if he has scales ? And this is what he brings me ! Lol memories only god knows how much pot those have weighed since 1984

Attachments

• IMG_0214.jpeg
    IMG_0214.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 4
It’s strange to see em riding a buggy to town but the see using bobcats at there farms , so confusing ! And we actually have Amish taxis ! Some people make a decent living driving them around !
Apparently they do. There is an entire fleet of white vans with all of the chrome blacked out on them.
I agree it’s confusing. I think it’s on a as long as we don’t drive or own the devils vehicles then they can use them for transportation. 🤦‍♀️
One of the funniest things I have seen is a buggy flying a Trump 2020, no more bullshit flag. That’s how I learned that they do vote, but only the men.

I swear every time I run into a bunch of Amish women, (whom are very friendly and curious about me) when I walk off, I can hear them in my head saying “byeeeee whore”..just like that Kristie Alley movie For Richer or Poorer. 😂🤣😅😂

Last edited:
I swear every time I run into a bunch of Amish women, (whom are very friendly and curious about me) when I walk off, I can hear them in my head saying “byeeeee whore”..just like that Kristie Alley movie For Richer or Poorer. 😂🤣😅😂
Reminds me of Kingpin. 🤣

bye-munson.gif

Gday, I worked on 2 Briar pipes today, the wood is softer to work on than I thought it would be but hard to follow a grain. Still they shine up nicelyBriar 2.JPGBriar1.JPG

Apparently they do. There is an entire fleet of white vans with all of the chrome blacked out on them.
I agree it’s confusing. I think it’s on a as long as we don’t drive or own the devils vehicles then they can use them for transportation. 🤦‍♀️
One of the funniest things I have seen is a buggy flying a Trump 2020, no more bullshit flag. That’s how I learned that they do vote, but only the men.
There are also Mennonite colonies, here and there (Amish-lite). But I've also been seeing Amish businesses in NW Ohio, where some are driving. Since barndominiums are the big thing now, Amish barn companies have been springing up all over.

There are also Mennonite colonies, here and there (Amish-lite). But I've also been seeing Amish businesses in NW Ohio, where some are driving. Since barndominiums are the big thing now, Amish barn companies have been springing up all over.
The younger generation they call “ progressive “ and have a lot looser rules we see them here too cars and buggy’s at the same house

Back
Top Bottom