I bought enough wood for about 10+ pipes yesterday, Cherry, Bubinga, Birdseye maple & Canary so I've my weeks entertainment worked out. I'm not sure how many I can make without mouth pieces but I'm looking into making them as well once I figure out how to make a nice connection between stem and bowl with a home made mouth piece

I bought enough wood for about 10+ pipes yesterday, Cherry, Bubinga, Birdseye maple & Canary so I've my weeks entertainment worked out. I'm not sure how many I can make without mouth pieces but I'm looking into making them as well once I figure out how to make a nice connection between stem and bowl with a home made mouth piece
Looking forward to seeing that Birds Eye maple! That’s a super expensive wood here in the U S. Have you seen any Zebra wood out of the Philippines?

Imma pitch ya a big fat bug and just observe! 😂😊😂😅
Nope I'm not big on live food, roast it and throw some chocolate over it and hmmm maybe I could gag er down. I've watched the survivor shows. naked and afraid and such. The scrounging of food from insects to old dead carcasses rules me out, I get queezy at the best of times, I even like Pizza well done

Looking forward to seeing that Birds Eye maple! That’s a super expensive wood here in the U S. Have you seen any Zebra wood out of the Philippines?
Yes but its no good for pipes, Pretty but it smells and tastes like shit...really like Id imagine zebra shit to smell like. I made some beautiful pipes before I tried to smoke from one....that was the end of Zebra for a pipe

The bird eye I have is not very birds eye'y They had a few chunks but the only wood wide and thick enough was the piece I grabbed there were a few other pieces but anything less than 1.5 " thick isn't good for my pipes.They grade it on the amount of eye's in the wood and I could see some that were all eye's, beautiful wood but only 3/4 inch thick. Its a crap shoot getting wood ends and pieces to what they have available at the time.Still once I get into it the eye's may appear.

Nope I'm not big on live food, roast it and throw some chocolate over it and hmmm maybe I could gag er down. I've watched the survivor shows. naked and afraid and such. The scrounging of food from insects to old dead carcasses rules me out, I get queezy at the best of times, I even like Pizza well done
Nope, you’re not an alien yet…

The bird eye I have is not very birds eye'y They had a few chunks but the only wood wide and thick enough was the piece I grabbed there were a few other pieces but anything less than 1.5 " thick isn't good for my pipes.They grade it on the amount of eye's in the wood and I could see some that were all eye's, beautiful wood but only 3/4 inch thick. Its a crap shoot getting wood ends and pieces to what they have available at the time.Still once I get into it the eye's may appear.
My Hubby has a bedroom set he bought when he was 18. The back of it, unfinished and covered by Birds Eye. Then, it was used like a trash wood. Today, I couldn’t afford it!

Nope, you’re not an alien yet…
I get my furnace cleaned here in a few minutes, the guys supposed to be here any time. as I sit next to it smoking a joint. grow room, workshop, smoking den. all out in the open. I don't like strangers in my grow room and I'm not leaving while he's here. I'll smoke if I feel like it, no worse than having a beer...right?

I get my furnace cleaned here in a few minutes, the guys supposed to be here any time. as I sit next to it smoking a joint. grow room, workshop, smoking den. all out in the open. I don't like strangers in my grow room and I'm not leaving while he's here. I'll smoke if I feel like it, no worse than having a beer...right?
I no longer hide anything I do. More so, because I like knowing these people have spent years around me. Work, outings, committees and on the ranges.
Seems now they have to face the fact that the person they spent time with, trusted and looked to for advice was and is a regular cannabis consumer.
They are taking it well. Surprisingly so. Many have even converted.
Im now the go to for pain relief nausea and nerve problems. I don’t provide them with product, although I could legally by gifting it to them. I provide info.
Been an interesting about face, from “pothead“ to the person in the know.

I’ve had a few of those times when I ended up feeling and looking like the one leading the pack.
For a long time, it was frowned upon, then all of a sudden, you’re the only one that knows how to drive the bus!
They all like advice, especially when its free and works.

Sunny and 78* around here. Should be warm for at least the next few days.

Went to my second hand rehab and therapist told me she should have me at 100% in the next month or two.
That's outstanding, I would expect some loss but damn...put her to the Pepsi challenge, were lookin for a 6 fret stretch low to mid neck here lady haha

I no longer hide anything I do. More so, because I like knowing these people have spent years around me. Work, outings, committees and on the ranges.
Seems now they have to face the fact that the person they spent time with, trusted and looked to for advice was and is a regular cannabis consumer.
They are taking it well. Surprisingly so. Many have even converted.
Im now the go to for pain relief nausea and nerve problems. I don’t provide them with product, although I could legally by gifting it to them. I provide info.
Been an interesting about face, from “pothead“ to the person in the know.
Its the main reason I hid in my oil tank room with a 5.6" ceiling and furnace ducts growing for 20 years with a 1000w hps. I didn't want people to see, then insurance guys forced the oil furnace techs to inspect the oil tanks during a regular cleaning. So they forced me to come out of the den to an 8ft ceiling basement if they're going to see it anyways there's no point hiding and we hit legalization at the same time.

Anyone seeing a ladybug hatch happening? They exploded here today with the warm weather.
We have a big hatch going on, but it’s not lady bugs. Just looks like them. That’s an Asian Beetle. Those things will pee and poop all over your crop.
As soon as we see the swarm begin, we set off bug bombs in our attic. This generally moves them out and they stay gone until next year when they will swarm again.

I have three scrogs running now.
Pic one is the new 2x7 closet scrog and the plant is Blue Dream.
Pic Two is a 4x4 one plant grow. Plant is called CreekWalker.
Pic 3 is a 5x5 three plant grow. Green Crack, Oregon Grapes and Cement Shoes.
All genetics by Captain Redbeards.IMG_1363.jpegIMG_1362.jpegIMG_1361.jpeg

We have a big hatch going on, but it’s not lady bugs. Just looks like them. That’s an Asian Beetle. Those things will pee and poop all over your crop.
As soon as we see the swarm begin, we set off bug bombs in our attic. This generally moves them out and they stay gone until next year when they will swarm again.
Lady bugs here

Back
Top Bottom