this is a law in pennsylvania, not allowed to fire anyone over a failed drug test ever. they just lie and say it's for another blanket reason and fire people that way so the law doesn't mean much. just more lawsuits and sadly that only helps lawyers.
Yeah I'm a little afraid of that too but, since quitting around 2 months ago, I don't have the urge to get high like I used to. I'll smoke for a bit after a round of randoms and give it up again. Gotta celebrate making it through another quarter, right?

hell yeah you do!!!!!

i was never good with the tests... had two in my life and failed em both!!!

employers ignore all that stuff when your work speaks for itself... trust me i know! you do a good job and you'll never be fired no matter what!!

Yeah I'm a little afraid of that too but, since quitting around 2 months ago, I don't have the urge to get high like I used to. I'll smoke for a bit after a round of randoms and give it up again. Gotta celebrate making it through another quarter, right?
Are the randoms hair or piss? If piss, grab some of your own while you are clean and keep a vial in your locker (or purse, I don't judge) just in case. Just stick it in your underwear to heat it up if you have any notice at all. Unless they are getting real weird with it and are staring at your junk, dump the vial in the sample container from your underwear. You are a sneaky shit you can do it. If they let you close the door you are golden.

Are the randoms hair or piss? If piss, grab some of your own while you are clean and keep a vial in your locker (or purse, I don't judge) just in case. Just stick it in your underwear to heat it up if you have any notice at all. Unless they are getting real weird with it and are staring at your junk, dump the vial in the sample container from your underwear. You are a sneaky shit you can do it. If they let you close the door you are golden.
I used to do the same with urine luck and agent x fake piss....rubber band them to my inner thigh and just have it warm incase....

Watch for moldy piss

That does not work anymore. They tend to measure the temperature of your pee before they do any testing.

That does not work anymore. They tend to measure the temperature of your pee before they do any testing.
Yeah it does if they are not hard core on the testing. If they hire in a service yes it needs to be body temp. If it is internal testing with a test like they sell at Walgreens you can fake it. I've seen it done.

You need to find out how they do the random test and the methods. If pee you can use fake pee, but the key is to get it up to temperature before you go in to take the test. If the temperature is off they will bounce the sample. I have one of the kits. It is just a plastic flask and a hand warmer but they straight up tell you to heat in the microwave for 11 seconds and keep the flask in you underwear.

so there's hard core tests where they stand there and stare at your junk to see if you're cheating??? wow what a job that must be!!! GrumpAzz, you should have gotten that job man!!!! hahaha

IDK i'd have to accidentally pee on their shoe if anyone watched me like that!!!

Yeah it does if they are not hard core on the testing. If they hire in a service yes it needs to be body temp. If it is internal testing with a test like they sell at Walgreens you can fake it. I've seen it done.
Everything out here is a service. It might have something to do with state laws. But in house does not really happen on the west coast

i guess ya gotta pop the cork quiet!!!! i wonder if anyone messes with them... gargle noises behind the door then hand them the sample!!!! haha
One guy I know got permanently band from working for a national contractor because he failed the test twice. Both times it was because they checked the temperature and it was like 95 degrees. They fail over that. I know it happened to another guy as well, trying to get a job as a deckhand.

i guess ya gotta pop the cork quiet!!!! i wonder if anyone messes with them... gargle noises behind the door then hand them the sample!!!! haha
Reading the corner this AM is making me feel pissed off. Now I'm going to read one of my favorite authors, I.P. Daily. Recommend his book The Yellow Stream 2 yew.

One more job to do tonight and then whooopeeeee I’m done for this day. Watering, takes me about a hour.
So a cup of Java on the porch, a smoke of Cement Shoes and call it well done!

Man I don't think so. I think it is human garbage doing this and the law enforcement side of things is like 🤷‍♂️🙈🙈🙈
I agree with this. My cousin was murdered by the Ute tribal police in SW Colorado a couple years ago, the FBI investigated it and determined shooting someone who's unarmed in the back of the head is perfectly standard police work. Motherfuckers.

Everyone crashed at 11pm. I took a break and just went to finish washing what we cut today.

They mixed it with ISO not H2O2. Everything but the little crappy branches was washed in ISO for about 60 seconds then hung to dry a bit before resting on parchment, to be hung when no longer damp.

This garbage now?

It’s 99% ISO so it was like 8/1 ratio.

Everyone crashed at 11pm. I took a break and just went to finish washing what we cut today.

They mixed it with ISO not H2O2. Everything but the little crappy branches was washed in ISO for about 60 seconds then hung to dry a bit before resting on parchment, to be hung when no longer damp.

This garbage now?

It’s 99% ISO so it was like 8/1 ratio.
Maaaaaaan.. thats some shit!!
They made ya some QWISO (quick wash isopropyl extraction)
Keep the iso.
Maybe keep the bud to try and run for hash?? But idk whats left of it at this point though because ive never dipped a bud in iso.

So someones kid found out my youngest doesnt fk around....
Some 3rd grader decided he was gonna put my little guy in a choke hold yesterday on the bus. Well, my little dude says to me, "daddy, some kid put me in a headlock so i yakked him in the lip"

8 year old got a bloody lip from my 4 year old!
Gotta stick up for yourself these days, so this dad is not even mad, im actually proud of him.

Maaaaaaan.. thats some shit!!
They made ya some QWISO (quick wash isopropyl extraction)
Keep the iso.
Maybe keep the bud to try and run for hash?? But idk whats left of it at this point though because ive never dipped a bud in iso.
Depending on how much you should be ok when I did QWET I used pure everclear and had to do two washes at 2.5 min to get MOST the trichomes off.
I’d get a loop and look at them. If it’s fucked did in 100% ISO and finish the job like everyone else said…

Here's a cool picture of a cubensis cluster that greeted me this morning, before cleaning.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Going to a costume party tomorrow, going to be Shaggy from Scooby Doo, doing a little group costume thing with my peeps.

PXL_20231020_112600196.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

They hire out the testing and they do mouth swabs. I've used fake pee a couple times and passed but like @Anthem275 said, the temps get tested first, then on to a lab.

Can't fake a mouth swab though. I'll keep some stuff called OralClear in my locker but that's just going to be for a poorly timed test. Like one that shows up less than a month from my last toke. I'm not savvy on the procedure yet, but I expect to be clean for it. If not, that OralClear is supposed to mask swab results.

Back
Top Bottom